If gender and sex are different things then trans people don't have to take hormones or "fix" their bodies to be the...

If gender and sex are different things then trans people don't have to take hormones or "fix" their bodies to be the gender they like? Doesn't associating gender and body parts reinforce gender stereotypes?

Doesn't being a shill reinforce the stereotype that shills always shill?

Hello alt-right blair fanboy.

gender and sex are the same thing
you are either male or female

I'd stuff her throat and fartbox... if you know what I mean.

Gender in regards to sex is a made up term in psychology to please sjws. Moving on.

the whole thing is a contradiction

>expecting the mentally ill to make sense

All this homosexually, cross-dressing, and transexualism is just sexual fetish and mental illness. It's not such a problem with being homo or cross-dressing because the symptoms are reversible and non-binding. Having a personal fetish doesn't necessarily mean you are sexually deviant, pushing it onto other, or harming others.

However, trannies are different. They are making serious long term changes to their bodies because of their illness and are more likely to harm/involve others who don't want to be a part of it. The more severe nature of their illness makes them much more volatile and more likely to harm. Basic human decency and social contract dictates we shouldn't let these sick individuals suffer, so we shouldn't be encouraging their actions. Society 'accepting' their fetish is part of what gets them off, and I don't agree to be party to a deviant I don't know getting off on my 'acceptance'.

You have to remember these people are sick. It's hard for us as normal men to comprehend such irrationality.

you're thinking too logically about this user.

What's the point of a man making himself look female/sexy ??

It helps us identify the mentally ill. Makes it easier to purge them.

XY

XX

any other number of sexual cromosomea is an abberation that generally dificults reproduction.

male or female.

Is this your first time thinking about a liberal stance for more than 5 seconds? Pretty hypocritical isn't it?
No pic any other liberal issue and think about it, you will get the same feeling.

They don't care. Trannies are a minority, so they are automatically right.

Stuff them with what? Either you want to stuff those orifices (orifii?) With a shotgun, and you're doing the Lord's work, or you want to stuff them with your dick, and you're a raging trapfag

If you’re trans the true redpill is to be an androgynous enlightened warrior like the trannies of ages past. Only better because we have hormones now.

Well they're not really 'men' to start with, their brains weren't sufficiently masculinized in utero, inadequate testosterone levels during brain development causes it to develop along female lines rather than male lines, this has been replicated in animal experiments, oh sorry, I was forgetting this is pol, what I meant to say was hur dur mental illness !

I'm straight as an arrow, but I'd let Blaire slobber on my dick anyday.

Men and women are different for reasons other than their sex organs? Isn't what you saying against feminism?

Interested in seeing the source for any of that research.

Chromosomes are genetic instructions, they conclude as male or female by virtue of subsequent hormonal action, if there's anomaly along the way, for example, non responsive hormone receptors, then the outcome is not so straight forward as the simple XX female & XY male outcome.

Consider the XY female who has CAIS, complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, this ironically concludes with a woman who has less masculinity than the average female, because the average female can still processes male hormones, whereas the CIAS individual cannot process them at all, hence no androgenic body hair whatsoever, and hyper stereotypical female brains.

>outlines the pathology of the mental illness
>mocks people for calling it mental illness

WHO CARES?
I don't have that problem and won't fuck a guy in a dress in his SHIT!

A man that turns their dick into a wound excuse of a pussy that must be dilated every day to stop it from closing...is still a man.

They are...Dilation Dudes.

But most trans people develop a normal body.

you can take hormones without mutilation

Trannies are the most sexists fucks in existence second only to "nob-binary fags" ther reduce being male or female down to haircuts and clothing. some go so far ans to cut and poison themselves but no matter what they do they will never be the opposite gender.

Their bodies are fine
Their brains are sick

We are going to look back in twenty five years at sexual reassignment surgery the same way we view lobotomies and electroshock. I thought we were a progressive society that didn't allow people to self mutilate and take part in barbaric "medical" procedures.

in the future, there will be lab grow vaginas to attach to them

>any form of expression I don't agree with is mental illness
You're a close minded useful idiot. Top kek. It was especially funny when you spouted "decency" as if you understand what the concept is too

To whom he is a useful idiot, oh wise user?

>tfw no qt conservative trans girlfriend

I'm liberal as hell, but I'd still Blaire White

Why would you want a conservative gf?

The trite pushers of organized abrahamic faith, and right wing conservatives who are so low in openness that they rival the retarded SJW radical leftists. The same right wing conservatives who deny environmental science and they deny psychology too (until they feel the need to acknowledge psychology for labels which they then misuse in blanket-applications). You're not decent if you superficially judge people more than you extend understanding to them. Thats something actual decent people know very well.

>tfw I'm a QT tranny who loves Trump
>tfw I live in the SF bay area where everyone is a libcuck
>tfw I just want a redpilled partner to live a trad life with (other than what happens in the privacy of our bedroom)

Are you a faggot user?
You type like a faggot.

Not an argument at all. I study clinical psychology if you're wondering.
>average intellectual quality of a right wing conservative is to assert ad-hominem as though it's an argument
Just like radical leftist SJWs. Top kek

It's okay if you're a faggot, I know plenty of DL faggots, but keep that shit to yourself faggot.

exactly

You don't deserve a traditional life if you willingly became a tranny user.

She looks so disgusting in this pic, almost like a man

Why not?
It’s harder to find but just because you’re trans doesn’t mean you have to be a degenerate or even dishonorable. And a real relationship seems like it’ll be actualy fulfilling rather than the souless machine that modern hookup culture is.

Being trans is the very definition of degeneracy. Nothing is worse than a man rejecting his role as a man and becoming a woman.

>just because you’re trans doesn’t mean you have to be a degenerate or even dishonorable
It's bait you newfag

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

There’s no fighting against gender dysphoria and trying will just increase your suffering exponentially. It’s better to accept yourself for who you are and how God made you and to try and live a decent life anyway. Purity is an eternal value and anyone can pursue that.

This. Thank you user.

>my ignorance is more valuable than facts
Classy.