mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like a horror movie

He joined the master race, no more G*rmanic genetics

6 out of 8 Trump grandchildren are Jewish

awful

>average IQ of europeans: 100
>average IQ of ashkenazi jews: 117
he should be very happy his inferior genes are being replaced and his children will enjoy superior intelligence granted by their jewish admixture

Are they Ivanka's kids? Jews are matrilineal.

> inb4 muh one drop rule

They're only 56% Jewish

>pol still believes race=ethnicity

jews are ugly

there's only one thing I hate more than an antifa soyboy cuck - unironical antisemitic nazis who actually delude themselves that the holocaust never happened and that somehow jews magically control the entire fucking world (like OP is probably trying to imply with this thread)

Don't forget that millions of our people died to capitulate all of the pathetic europe and save those same jews from extinction. They have been our closest friends since a century ago and will surely continue to be our friends for the next one so start fucking dealing with it, cuck

there's nothing wrong with being jew

this

they aren't ethnic jews. just goys born from a Jewish convert mother.

Close up of their dad

Actually ashk. jewish iq is 110-113.
And jews have higher iq in verbal areas only. Their abstract and spatial iq is below german goyim, who have an avg iq of 107. Thats why jews become lawyers, and german goyim build porsches, the inner workings of which jews have no understanding. Besides crim defense, lawyers are a worthless addition to society. They dont produce anything. They dont save anybodys lives. They just argue over shekels in hundreds of pages of legal hebrew.
Also, 113 iq is nothing special. If my iq was that low id kill myself.

>Trump
>White
Nice joke, you can barely see his forehead

So what are your opinions on Jewish success and influence on culture?

He leveled up his genetics.

I was thinking, if Jews pretend to be white to serve their own interests, maybe we could become Jews to serve our own interests

>Aryan
The word has no meaning anymore except to teenage wannabes.

>surely continue to be our friends

That's why every single Jewish media leader in (((Hollywood))) tries to be as anti-white and leftist as possible, right?

Lena Dunham, Sara Silverman, and John Stewart are so BASED, am I right, MAGApedes?!

>So what are your opinions on Jewish success and influence on culture?
It's better that they are being successful in our countries over being successful in other countries. It's like a sports team - you should always strive to attract the most successful individuals into the team and if you put some retarded racist filters you'll probably end up with a mediocre team

yes
Arabella and Joseph Kushner

That girl on the left is super sexy what's her name?

Tell me more about the jews' non understanding of what's running your shitposting pc.
Israel is literally a patch of sand turned into sillicon valley

>Kukistani flag
>demands more Jews in our country

Checks out.

underrated

Ariana Grande

nice meme, schlomo. (you) for the meme

I'm asking you how they accomplish it. And you're saying it's a wholly posiitve thing, their influence?

Post some Jewish architecture.

They're only pretending to be Jewish

Reminder that literally all of the Jews in Congress except for 1 are Democrats that vote to let-in more Mexicans and take white peoples' guns away.

Looks Kosher to me.

How was your chanukah Sup Forums?

i thought about it... infiltrating the jewish sphere?

>Trump is the savior of the white rac-

Reminder that the vast majority of Jews supported Hillary and donated to her.

Jews would love to see whites being destroyed by beaners and feminists.

you mean we sent our businesses there when we realized we could get sand niggers to do the work for us at half the cost. intel is american, its just made in your shithole cuz it costs way more to employ good american engineers.

How many kids does Ivanka have? 3?
How many grandchildren does Trump have in total?

At least Barron still has a chance of passing down the genes

>T. Brainlet Ghost

>And jews have higher iq in verbal areas only.
You act like this is a useless trait, but verbal IQ is incredibly fucking important.

>cuckfederate flag
>retarded racist post

Checks out.

>And you're saying it's a wholly posiitve thing, their influence?
Did it affect you personally? Oh wait it actually did - America is literally the most powerful and wealthiest region in the world because of them. It wasn't while they were in Europe before the world wars and became the wealthiest as soon as they fled here. Draw your own conclusions.

Is Trump related to Sholom?

also, saged. dont forget to sage

Go back to licking Sargon's balls, you LARPing kike. You don't belong here.

this butthurt damage control

sage it then

>just goys born from a Jewish convert mother.
Exactly. Having a kike for a father doesn't transmit the jew parasite. They are imposter-jew. And judging by how hard the kikes have been shilling, the jew hopes the goyim don't know this.

Ivanka has 3 kids, the third is Theodore
Don Jr. has 5 kids

I'd love to see any of the kikes or shabbos goyim ITT try to debunk these topics.

Reminder the vast majority of Trump supporters consider Israel our greatest ally

His daugther a cute

What did this guy even do? Was he sneaking soy into hebrew national hotdogs or something?

to be clear you're saying they have had no negative impacts, and that American success and domination would not have occurred without Jewish immigration?

This is your position?

Jews have higher IQs, of course they would support Hillary.

I only support Trump because he's the least-shitty candidate in our crumbling anti-white empire. I hate all of his Zionist pandering, and I only support him for his pro-white, anti-SJW, protectionist, and border control policies.

I'd elect David Duke to be Emperor for life in a heartbeat if I could.

Hillary is the number 1 choice among 75-IQ ghetto niggers too.

I know its a meme, but there is actually a lot of truth to this. Ryan Faulk completely debunks the "jews are left wing" narrative by showing that when you equalize for income and iq jews are identical to germans and anglos in voting patterns

Ivanka is 10/10, in her mid-30s, with 3 kids. unreal

he dindu nuffin man

Not trying to damage control, I hate ZIonist parasite Jews just as much as I hate anti-white leftist Jews.

I'm just trying to point-out to the MAGApede cucks ITT that Jews are no friends of the right.

absolutely abhorrent

I am not implying that they're flawless, of course that they also have their own trash people, but if you're gonna pull that argument you should also account for the scum of the white people as well. The difference is that the high-quality people are far more likely to be jews over being whites - it's an overall net positive, that's what I'm trying to say

and plenty of plastic surgery. nothing special. do you realise how many 10/10 girls exist in the normal world?

This part of the Jewish strategy, they capture familial wealth by marriage.

long tie is long

yeah and a bunch of convicts from England turned the Australian wasteland into a thriving country

It's not their trash I'm concerned about it's their intellectuals. Have you read the Culture of Critique? Have you noticed a slight.. anti-white, anti-Western civ propensity among Jewish intellectuals? It's pretty blatant dude.

It's not even really weird. They're not white, of course they don't really care about whites, and they see themselves as better than us, which their dominating many spheres of our society only reinforces.

I don't blame everything on Jews, not even close- and I don't deny their contributions, men like von Neumann were among the pinnacles of human civilization.

But I see a lot of pretty negative influence.

Get the fuck out of here kike

girl looks like ivanka. Cute.

Salary in tech in Israel is not lower than in America.

>looks at faces jawline
>compare to ivanka and sister
Good mix. Both will walk into the future superior than before.

I’m going to marry Arabella

get fucking reported you pedo

Jews are based.

>MODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HE SORT OF IMPLIED A KID IS GOOD LOOKING IN A SEXUAL WAY HELP. HIDE HIS POSTS FROM ME IM BEING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ahmed sees a cute girl
>1 years old
>gets boner because no Burka
KYS Ahmed.

what are you trying to say man? those children will have some great opportunities in life because their parents worked hard to get where they are.

tell me more

btw little kid girl in OP is absolute shitskin 56% at best. the absolute state of america.

Trump was never white he was a the literal definition of crypto jew
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

We are talking about genetics not retarded sand people desert laws.

>cockroach speaks
Stfu Ahmed you are not even human.

>this is considered white in USA

an actual UN faget calling me non-white. wow.

Aussies are fucking Negro lol

who gives a fuck what jews consider jewish? 1 drop motherfucker

>bad english
buttblasted shitskin detected

>Jews would love to see whites being destroyed by beaners and feminists.

What they want is to turn you into a nation with no ethnic majority.

like a parasite sucking the life out of its white host

Nazis were cucks. Neo-Nazis are cucks. Vikings raped and pillaged the shores of Europe and spread their blonde-hair-blue-eyes trait.

is it too much to ask for a white nation with no jewish jewism jewing out community up? that's all i could ever ask for.

How long is that fucking tie?

>meme flag

nazis never explicitly stated they wanted white hair and blue eyes. you've been memed, my friend.