Why does everyone here hate him?

why does everyone here hate him?

you know he's smarter than all of you, right?

he's an evil jewish leech, a zionist hypocrite, and his sister has big khazar milkers

what has he done with his intelligence?

Of course you love a swarthy noseberg.

Jesus fucking christ canada

I like Ben but you have to be careful with jews

give me the REAL Shapiro and we can talk

Why is he dressed in a pink bunny suit?

Hi OP

You know OP is a leaf right?

I just can't get over how much of an absolute doll his sister is.

Whats the difference?

>when she sees anons benis

His sister looks creepily like him

I don't really see it, but then again I've probably seen more images and videos of her browsing Sup Forums than I have Ben.

>him

Who do you talk about you dumb faggot?

it's from his christmas episode

Respect is earned not granted.

You can't make broad statements like that. You don't know who browses this forum. He's smarter than me, but all the thousands of anonymous faggots? Who knows.

Typical shit post from a leaf.

Merry Christmas, faggot

Sage

I think Ben's alright. I don't agree with everything he says and he is short and Jewish, but he says a lot of things I agree with. Honestly if he wasn't a manlet and Jewish, a lot more people would like him.

He thinks that race does not matter. That is wrong and false.
Race does matter.

He sucks and probably never had sex with his sister, either

jewfu@@!

THIS IS WHY I CONSTANTLY REMIND PEOPLE I WAS THE MOST TARGETED FIGURE BY THR ALT-RIGHT IN 2016 AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT I'M INVITED TO

he isnt smarter LOL he is just jewish

he graduated from Harvard at 23 with a law degree, what have you done?

Hes actually a stupid fucking Zionist . His recent speakings on the whole "Jerusalem is Israels capital " thing gave that away. Especially when he was like " we would be giving it to the terrorists" if we give to to anybody but the jews.

Graduating right on time and expecting that to be special?
>Normal college 17-21
Law school
21-23

We should be giving it to the Christians to be honest

It doesn't belong to anybody. ITS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE. Typical zionist bullshit. Try to turn it into an "BUT ITS OURS"

But imagine the butthurt, and the Christian smugness that would ultimately lead to a new crusade

I TOTALLY WANTED TO GAS THE KIKES BUT SEEING THIS MEDIOCRE LOOKING THING FOR THE 5679TH TIME HAS CURED ME OF MY ANTISEMITISM AND CHANGED MY POLITICAL STANCE ON LIFE, PRAISE THE LORD :)

Nah bro one thing I don't fight about is religion. Its either for everyone or we can just level it and make the biggest indoor skating rink

but in jewish controlled areas muslims, christians and jews are all allowed

in muslim controlled areas ONLY muslims are allowed

nope.

Fucking quitter

get fucked faggot real biology wins again

>tfw no jewish mommy gf to give shekels to

There's a good chance my IQ is higher than his, but he would demolish me in a debate. The guy is just that good.

He really isn't

WHAT ARE YOU LE TALKING ABOUT LE COMRADES XDDD

OF COURSE SEEING A PHOTO DEPICTING A PAIR OF TITS ON THE INTERNET AMONG LITERALLY BILLIONS OTHERS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO FORGET EVERYTHING WE KNEW ABOUT THE KIKES AND THEIR PERNICIOUS INFLUENCE ON EVERYTHING XDDdd

THEY ARE BASED BECAUSE PIXELS TITS :)

quit being a faggot

Pay debts

come back to us when youre from a relevant county. and learn to speak english without some sub human accent

>Mfw Chile is actually pretty cool

yeah if you're into brown and light brown people crying because they dont really have autonomy.

guess where the power center of that country is (its the us embassy)

dude it's a joke
No its not. It's getting astronomically cucked. And that comes from a european country.

I'll admit that he questions his own ideas a lot less than most people.

You sound like some fat moron sitting in some basement in the midwest.

you sound like a nigger lover

do you love niggers my american friend?

OH YOU CAN SPOT MY ACCENT FROM THE WAY I WRITE, YOU MUST BE A GENIUS, YOU BELIEVE PIXEL TITS CONSTITUTE A VALID POLITICAL ARGUMENT AFTER ALL :))

BTW EVERYTHING I SAID IS INVALID BECAUSE FLAG REPESENTING GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION Xdd

In the last year or so Europe has become more of a Jewish puppet than we have.
Not that we aren't a puppet, just saying this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Eve if I did you will still be some fat moron sitting in a basement. Probably with a high school education

bye bye sub human maybe some day you can come to america and get a job where you might live to see your grandchildren or some shit. happy farming!

whatever nigger lover go move to the city, go find a black girlfriend and take some knees

He just talks fast so it sounds convincing. Take a second to listen to what he's saying, tons of it is pure bullshit but with that used car salesman fast talk it seems legit at first.

Milo does the same thing but it's with jokes every 3 seconds instead of talking really fast.

>+1 fact point goes to the leaf

He may be very smart and talented but he's not /ourguy/. we may agree on a lot of things but he's a hardcore zionist neocon globalist

I guarantee you that faggot is a coastal pussy. Quit projecting your problems onto us.

OH I WILL FROM NOW ON SETTLE POLITICAL DEBATES WITH PICTURES OF SUPPOSEDLY ATTRACTIVE FEMALES, THANKS FOR SHOWING ME MR GENIUS I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON AND WILL BECOME A KIKE LOVING KEK FROM NOW ON

He's a nutty bunny !

He talks fast and spits alot of keywords which activate almonds of retards, therefore talking fast and spitting keywords makes him really popular in an era of people with 30 seconds attention spans.

Actually your probably right. Dude is probably some poor european

im still not reading what you post but i do know when some second world filth is having themselves a little chimp out over the internet so i'm employing verbal tranquilizer rounds now to put this mad dumb beast out of its misery

He cares more about Israel than the USA

It's OK if he feels this way, but why not be honest about it - he has split loyalty

>you know he's smarter than all of you, right?
Is the smarter than Destiny though?
Manletdome when?

I'd like to talk about Shapiro but first a word from our sponsors (5 minutes later).
Okay now lets talk about Shapiro... right after a word from our sponsors.

destiny fucking owns teenage boys and 20 somethings who have a hard time grasping the concept of paying insurance

You know who I hate more than ben shapiro. That paul watson w.e his name is. Anyone recall how he was going on about soyboys but taking alex crazy eyes jones products which have soy.

no amount of your being anti-semetic will ever wipe away your niggerdom by way of where you originated from pablo. i need a refill of my coffee btw (shakes glass)

>Honestly if he wasn't a manlet and Jewish, a lot more people would like him.
This is true, but not for the reason you think. Ben hates himself because he's a Jewish manlet, so he takes it out on everyone around him. If he weren't a Jewish manlet he wouldn't be a huge dick.

OH EXCUSE ME I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE ILLITERATE AND IN FACT ASSUMED THE OPPOSITE, CONSIDERING HOW ONLY BRILLIANT PEOPLE ARE SWAYED BY PICTURES OF MEDIOCRE LOOKING BREASTS IN A POLITICAL DEBATE, GO ON RANDOMLY HITTING THAT KEYBOARD THEN :))

I jerked off to those photos of his sister getting titty fucked.

(still shaking glass) you must not want a tip and no i dont want any sacks of oranges

Because he's a fucking nerd. He also fucked up by siding with michelle fields.

khazar milker thread pls

>wants an ethno state for jews in Israel
>doesn't care of they genocide the Palestinians
>shills for civic nationalism and the Browning of America
>#nevertrump when the alternative was Hillary Clinton
Gee, i wonder why?

>pablo

que? I am Mickuel

he's a never-trumper kike who can't even hide his lecherous intents for more than 10 seconds

I like Ben. He can cuck out sometimes though.

True.

Who gives a flying fuck about that miserable pisshole and the religions that originate from the area. Fuck the Middle East.

No one asked for your shitty opinion, leaf

THIS
H
I
S

His year end podcast he literally said he was a zionist

fuck them

more than half the world's population lol

(((Smart)))

Sure he is smart but I have bigger muscles so I can bash him up while his slut sister gets wet and lusts after me.

I'm the same. His points on conservatism and his analysis of the news is completely correct and on point.

However, in the last week with all the Jerusalem stuff, he completely ignores all the shitty things Jews do and have done and pretty much just tells his audience "don't listen to the UN, don't listen to anyone who says Jews don't deserve Israel. Listen to me." It's all very slimy.

I like listening to Ben, but when he talks about Israel just skip it or turn it off.

Because he's a controlled opposition kike

and trump isnt ?
he is the biggest supporter of ISRAEL
pol are just demented fools not knowing what they want

Because he's a shill for muh Israel yet claims to be all about America.

Also, see his "I don't give a good damn about the browning of America". Just because he's smart doesn't mean he's immune to being a total fuckwit.

you're literally a gay

>come to america and get a job where you might live to see your grandchildren
what did he mean by this?

He's almost certainly more intelligent and more valuable than you are. You, who expect to be valued because you're distantly related to others who have done worthwhile things

His autism is on point when it's pretty technical and precise. Anything cultural or behavioral and he starts sounding like a robot or an old ass man. He lists his favorite movies as star wars and movies from the 50s and lacks any ability to appreciate most modern music.

That was actually for the Post above yours my bad