Cenk expelled from Justice Democrats for being a misogynist

thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/

>“In one small Pennsylvania town we stopped for gas, and while Cenk filled up I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking.”

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcwzULfWMe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre#Execution
youtube.com/watch?v=CPHpKO2C-Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=4z_N6zdqpko
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QomH96jxarU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit i'm so drunk

I am surprised that he didn't say that they were too old.
Tell us about it

Nice to see that youre keeping up with finnish christmas traditions Pekka

>In an entry from 2000, Uygur complained about not having enough sex while living in Miami: “It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

Is about a year too late for ol' Chink Wigger. Right wingers don't even make fun of the young turks anymore, and I never see leftists cite them religiously like they used to. Is this fag even still relevant or did his ((anonymous accuser)) just put him out if his misery like he was old yeller or something?

Wait what?!
He actually said that?!
Kek!

I wouldn''t say that all men rape. But a lot of male feminists are potential rapists.

None of what he said was offensive. When did Sup Forums because so SJW?

*become so SJW

well I guess when you're a turkish roach it really doesn't pan out for you in america where women exxpect you NOT TO BE BROWN

>NOT TO BE BROWN

Fucking liberal. Nothing more to see here. I am sure he is a feminist too.

We're not actually. Cenk is the poster child for uber-rich liberal hypocrite. Caught lying countless times. Biased as fuck. TYT is nothing more than a Liberal damage control network when regressives look bad.

I am enjoying when they aren't caught like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=DcwzULfWMe4

What a typical larpy american response

Does Google know that they're sponsoring a racist?

>56%

Ever heard of fighting fire with fire?
Nobody on here gives an actual shit about him saying these things, what they do give a shit about is him calling Trump and other people on the right 'sexists' when he himself has said some arguably, by his definition, sexist things. Far worse than Trump ever said. The fact that he calls himself a progressive and always takes the moral high ground when it comes to defending women is what everyone on here cares about, since he's just been exposed as a massive hypocrite.
The fact that you didn't realize this right away and just decided to call everyone an SJW shows how much of a no brain nigger monkey you really are.

>expelled from his own orginazation
are you retarded?

>Uygur said he wrote the posts while he was still a conservative, before he underwent a political transformation into a liberal.
Bbbbut I’m a changed man!

Yoooooooooooo

His nephew is getting hit too.

Grabbed Em Right By The Pussy Didn't He

holy shit what
my apolgies

S

Oh by the way that wasn't Cenk speaking FYI

It said clearly that he was pumping the gas...

What did David Koller do?

The revolution always kills its creators.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre#Execution

Weird I have never seen a turkroach hit on kids before /s

>“In one small Pennsylvania town we stopped for gas, and while Cenk filled up I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby,” he wrote at the time. “Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up.”

I really hate that fucking smug idiot.

This is the best weekend of the year for this to break for him. He might survive it if people forget.

Will this redpill Cenk?
It surely must do a little bit.

Maybe he will go back to being republican lol.

>Cenk expelled
>for being a misogynist

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Those are not females BTW

Prepubescent Goiyls Don't turn me on either

I made a prediction on here that TYT might not last after 2020. simply because they were backing Bernie to ride the regressive wave. However 2016 was so bad for them I'm wondering now if they'll make it to 2020. They got 20 million investment but I wonder how long that will last. If TYT doesn't get it's reputation back it might be bye-bye for Cenk.

Nice

>“Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

Hm. I wonder if stenk ever talked about Isla Vista.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=CPHpKO2C-Sw

It's weird the amount of mental guilt these people have

We're holding them to their own book of rules. Unsurprisingly none of them can live up to the rules they demand that others follow.

OFFFFF COUUUUURRRRSEEEEEE

>Mexican 8%
You've never been to Texas or the Southwest, have you? More like Mexican 50%.

>whores in training

>a male liking tits is "horrifying"

and the Trump curse continues

Guys, does Google know they're sponsoring this racist with the TYT shows they always promote and fund?

imagine being ana kasparian working for a sexist, armenian genocide denier.

based

you know she had to weinstein her way up to the top. Cenk probably has a thing for Armenian girls

Pathetic tbqh. Go to bed and sleep.

I'd rather party with him than you desu

Attacking him for stuff he wrote on some stupid blog 17 years ago? The guy is a retard, but this is just ludicrous. Also, I am SURE his comment about women being genetically flawed was DEAD SERIOUS with not a hint of irony. Progressives have really taken "eat a dick" to heart. They're munching so much cock their brain gets no oxygen.

Also, the author of the article seems to imply this tweet of Uygur's rom 2013 is practically RAPE:
>Just when I think Miami is all done, it pulls me back in. The women on this island are outrageously, almost unacceptably, hot. #Miami
Truly horrendous stuff! How could he tweet something so SEXIST and MISOGYNISTIC and RAPEY?

In the meantime:
>TheWrap competes with other Hollywood news sites...
So it's a site of parasitism and cancer pretending it has any moral ground to stand on. Great.

Drunkposting on the interwebs is not partying. It's pathetic. Which you might figure out when you're old enough to drink legally.

Even in a situation where he is at fault, he still finds a way to blame conservatives.

Fuck off, you humourless sperg.

Cry me a river, kiddo.

Praise KEK for he hath brought holiday tidings.

How is the Finnish Christmas drunk different from the Finnish standard drunk?

He's not wrong though.

>"in a few years" they'll be good looking
Statist cuck

He's done for. Can't wait for Ana Kasparian to pounce and take TYT from Cenk and becomes the boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=4z_N6zdqpko

Her Trump pen holder @ 1:05

Cenk's always been right.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Is anyone surprised? The dude is a literal turkroach.

any TYT videos addressing this yet?

merry xmas teemu

>ask for their resignation.
No.

I was just there and nothing yet. There's a live stream going on but I didn't see any talking about it. Just about Trump as usual. I wasn't staying for the entire live thing.

WOLFPACPRPAFDPDFAPDWPFAWEP!!!!!!

He always creeped me out.

What an idiot.
14-16 is the perfect age range.

Should we let him be /ourguy/?

Cenk is a jaded pussy hound, and I'd be surprised if he hasn't groped or propositioned any female coworkers at TYT. It comes through on the show every now and then. Skip to 9:25 in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=QomH96jxarU

what a fucking fat fucking goof he is.

Along with the backlash against Matt Damon, it is sweet to see the leftards get a taste of their own selfrightiousness medicine. I wouldnt be surprised if they start red pilling themselves.

nother entry titled, “Rules of Dating,” said he would break up with a woman if he hadn’t felt her “tits” by the fourth date, and that “there must be orgasm by the fifth date.”

Hahaha

Woah

OK Cenk is actually a little based

I'd watch TYT if 2000 Cenk was hosting it

>haha these will destroy Cenk

No you morons, he wrote these while he was a republican before he fought for justice

All I can say is that I hope that this teaches Cenk a valuable lesson about the stranglehold that feminism has on not just his party, but society.

Think about it. He's being asked for his resignation over something he wrote nearly 2 decades ago and has probably become an entirely different person since writing it.

As goddamn smug and irritating as he is he makes it very difficult to sympathize with him and yet I kind of do. To progressives having what they perceive to be a character flaw is a death sentence with no statute of limitations. It's an eternal purity test. It doesn't matter how long ago it happened or whether or not you actually did anything wrong. If they find fault with it you're fucked.

Must be scary to finally be on the other side of the torches and pitchforks that you and your cohosts are normally wielding.

Someday we're going to look back on this purging and say, "WTF?". People, even Turkroaches should be able to speak their minds without instantly getting everything they've earned and built up taken from them. It's gotten to the level of Stalinesque purging. One word against a protected class and you get destroyed. Is that the level of tolerance we want in society? I'm not Cenk's biggest fan, but I do respect his honesty, and even his non-fakeness when he wigged out when Alex Jones baited him. A fake person, just playing a role of SJW would have been bland in that situation. It's a bit ironic when people on 4-chan, home of MGTOW, and tits-or-gtfo get all SJW and start wagging their finger and saying "shame on you, Cenk" when 100% of us here have said things far more politically in-correct. I understand the concept of "selective morality" and "hold enemies to the same standards" but, really one bit of locker-room talk, 17 years ago, and now it's time to get the rope? Fuck, let it slide.

Chunk BTFO LMAO

>horrifying

Why is God so cruel? Why didn’t he create a world where women are equally DTF like men are?

Rule #4
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Rule 3: There must be sex by the second month of dating.

There are a lot of allowable exceptions to this rule, but they all involve orgasms. I'll let you slide if for unseen circumstances we haven't gotten to see each other much, and you have and you have been providing me with some excellent orgasms in the meanwhile.

Cuck would wait 4 months for sex.
Hahaha

ahaha he fell for the bait Chunk put out.

This

Doesn't matter. The ideas of nuance and details and facts are incompatible with progressivism. They just burned down Kevin Spacey because a dude said he got drunk and came onto him literally 31 years ago. They're just out for blood and they'll take it any way and from anywhere they can get it. This is an ideological cleansing from the far left.

Why should i give a shit what some fat sand nigger said?

But you are forgetting one important fact about the left. They are hypocrites.

So Trump was grabbing women by the pussy while HE was a demonrat fighting for equality and justice. It all makes sense now.

Because this fat sand nigger would demand punishment if anyone but him said the same thing. Hang them with their own rope, or they will never go away

They raked Spacey over the coals because he used pedophilia accusations to come out of the closet.

>Mexican: 8%
That can't be right.

This whole board is so double think, "how dare he be like us which is deplorable".

He's always going on about Trump with his comments back in 2005 when Trump was a democrat (everyone seems to forget that he wasn't a Republican then)

>It's a bit ironic when people on 4-chan, home of MGTOW, and tits-or-gtfo get all SJW and start wagging their finger and saying "shame on you, Cenk" when 100% of us here have said things far more politically in-correct
Obviously the difference is that none of us here hold ourselves up in public as bastions of political correctness. The criticism is not about his political correctness or lack thereof, but rather about his hypocrisy in regards to political correctness.

>“I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts, and was in a wonderful drunken stupor thanks to my friend John Daniels,” reads the post.

>John Daniels is sometimes used as a nickname for Jack Daniels whiskey. Uygur told TheWrap that all of the behavior he described had been consensual.

But it's different when Trump does it. I don't need to explain why, that's racist, you're racist, and so forth.

He always cut the figure of the prototypical thirsty male feminist

Except no one is criticizing WHAT he said, but rather that he'd publicly field dress anyone who'd dare say the same thing.