First refugees arrive in Italy from Libya by airplane

For the first time the refugees have arrived in Italy by airplane, avoiding the unnecessarily dangerous trip by sea. 162 vulnerable refugees, the majority women and unaccompanied minors, have been selected in Tripoli by the UNHCR. The operation was possible tanks to the cooperation of the Italian Ministry of the Interior and the episcopal conference of the Italian bishops of the Catholic Church. More rescue operations by air will follow soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YjcLX
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
welt.de/politik/ausland/article171871779/Luftbruecke-von-Libyen-Historischer-Tag-Erstmals-Fluechtlinge-nach-Italien-geflogen.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_facebook
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/Europe.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good work Italy
I wish my country would take refugees but Italy can set a good example

I hate you shitskins so much that's unbelievable what you are doing to europe right now

Fucking wops.

Just a reminder that one of the bullshit narrative of the left is that we can t take back this shit back because it cost too much....well the travel on the other direction is instead economically convinient

I hate you so much

If we kick out any 15+ male "refugee" for every woman or child we take in it's fine with me.

The anger i feel towards these black animals is incredible i hope this isnt a fake news.

Some of the refugees are from Eritrea.

>UNHCR
>united nations refugee agency
Who the hell are they and who gives them the authority to select them?
>The people who invited them in the first place and a Trudeau-electing l*eaf
The jokes write themselves.

archive.is/YjcLX

You mean the greeks because after they let in 1,5million shitskins merkel did everything to close the balkan route and made the deal with turkey

That stopped the arabs but now you guys are getting BLACKED. Don't know which is worse desu senpai

Merkel was doing deals with nigger countries right after it to stop it too which means we give money and they stop sending niggers but at least it helps.... what are pther euros dping??? Blaming germany for everything like always yeah nice thung dude that will totally help europe

>Says while threatening Poland and Hungary with fines
The German cries in pain as he strikes you.
Anybody without Alzheimer's remember it was Merkel's open invitation that echoed throughout the middle-east and Africa in 2015, i see you haven't lost the bad habit of looking for some southern scapegoat.

at least it was women and kids, the problem is when Yurop receive a pack of hundreds of 20yo strong male niggers ready to rape whatever in sight

Look who's talking dumbfuck. Your country is the one trying to force the entire EU to accept migrants.

Sure merkel fucked up our police had plans ready to block everyone coming here but it got cancelled at the last minute
But it's a fact that 1,5 fucking million were let in from greece before merkel ever said anything about this and we all know if merkel did not do this everyone would blame us anyway Muuh the balkans have to take them all but germany is so strong they should help us... it's always the same with you subhumans..... merkel tried to safe poor little countries who could not habdle this shit but that all subhumans in the world would take this as a invitation was not part of the plan... don't blame us you balkan monkey

That's not hiw the EU works you cuckold.... we can't force anyone and if the eu wants migrant quotas its then wanted from everyone because we have only like 20% of the voting power in the eu so we can't decide shit

I genuinely do hope you get paid to write such outrageous gibberish because it would be rather embarrassing if you were to be really THIS fucking stupid.

About the context or my english? English is my third language btw

THESE PEOPLE ARENT EVEN REFUGEES WHAT THE FUCK

>country has a little hardship (mostly due to your people's own inability to do anything worthwhile)
>OMG THEYRE REFUGEES THEY NEED SAVING
These people won't stop until they import the ENTIRE fucking world

Fuck you Antonio! Fuck you and every pasta loving, pizza making bootmonkey enabling this animals locust like migration.

I hope you get raped by Mahmoud and Jamal!

>More rescue operations by air will follow soon
That's unlikely, the elections are in 2 months and a half

They're still coming by boat you dumbass nigger. And anons have also found they are being imported directly by air every night.

>)

Those kids will grow up to be nigger men without their fathers. You have to look at the US to see how much crime they do.

>he thinks ONLY 1.5 million came to Germany

Your population is what..80 million or so? And with the drastic change that's been made to your demographics, you really only believe it was 1 out of every 50 people? 1 out of 50 people is hardly noticeable, which does not follow logically with the huge concern by Germans and other Europeans who are seeing them EVERYWHERE.

if you told me it was a plane straight from chicago I would believe you tbqh

>Pope communes with God

>God says help refugees

>pol is literally trying to fight the word of god

Explain yourself

After the JewSA infiltrated their country and judaised it, yes. Who's the dumbfuck now ?

>But merkel is giving us a farce of an effort to fix things after essentially irreversibly fucking up Europe in its entirety
I think you Germans really need to round up your politicians around a nice and sturdy lamppost and get some strong rope. These problems aren't going to fix themselves or be fixed with empty words

Wtf? The women aka brood mares are the biggest problem. 2nd generation immigrants are even more likely to be criminal
Ya'll the sort of soft neocon cucks that gotta go.

Rip in shit shitaly.

and nothing of value lost honestly

When do they go up for sale?

ey
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

YOU AND GREECE SHOULD BE PUT UNDER SPANISH AUTHORITY UNTIL THIS MADNESS IS OVER

look how well spain deals with this shit, YOU GUYS FUCKED UP BIG TIME
FUCK OFF ITALY

>christcucks

i'm not surprised

Italy doesn't care, they're all going to Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, and Sweden

Economic migrants they dont deserve refugee status even EU stated that

Do you ever wonder if it is ACTUALLY Christcucks, or perhaps Jews or some other organization posing as Christians to make you hate Christianity?

Yes they are BY FUCKING ITALIANS who then send them to central europe.....
Macron was talking about fungi centers in Libya which would end most of it because almost all niggers are denied here anyway

Shitaly is one of the stupid nations that constantly harps on visegrad countries to import refugees LMAO
You cappucino sipping spaghetti eating fucks can drown in your shitskin wave. A nation of stupid wops living on the glory of your dead past

Stop English teacher.

/thread.

Don't betray the old lineages then.

Why did you idiots let in millions to begin with?

You do realize that the flood gates have been open and with the drying up of water tables from over population in Africa and Asia that tens of millions are going to head North towards fertile lands???? You think it's bad now just wait 20 years

Some day I will call to jap officials and tell them about Davido-kun

Greatest ally is at it again. Bringing them in with fucking planes. Hope it was first class, too!

ACTUAL Christcucks are the problem, Christianity in itself is a Jewish domestication scheme.

The1,5m were about the subhumans who were invited in from greece official numbers here dont go over 1,5m but we have thousands who get welfare under different names and we know that our government lies a lot so WE DONT FUCKING ACTUALLY KNOW
We are 80% german and 90% european and we NEVER racemix with subhumans and since the crisis even shitskins who are already decades here are viewed as rapefugees now
The numbers are not bad since we stay pure so the more the vetter until this entire thing of the bdr crushes

Race trumps everything.
Also, semitic religions are shit.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>avoiding the unnecessarily dangerous trip
the whole point of a refugee was that they arrived somewhere safe from somewhere not safe. now they are just queueing at an airport shouting for gibs and get a lottery ticket to italy.
UNHCR must hang.

actually not, they accumulating in italy because they can't make it over the alps.

once italy stops the gibmedats, they will go into other countries, THEN we're fucked

You should start with your country since you started all of this

>162 vulnerable refugees, the majority women and unaccompanied minors
>"women"
>"minors"

I just came here to post this: welt.de/politik/ausland/article171871779/Luftbruecke-von-Libyen-Historischer-Tag-Erstmals-Fluechtlinge-nach-Italien-geflogen.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_facebook

I am fucking shaking with rage.

It's like the opposite of cropdusting.

Absolutely Savage

>unaccompanied minors

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/Europe.pdf
(b) Scenario I
Scenario I, the medium variant of the United Nations population projections in the 1998 Revision,
assumes an average net intake of 428,000 migrants per year between 1995-2050, for a net total of
23,530,000 migrants during the period. After a slight increase between 1995 and 2000, when the total
population of Europe would reach its top level at 729 million, continuous decline is projected to set in
immediately after 2000. By 2050, Europe would have lost some 100 million inhabitants and would
therefore have a population of only about 628 million, or 14 per cent less than in 1995. (The results of the
1998 Revision are shown in the annex tables.) By 2050, out of this total population of 628 million, 27
million, or 4.3 per cent, would be post-1995 immigrants or their descendants. Up to 2010, the population
aged 15-64 would register diminishing increases; having topped at some 497 million in 2010, it would
thereafter decline rapidly. By 2050, the working-age population of Europe would be down to 364 million,
a 25 per cent reduction in relation to the 1995 level. On the other hand, the population aged 65 or older
would rise steadily, from 101 million in 1995 to nearly 173 million in 2050. As a result, the potential
support ratio would be severely reduced, from 4.8 in 1995 to 2.1 in 2050.

Yes and you call italy faggots based and us who must deal with the shit destroyers pf europe right?
Otaly must be annexed clear and simple

>unaccompanied minors

>God says help refugees
this doesn't mean import them into your country and give them money. it means give them clean water and maybe not a corrupt president sponsored by the clinton foundation.
God helps those who helps themselves (matthew), clean water means they won't die from relentless shitting, they should pull themselves up after that

(d) Scenario III
Scenario III keeps the size of the total population of Europe constant at its maximum of 728 million
and calculates the number of migrants that would be required in order to prevent the decline of the
population in the face of an increasing excess of deaths over births. The calculations show that a net total
of 100 million migrants would be required during the period 1995-2050 just to maintain the total
84 United Nations Population Division, Replacement Migration
population of Europe at its 1995 level. This corresponds to an average of approximately 1.8 million net
migrants per year. By 2050, out of a total population of 728 million, 127 million, or close to 18 per cent,
would be post-1995 immigrants or their descendants.

Anger and furry is what you need if you want to remove the traitors in your ranks, gas the hooked nose enablers and slaughter the invaders. No pity, no mercy, be ready to execute your own parents

t. Jonathan Stern
English Teacher from Okinawa

Weak euro nations where crying because greece let them all in so merkel a europhile said give them here so we can share the rapefugees .. not for europeans just for the stability of the eu

Fucking German faggot, Europe pressured us for years to accept multiculturalism and massive non-white immigration (we only had like 200k foreigners here in the late 90's ffs), it's thanks to you autistic motherfuckers if we are in this situation, we have been living 6 years under non elected governments, what's your fucking excuse for continuing to elect the traitor Merkel?
Who killed Ghaddafi? who is imposing diversity to all of Europe? shut the fuck up you kraut cunt.

>"Historischer Tag"
What a bunch of assholes. If they continue with this i'm going to burst an artery in my brain some day. Thank god, there will be 10 eritreans to replace me. I'm sure they will do a fine job, lmao. I HOPE EUROPE BURNS TO THE FUCKING GROUND WITH EVERYONE INSIDE REEEEEEEE

This is horrifying.

>import 100 million africans
>total after 50 years is 127 million
someone doesn't know african rate of birth. 1 woman = 6(+) the next generation. 1 woman in 2010 is 30 people within 40 years. 10 million african women equals 400 million african people 2 generations later. only the african infant/mother mortality rate kept the population from ballooning out of control

Greeks are subhumans and want to see europe just as raped and brown as they are nowadays that's jusr a fact
... like the eu greek faggot who sais the niggers ate here to sgay

I don't think the pope gods spokesperson on earth would lie. Do You?

I don't fucking understand this woman. She must be brain damaged or something.

>Actually transporting them to mainland Europe instead of growing a spine and telling them to fuck off back where they came from.

Being this cucked.

>should go
>not WILL go
Fucking Merkel and her lies. Hang her.

>M5s voters will defend this
Remember that this is what they mean when they talk about "stopping taxis of the sea" and " humanitarian corridors".
Vote Lega or don't complain

Is this whole thing just a plan to radicalize Europeans? Make them nationalistic again by showing them this shit in their face?

-Minus whites from race mixing, wage suppression, higher cost of living, higher taxes
-A new group of mixed race people where practically none existed before
-And of course, Africans
-And of course, some other humanitarian disaster will be happening in 3... 2... 1... so we're gonna have to take a couple million of them (every year, until eternity)

Canadacucks voted out their previous PM to vote in Trudeau faggot who promised a minimum quota of shitskins

i fucking hate niggers... they are disgusting.

i also hate the church... fucking retarded cathlics

Germany was strictly against killing ghadaffi because we said it would bring nigger migrants here.. france and usa were hardly for it....we have only like 20% say in the eu which means everything bad isn't our fault you nigger and hungary and poland have a wall and dont accept any rapefugge and they still don't get nuked from the eu so why can't you do thesame?
Is it maybe that italians are shitskins anyway and they dont care when real white europa gets flooded with shitskins because you see them as fellow italian anyway?

>continuing to elect the traitor Merkel?
she's pretty much been voted out of office recently

>Who killed Ghaddafi?
the fucking French and president gay mulatto, his royal pets did

Well obviously, we were always told (all of the west) in our schools and society to be caring and help others blabla. Right now they seem to be pushing that shit rather fast since 2015. Too fast. Normal people will notice it too.
All of europe is slowly voting more right and national. So what is the endgame here. Replacing doesnt look like it will work. At a point people will have enough.

We can send you some too Guido

never believe what women say, watch what they do

What exactly were they being rescued from? Having to live near African Islamists?

The project was to use the refugees as workforce for German factories. When it became obvious that refugees where difficult to employ they decided to send them back.

please go over and kick theier asses and then the greek one too

spain is the only country in the med, that manages to keep their border shut. big fucking respect for that. merry christmas and a happy new year my friend

It says "the majority".. A smart person would pack the containers with exactly one or two more females/etc. than man

She was good all the years because she took over schröders economy and everything bad got blaned on him but the growth got to her since then she was almost non existence and until the crisis when she fucked up she had already killed every german politician who could hurt her in politics like a typical dictator.... she's actually dangerous and people should know that

>Germany said don't kill quadaffi because it would make Germany open their borders and tell everyone to come
Quite the ultimatum.

I feel bad that Asian countries have to accept the refuse of our men. Those failures shouldn't be unleashed on anybody

"urges"
I wonder what the incentives are? And compared to hiring actual German citizens? What the fuck, Merkel?

Fair enough. A woman and a politician? Double whammy.

Why didnt she just want to make more german kids? Retardation? Or just because of your history.