Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4NOcUL3ES0
youtube.com/watch?v=kI-TiQSXLPw
youtube.com/watch?v=K0XrkZC_k_s&t=692s
youtube.com/watch?v=MfCWTRYWIsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the credits started rolling

When the retarded childhood friend got splattered by the train

Right before they go back to the beta world line and Kurisu playfully says "that last D-Mail was the one where I got stabbed or something right? Hahaha, must have been one of your delusions or something," and Okabe just turns and looks at her with pure horror as Gate of Steiner starts loudly playing in the background.

Why is her face so fucked up?

When it ended

Oh man! Due to the guy who was showing me this series skipping past the ED every episode (except that one time something happens at the end) and the few episodes every week style we had been watching it in, I had actually completely forgotten about that as a plot point for when he stops Sern, and I started freaking out right when Okabe did.

I had gotten so wrapped up in everything else that it totally slipped my mind, so I also had the same reaction as Okabe when she reminded me.

when i realized i dont have to watch all episodes.

The sprite drawers are pretty prone to messing up the faces, especially Okabe.

when I started playing the VN

When It ended so I could stop watching and qualify to understand the memes.

That scene was indeed pure gold, Steins;Gate's directing in general was great. Too bad the shitass producers haven't given anything decent to Hamasaki since then. (It was obvious he didn't like Terra Formars. Not that I cannot understand his feelings.)

>tfw no S;G 0 Hiyoku Renri no Darling

That El psy kongroo on the d-mail video made me scream.

The scene where "Never Gonna Give you up"
and "AMA on Sup Forums"

That was first time I saw anime referring Sup Forums. It felt warm

@154274868
Thou

>S;G0 adaptation
>Gehenna's Stigma only
>youtube.com/watch?v=A4NOcUL3ES0 plays over the last credits

I've never seen it. Someone told me it was a modern day slice of life.

In the anime it was when Okabe tells Kurisu that he can't feel anything anymore, so Mayuri's death won't affect him and he will keep timejumping trying to find an answer, and then Kurisu slaps his face telling him that his heart is already broken If he thinks that way

>timejumping

The one were I've only played the VN and wondering whether or not I should bother with the anime.

>can't even settle for third wheel status because Mayuri already exists
>on top of Okabe proclaiming that Kurisu & Mayuri are his Orihimes
Damn.

Okabe hitting that one girl in the face unironically

2chan though

I'm a VN-only fag, so I'm not sure if this is the shit that won me in the story, it wreck it me.

When The fake ending when you finish the game killing Kurisu and the credits go on, only to be interrupted by Suhuza calling Daru telling that they need to save the future. That shit was great

The D-Mail from Future Okabe was too fucking great. That El Psy Kongroo

Episode 23 after Okabe receives the D-mail from future him, to this day I can't watch that scene without an ear to ear grin

Who the fuck plastered the Phenogram logo with the anime designs?

Lower right user.

Okabe embracing the fact that he's still a chuuni manchild in the future was great.
>That's such chuuni bullshit...but it feels right

When Christina does the whole mad scientist get up

Shave, Shave, Prickly

when he basically raped moeka

That time Mayuri said "Tu-turu."

Well I just posed this in the thread about OPs and EDs playing before the credits.

youtube.com/watch?v=kI-TiQSXLPw

Could only find the dub for the ending scene.

The anime is a good watch. It's abridged but not offensively so. Other than Braun's arc being entirely cut out.

dumb frogposter

dumb dogposter

Just saying

ugh a dub

Stopped reading at Luka not being considered the worst.

>not the kiss scene

You guys are such fags

all this shit as well

When it ended and I didn't have to watch anymore.

Nice dumb twitter meme you got there, fuck off.

Lots of good stuff ITT, but I wanna add this scene from 0. The slow mad scientist laugh and Maho's reaction sold it for me.

i hate that everyone lives
someone should have died

The entire plot is them moving through several timelines until they get to one where no one dies though.

Reminder that PR Hououin revival > VA Hououin revival

i know i know
i feel like if makise died in ep 22 (?) for good it would have been a more impactful ending
like he would have to choose between the two
or if mayuri just died in all timelines and he had to deal with just accepting that she was dead

maybe im just depressing and this ending was too happy for me

Not at all.

Okabe reaffirming his mission, seeing Mayuri & Suzuha off and then laughing at the world over how it can't stop him > getting Suzuha to punch him and then sending a D-Rine

They're both awesome scenes, laughing at the world and realizing that the past CAN be changed were both great.

The PHOENIX scene from 0 in the rooftop of the radikan
I got a BONER from the exitement.

wait what? I started watching this series. Do I need to watch past the ED. So far I have been skipping them.

>tfw when watched 3 times the anime, read the vn twice and read 0
>skipped the EDs the whole time, just stopped skiping the OPs since 2nd watch
What did I miss?

Only the penultimate episode

this

>skipped the EDs
You deserve it
I think the previews were pretty good for setting the mood.

I didn't actually skipped the eds, just the previews, I didn't want to get spoilered

this must have been the MOST shitposted show on Sup Forums post-2010 to this day

>what is Samurai Flamenco
Manglobe did nothing wrong.

I'm up to episode 10, and the lights go out because of the vacuum. Its a very fun and interesting interaction.

episodes 1-12 > episodes 13-24

dumb phoneposter

Not on a phone actually...

The mileage on the ending will depend on if you like Kurisu or not. I didn't like her.

What's wrong with her? She's cute, sweet, browses Sup Forums and good with dead pan humor. She just doesn't want to be made fun of with bad nicknames.

I didn't like her. The childhood friend was more endearing in my eyes.

I was the opposite, I didn't like the child hood friend. She was very child like and naive, always happy. It kind of freaked me out.

>not adoring both

The moment I dropped it 3 episodes in.

*Presses button. *Christina comes to say I love you."-- Dead.Reset.

When he reads Suzuha's letter honestly

In the anime? Probably the end of episode 23 where Okabe becomes Kyouma again.

Also just wanted to let you guys know I plan to have the next animated drama out sometime tomorrow.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0XrkZC_k_s&t=692s

It's kind of low-key implied that Mayuri is either kind of slow or has slight autism.

That's sort of how it starts, but it gets much more interesting. You should give it a shot, I can't really say much without spoiling it but having just watched it for the first time recently I wholeheartedly recommend it.

There's never been a better time to be a SciAdv fan. Go in blind.

One thing I never understood was the scene where Okarin and Mayuri are 70 million years in the past or whatever. When she talked about chasing him across countless worldlines and said they were going to die there, was that just a dream?

Initially it's passed off as a dream, but the True End of Steins;Gate 0 may shed some light on that.

>the guy who was showing me this series
Just say "my boyfriend", jeez

>Okabe probably did the exact same thing later with Kurisu's hairy cunny

>all those lewds where she has pubic hair

Moeka's death scene, where she apologizes for the actions her twisted personality caused in previous world lines.
She doesn't seem to have actually had reading steiner perceive it, but more like she knows that she's broken enough that it probably happened like Okabe said it did.
And she gets a quiet, reflexive forgiveness. It's a pretty touching scene. And showing off just how much messing with time a tiny bit can distort people's futures.

Of course the anime cut this scene wholesale and just had the person who cares about her the most shoot her in the heart.

It's tough to pick just one.

basically the whole true ending but especially when this starts playing (don't know if it's only in the vn)

youtube.com/watch?v=MfCWTRYWIsg

that song still gives me goosebumps every single time