Based Abby Martin puts kikes in their place

In a rare, candid conversation, Abby Martin interviews a former Israeli Army combat soldier who served as an occupier in Palestine’s Hebron City.

Eran Efrati spent years as a sergeant and combat soldier in the Israeli military, but has since become an outspoken critic of the occupation of Palestine and Israeli apartheid.

Efrati gives explosive testimony on the reality of his service and explains how war crimes are institutionalized, as well as how systematic the oppression against Palestinians really is in a war of conquest that will no-doubt be accelerated under the Trump Administration.

youtu.be/1Rk1dAIhiVc

Zionists and the IDF is fully exposed for the war criminals that they are

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/russia-us-isis-syria-video-game-still
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmvg3uQCS-E
youtube.com/watch?v=g23xqGb0Vh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHEs an idiot.

She's pretty redpilled on the Zionists

So how long until accidental suicide?

He will be ok, Efrati can protect himself

>RT
That "soldier" probably wasn't even a soldier

RT is known for using video games as evidence USA funds ISIS.

t. Schlomo Efraimsteinberg

gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/russia-us-isis-syria-video-game-still

>RT
>NEWS

Pick one

I thought Turks liked RT?

Let's have a Jew tell us all about how bad Jews are.
Fuck off nigger.

It's better to hear it from the horse's mouth

Turks prefer TRT desu.

She's not even jewish, Shlomo

>Eran Efrati
>testimony on the reality of his service
You fucking retard

He's a wh*te goy pretending to be Jewish to slander Israel. It's so transparently obvious. Are you retarded?

I see the apple of adam.

This isn't leftypol, bucko. Nobody gives a shit about palestinians. We dislike jews because they're subversive, not because of ~human rights violations~

>collar shirt

>tie

>not buttoned to top

bitch you arent a stripper

She doesn't work for RT anymore. She now is a paid employee of the Venezuelan government.

People who use the word bucko need cancer.

Can you give me an example? With all due respect, I would literally bet $10,000 right here and now that her IQ is higher than yours. So I'm curious where the idiot tag comes from.

Abby Martin is an anti-white coalburner. She is only against the Jews because she believes Jews are white and that Zionism is a white supremacist plot.

>ugh I just hate JEWS so much, like 1488 guys
>also isn't palestine such an opressed minority? like ugh why cant those evil JEWS and republicans stop oppressing the beautiful muslim peaceful Palestinian people?
>like just im shaking rn thinking about how totally evi lisrael and the US is for killing innocent muslims :^(
>did i mention how much i HATE jews and also how totally le based i am?

this

This

Welcome to eight months ago OP...

She thinks everything is perfectly fine in Venezuela. Since it’s Christmas you can keep the 10k.

Yes BASED sandmonkeys.

She gives me a boner.

>I want my 15 minutes of fame look

She looks like someone gave a piece of rubber AIDs and stretched it over their knee

like a female Russel Brand

irrelevant, nobody gives a fuck about this cunt

RTards

she dick or he clit?

......................../´¯/)
......................./¯..//
..................../..../ /
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/../..../....../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´.....,~/'...')
.........\...............\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

TRT is also shit. I can't seem to find a trustworthy media outlet. Every single outlet is pushing its propaganda.
Those who claim that they're neutral are biased as fuck.

Would hate fuck

I like BBC

*the

I needed the laugh, friend. Thanks.

I'm so conflicted on Israel/Palestine

The occupation is obviously unethical, but I don't want to call myself "pro-Palestine" because I have no sympathy for the "oppressed" group. They're retarded muslims who never miss an opportunity to waste an opportunity.

I watched it. That's a pretty some jew. Someone should redpill him on the holohoax though.

russians are based,imagine this on cnn

Fake news and kys meme nigger flag

U mad jew?

Just look at this jew, so angry that his plot is exposed

Why are you required to have an opinion on sandnigger affairs? Let them sort it out on their own.

Sad you actually believe the fake stories. 99% of all muh Palestine stories are fake. Come here and see for yourself.

>pushing (((RT)))
>pushing forced memes of some nobody (((RT))) host

Fuck off.

Hohol detected

>a jew going on about fake stories

You know you can just not give a shit about either, right? They're actually in better shape under Israeli occupation than the vast majority of Africans under their dictatorships.
The difference being that most bleeding hearts learned their importance from #Kony2012. Stop caring about the 3rd world because there's nothing we can do to fix it without mass genocide and picking sides is an effort in futility.

Shouldn't you be on reddit pretending to be a yank, Ivan?

>t. JIDF

everyone knows her.

So what is the truth about the palestinians then?
They dared to live on the ground your holy book says is yours, so they need to be genocided?

Oy vey, a rocket that absolutley did nothing, how dare they defend themselves from occupation?
It is justified now to take their land.

It looks like she put on the clothes of the guy she just had a one night stand with.

No. Nobody actually watches (((RT))).

It's honestly what annoys me about Russia's disinformation efforts. They're so fucking transparent I can only assume they think we're all retards.

we know friendo, we know

i wanna fuck the shit out of abby martin

you are trying too hard, shlomo. take it easy

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmvg3uQCS-E

Her brother is woke as fuck

>oh shit he's skewered us
>better call him a shill

You stink of ZIONISM

>No. Nobody actually watches (((RT))).
I've been watching RT since 2008, because our MSM has been nothing but awful since 1996. I'm not the only one by a long shot, either. So you're wrong, potato nigger.

Fuck her and fuck Muslims World Wide!

I hate both Jews and Muslims. They are like disgusting roosters in a cock fight, however, I'll bet on that fight. And I choose the Jews over the Muslims.

Doesn't mean I won't put the other chicken in the oven and feast on its bones after its won.

Your jew is showing

Stop hiding behind that flag and post with your real location on.

>state-owned media outlet on every cable subscription in the western hemisphere
>not MSM

Are you a fucking retard or something?

And the crapness of American news and media is entirely your fault. You as a people completely abdicated responsibility for your own society and sold it to the highest bidder. Made it a piece of piss for the Ivans to cuck you in November 2016.

Sad 2bh

Bump

It's a shame she's now wearing dyke clothes all day. She was so pretty on Breaking The Set.

Hey it's the kike shill with Turkish proxy. Only shills discredit RT even though RT is clearly more honest than every American news network.

>This isn't leftypol, bucko. Nobody gives a shit about palestinians.
Found another kike shill.
Zionist tactic: constantly bring up the "left" and link it to the Palestinian cause.

>who never miss an opportunity to waste an opportunity.
Another kike shill detected. It's like they're reading right off the script.

>RT
>Honest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

American media may be a shit show but RT is literally propaganda you fucking slavaboo shit

kys faggot

Yes, Bill Clinton signing the Telecommunications Act of 1996 really fucked things up. By default, foreign media is far more truthful than ours. What's your point?

And as far as abdicating responsibility, wrong. We've hated the Clintons ever since, hence Trump in the White House.

Go slam another shot, you silly drunken fucking Mick.

youtube.com/watch?v=g23xqGb0Vh0

@23:47
agreed
they are both based !
also, Abby was a huge Ron Paul supporter

99% of what Jews say is lies and projection. I learned this years ago after attending a high-school that was mostly Jews. All the bad things people hear about Jews is completely true.

They lie.
They frame.
They project.
They steal.
They are supremacists and racist towards everyone non-Jewish.
They even give themselves awards when they don't deserve it.

I watch RT all the time because it actually has real news.

fuck off you retarded mutt, RT is one of very few new channels that accurately reported news about my country.
stop being anti-russia just because your neocon masters want to start a new war.

>Yes, Bill Clinton signing the Telecommunications Act of 1996 really fucked things up.

Two points: 1) Bill Clinton was not your entire government and hasn't had any role in your government in 16 years and 2) you've had over twenty years to rectify it and have made no discernible effort to.

Own up to your own failures ffs instead of constantly looking for some bogeyman to blame.

>By default, foreign media is far more truthful than ours.

Not all foreign media is the same and you especially shouldn't trust state-controlled media simply because it's foreign. That's an unbelievably daft way to think.

Hahahaha

Jews get so triggered by people discussing things that they feel the need to inject their kikery into everything. Jews in this thread are exemplifying the reason that kikes are nothing but pure trash

She's yet another coal burning lefty who has a hard on for the """"""""""oppressed""""""""" palestinian savages. I can't decide if I'd rather watch her be gassed or beheaded.

It is funny watching these 2 groups of sand niggers fight over muh holy land.

>Calls Palestinians savages
>Posts a pic of Hitler clothing store as if that's a bad thing.
>Zionist tactic of bringing up the term "lefty"
Hello Moshe, time to go back to r*ddit.

She's quite redpilled on Zionists but far from being /ourgirl/ by any standard.

She's pro-Palestine only because muh brown people living under oppression.

THIS