Holy Cow !

Holy Cow !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNQCYDO4IS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally a cow, yeah

Those boobs... dat oppai...

Isn't this big titted goddess from one of the super old series?

Wew found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNQCYDO4IS0

Is that real(not an edit?)?
Holy fuck. Reminds me of those deviantart drawings by Zahkey

Whoever made this decision bless that person's heart

Too bad she had no screentime in Arc-V aside from jobbing to a structure deck.

i always dreamed of alexis with bigger tits and hentai was the only way i could realize that dream previously

now they made her tits bigger than akiza's from 5ds
god i love this company who's doing the anime

>bring her back just to job

Why even bother?

Same reason why they brought back Edo only to butcher everything about him.

Also, superior fusion girl coming through.

I haven't watched You Gay Hoe since I was like ten years old.
What happened to Joey, why did he get turned into a girl?

i just fapped

Her hair is more similar to Kaiba's if anything

>Yusei rejected this
Fuck that bitch ass gay nigga

*Jaden

The trans evil god left a gap in his heart.

Asuka pursued too late though, when Judai was influenced by deities and pained because a transgender died, turning the guy into a mild loner.

Early series Judai was more aproachable.

excuses, excuses

Hey he's the one who missed out
Hope Chazz got some of that pussy. At least he appreciated her

She wasn't stacking wins in GX either, she won like 3 duels back then.

I didn't watch arc-v, could you anons post more pictures of her?

That's pretty much all there's to her
I wish they milked her tits more(no pun intended)

that's all the screentime she got? fuck

So Yugi is pretty much the only Yu-gi-oh protagonist to be insterested on a girl, yet in the end he couldn't win her over, while the following protagonists got a girl pinning for them while they didn't notice or wasn't intrested?

Grace is just too cute.

Watching the intro, I think that show was supposed to be a parody of Yu-gi-oh but some executive cut the legs out and made them run it straight laced for the sake of selling cards.

GET ON ZA DECK

Yugi wins two girls over.
Judai is a literal homo.
Yusei is dating a motorcycle.
Yuma is basically braindead.
Yuya has Yuzu.

Manjoume/Chazz was the only good part of GX likewise the only enjoyable deck archetype from GX is Ojamas.

>yugi wins two girls over
Which two? I remember Tea/Anzu but no other girl he could have got.

Asuka first appeared around episode 100, where she got a win against some random nobodies. That was her greatest accomplishment in Arc-V. Then she was barely relevant for 20 episodes. After that, she gets BTFO and turned into a card by a secondary villain who wasn't even serious and wasn't even using his own deck to taunt her. Now she finally appeared again after another 20 episodes, only to be a bystander for one single shitty duel. This was probably the last we've seen of her.

Meanwhile, Jack Atlas gets his third duel against Yuya next week.

Isn't she supposed to be in her 30s or something

that's bullshit, but I still want to fap to her breasts. that's why I asked for more pics.

Rebecca but I think she was 12 years old

>the dub made her even younger

Rebecca doesnt count she was only relevant in the waking of dragons arc.

well she's anime only filler
Although she did see Yugi in the epilogue

Yeah I know since the waking the Dragons arc is also anime only.

>Judai prefered Johan instead of Asuka.
Why

homo

Yuya was definitely interested in Yuzu. Too bad they killed her off.

We need another stacked YGO heroine. VRAINS should rather deliver.

She was a average to trash duelist, should've been Ra Yellow. She had to suck off somebody to get into Obelisk Blue.

Asuka was literally the best Yugioh girl ever

I hope the VRAINS girl is even half as good as her, we've had shit girls for a while

>forgetting the absolute best girl of Yu-Gi-Oh

The only good duelist in OB was Zane,

Carly was cute but she was still too submissive for my tastes before she went crazy

Asuka was perky and not useless do nothing like some of the newer girls like Kotori

Don't forget that VRAINS will be VR series, so we will get two versions of each character. Here are already both versions of main protagonist. Now is question how about heroine. Which version will be cuter? RL or VR?

Asuka did look like a crossdresser Kaiba in YGO GX though. She looks a bit more like a girl now, and I'm not even talking about the cowtits.

he was prettier and good at card games
>implying girls can play card games

VR jumpsuits look shit so probably not VR

Dont forget Yugi also basically uses a Harem, one of which is former bro's best friend from when he was alive, and a bunch of other female monsters.

Yugi is a bigger playa than people realize

>Yusaku gets TWO crazy hairstyles

His VR persona is essentially Yugo once again.

is this shit finally over?

I don't watch this can someone explain quickly why boob kaiba is back? Is that even the same person? Don't the seasons basically play in alternate realities after GX?

What are the worth while Yu-Gi-Oh series?
I know people like Arc-V but is the motocicle one alright?

Yuma managed to have the most girls pining for him out of any Yugioh protagonist and still never went for one of them. He was a failure of massive proportions

Arc-V is the ''crossover'' one. It's in its own continuity and has 4 dimensions, each alluding to a previous Yugioh series in settings or playstyle.

In Synchro Dimension (5D's land) there are motorcycles and in rome with romans, so they played in motorcycles while there.
Fusion dimension is based on GX, but Duel Academy was taken over by a Villain, turned into basically a military institute and sent its armies of students to attack the other dimensions.
Xyz dimension is based on Zexal. It's more utopic than the other dimensions. Their residents lived in peace, but that made them an easy target. Was attacked by Fusion dimension and quickly reduced to ruins. The survivors formed a Resistance. They tend to play by summoning and sitting on a boss monster while constantly evolving it.

pro duelists don't get laid.

>I know people like Arc-V
Fuck no. That hasn't been the case at least a year now. The first year was great, the second year dragged, and the third year was downright terrible. The list of the top 20 worst niconico ratings consists of 19 Arc-V episodes. The only non-Arc-V episode on that list aired with a no video as a blackscreen.

The first arc of 5Ds is widely considered to be one of the best parts of Yu-Gi-Oh, the second part isn't quite as good. GX and Zexal both get pretty good later on. They're very enjoyable if you use a guide to skip the shitty filler.

At least he got a girl to confess to him, thats more than any of the other ones (I haven't watched Arc-V)

why is the best YuGiOh! waifu back on the screen? I don't follow this series at all.

because konami decided to recycle shit.

An alternate self of the protagonist is currently dating an alternate version of his heroine in Arc-V

This . That's an alternate verion of Alexis.

And best girl is Gagaga Girl btw

so the not main character is dating another not main character, truly an accomplishment for Yuya.

>implying Imoutoman would let that happen

That's a funny way to spell Effect Veiler, user.

Chazz was just as good as Zane if not better because he was elite with shitty decks.

Speak for yourself faggot.

The first and second parts are great. The third part is "downright terrible" only if you have been watching it 1 episode per week with expectations of how it'll turn out. Season 3 is bad compared to seasons 1 and 2 but not as bad as people make it out to be if you marathon it though. Really, the worst parts are 100, 112-116, (118?), 121-122, and 141-143.