Alex Jones No! Ex-Wife- "He was disturbed and mean and he called me fat."

youtube.com/watch?v=FV8OWkqDQjU

Why was she so fat tho. She thought he’d never leave her for a fit (((yoga instructor)))?

Fun starts at 1:00

> I was going outside on the sidewalk with a candle to mourn 911
>and he just YELLED at me I think that very day there was a conspiracy.

So much for him being just an actor.

you know, it's sad really. alex was swole as fuck and rich yet ends up with that shoddy piece of lard. is there any hope for man?

his wife seems like a big bitch.

Now Friends, You really think If I just denied what I saw And did not call her fat. She would not be 10 pounds heavier. I am put THE TRUTH out there. You may not like it. But at the end f the day I hit that piece of ass and It could drop a few pounds. NOt saying I don't like it. It's just a little fat that's all.

His ex wife, current lover and his children are all Jews.

Lipin FAGf at it again.

No go away stupid shill

Not even going to bother watching her videos. She's a greedy kike trying to milk Alex's good goy sheckels.

She is fat though, boner killing fat.
I would tell her:
>put the fork down cause you're putting my cock down

>big bitch
>big
FOR!!!

Alex Jones and his wife are considered skinny by American standards.

RECKT

Alex jones? The guy who admitted to being an actor?

Stupid cow

He can easily get any thot he likes. But he's a man of principles, he wanted traditional marriage.

his wife seems like a total bitch let alex bring his kids on the channel

Why are you attacking Alex, he's a good goy.

>soyboy face
Is it too late for him?
Has the jews finally got him?

He's just sad, this was his first thanksgiving without his wife.

that fuckin sucks bro

YOU

That fat Jew bitch needed the tough love.

Alex loved her but she didn't love him as much, in his own words. Full custody during the separation and her rehab tours for substance abuse. Final divorce trial and they get shared custody, ((((they)))) tell you he loses his kids.

Alex deserves his new trophy wife. However he's too old to know the truth about the modern women. Should have went for a Mormon gal.

But she is fat. She should have never married him if she didn't want to be around someone that would talk about uncomfortable truths.

Sounds like a typical Texas cuck to me. Not surprised.

Yeah, he is legit

> Ex-wife who went through custody battle says uncharitable things about their Ex-husband

Whoa....

alex only turns off "alex" on the weekends

I don't know where your country is located, but really nice banters, dude