Paul Nehlen

The Midwest Reich is real.
He IS /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944380902179852289
midwestalliance.squarespace.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He really is. WI fags volunteer for his campaign he literally calls out (((them)))

I’m not in his district I’m like 10 miles too far north it sucks. I’m in Jim Sensenbrenner’s instead.

The braindead smear campaign of overspamming Paul Nehlen is really lame.

Just so everyone knows, this GOPe shill team (the same ones who were shilling so hard against Bannon and Moore (and Trump of course)) started making dozens of threads about Nehlen and his tweets starting every day IMMEDIATELY after the Politico article about Paul Ryan possibly not running again came out.

They started doing this in order to begin smearing the guy as an "unelectable racist Sup Forums meme candidate" only, because if Ryan retires, Nehlen would likely be the candidate on the ballot to replace him, and the GOPe would much rather hand Ryan's seat to a Dem than to a pro-Trump guy like Nehlen.

IOW, don't waste your time in the spastic Nehlen threads such as this one. They're meant to negatively color and cloud people's opinions regarding him

No, I live in his district and had not heard about him until today, I made this thread to get the word out. So what if some jews and urbanites of the coast paint him as the "Sup Forums" candidate,.
If these people were unable to hold back trump, their opinion must have very little weight

What a Jewish post.

YES.

Next year THE JQ goes mainstream!!!!!
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944380902179852289

-t. soyboy

who cares what the media thinks

>the Midwest Reich
We already have an orginization for creating that

I like the guy too, but consider the fact that Sup Forums backing him too hard might be career suicide for him.

I volunteered this summer. Never heard back. I must be to fringe for Nehlen

Where are my bannonpedes at?
Make childlove great again!

>I live in his district and had not heard about him until today
where do you live there, under a rock?

Oh wow good job it took you Yankees that long to stop being cucks
Nobody cares Faggot

The south is never going to rise again.

Mate I hope Sup Forums gets around him. We need to get stuff done in 2018.

Cool, unfortunately I'm in dane county.

Daily reminder that Nehlen is in this thread

Based. We could get someone in the government who browses on here.

There's probably many more already than you think.

Like who?

He’s not 100% our guy

Nehlen really has you kikes scared. :^)

Bump

Support the order and we'll talk.

Cue the anti-Nehlen demoralization shills. They always pop up in these threads.

>"nehlen is a controlled opposition kike. all politicians are"
>"voting is for morons"

the same old blackpilled demoralization bullshit.

i mean trump was the Sup Forums candidate from day 1 and he won

bump

Go to his twitter and look at HOW MANY PEOPLE HE FOLLOWS.

He is revealing his power level so much he has literally no chance.

>unelectable racist Sup Forums meme candidate
Hmm, where have I heard this before

holy shit, there's no fucking way on earth that's a coincidence

>He is revealing his power level so much
Like when Trump retweeted Britain First?
fuck off schlomo

Still volunteer faggot. Get a clean haircut and go door to door and campaign for paul nehlen.
Bring a Bible so you can drop Christpills on Jews if they are turned off by his antisemitism.

Eat shit nigger fag

Why does jewish neurosis make me laugh so hard?

is this real?

yes. Would that be an illegal meme in bongistan?

Don't push me lad.

He’s right faggot.

Yes, and so is this

Nehlen seems to be the new David Duke. He plays into the Jew's hands with Sup Forums tier anti-Semitism rather than making compelling arguments against the Jew, thus isolating himself from the majority but gaining loyalty from the minority (18-25 year old newfags from Sup Forums, and other newfag cancer)

you fail to realize just how powerful we truly are

>+15% variation

We are the ultimate propaganda machine and we will win.

What? If you disagree with my post why not explain why? What I said is accurate: mindless anti-Semitism is funny and entertaining, but it's still mindless.

What's mindless about it?

He seems fishy. I can't put my finger on him...

YES EXACTLY

he must be a fed

>Spouse: Gabriela Nehlen

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SPIC'D

Well, consider "da goyim know" maymay he posted. Da goyim DO NOT know. Sup Forums knows.. and Twitter anons from Sup Forums know, but the masses do not know. So these anti-Semitic memes are simply virtue signalling people already awake but does nothing to compel the sleeping majority to turn against Israel or to even think about the JQ. If Nehlen were really /ourguy/ he'd use his influence to legitimately redpill the masses about Israel and the diaspora, but he doesn't. He just virtue signals Sup Forums.

"Do not be degenerate anti-Semites." - Joseph Goebbels, The Nazi Sozi, pg. 1.

>don't support him. his hasn't called for a race war against jews yet. he's not one of us
This is some grade A subversion. Fuck off back to freemasonchan.

Who said anything about calling for a racewar on Jews? You're purposely arguing dishonestly and proves I'm correct.

it's a coincidence

Perhaps he's the quick pull of the band-aid?
Didn't Trump succeed by not mincing words? This could be the next logical step. These people are actively calling for white genocide, maybe the time to tread lightly has ended. Besides, if he loses, there will be plenty of more moderate voices bringing up the rear.

>Perhaps
>Maybe
Because his approach worked so well for David Duke, right? Stop being a newfag.

what is it about this place that makes it so compelling?

good "boy"
I still unironically want him elected.

Eat a sense of humor faggot.

*get

David Duke was in the KKK, you dumbfuck. To most Americans that's like being a Nazi. They're both brands with a shit-ton of negative baggage and most people don't want anything to do with them. Nehlen, as far as we know, has never been in the KKK or a Nazi group or anything else that's normalfag repellent.

We always have something interesting to say about things.

Oh wow that's fast for a kike response