North Korea

Probably the only sovereign country left in the world. They're not imprisoned or brainwashed, they're protected-protected from all the shit in the outside world that truns people into scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=2BO83Ig-E8E
youtube.com/watch?v=QqF3kR_7OMg

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/north-korea-songbun.html
youtu.be/LLlrKBhkbLg
youtu.be/e43-HEj1ni8
youtu.be/L2XnWuomU8E
youtu.be/bDilS-CkjDM
youtu.be/Xh4CtTGAzKw
youtu.be/P3CStbQy_oU
youtu.be/73KOEXPEvok
amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/15/extreme-poverty-america-un-special-monitor-report
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good documentary. Thanks for sharing

Meme flag
Sage

>They're not imprisoned or brainwashed

We don't call it Best Korea for nothing

10/10 documentary would read again

They are certainly better than the rest in some things but they are not without flaws

They are still brainwashed by their leader

> No homeless or beggers

lul the whole nation gets free money to no invade other countries.

Literally....the ENTIRE NATION is begging...or is it strong armed robbery? Idk...idk....

>99.9% alphabetization

What does that mean?

>women and men receive the same payment for work

I was really getting into this, then I saw that and my interest dropped.

commies have a real low sense of self-awareness... it goes hand in hand with being unintelligent.

Literate

>t. 0.1% alphabet

Its this wonderful! OP should forsake the West and go live there.

They're also not controlled by Jewish bankers.

nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/north-korea-songbun.html

>Along with the bullet wounds, he also had hepatitis B, pneumonia and “an enormous number” of parasitic worms in his intestines, some up to 11 inches long. “I’ve never seen anything like this in my 20 years as a physician,” said his South Korean surgeon.

The whole population is ill with a load of parasites in their digestive track, checked !

Nazbol shilling for outright commies. Who would have thought?

Fuck off clueless moron.

youtu.be/LLlrKBhkbLg
youtu.be/e43-HEj1ni8
youtu.be/L2XnWuomU8E
youtu.be/bDilS-CkjDM
youtu.be/Xh4CtTGAzKw
youtu.be/P3CStbQy_oU
youtu.be/73KOEXPEvok

Yes. They will all die any minute now.

North Korea is a totalitarian regime befitting a race of collectivist, gullible ant people.
I'll take liberty, personally, in spite of the occasional 'degenerate' outcomes for some percentage of the population.
That degeneracy is best countered through proper education and positive media influence, not the heavy hand of some state bureaucracy dictating every aspect of our lives.
Our only problem is that we let a pernicious, foreign cabal wrest control of our media.
All of you clamoring for government to ban everything and tell everyone how to live are fucking scum.

Well they are 15 years of life expectancy behind the South.
And 5 centimeters shorter, when will they learn ?

Nice cherrypicking. You still have bigger incarceration rate and more people living in extreme poverty.
amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/15/extreme-poverty-america-un-special-monitor-report

Keep telling yourself that.
Cherry picking. Lol you truly are a fucking moron.

its time to bust the North Korean conspiracy's
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled banks
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled economy
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/

>hurr durr rare earth minerals
((They)) get them from China who buys them from North Korea for next to nothing. China is Israels third largest trading partner. Its impossible to trace the origins of minerals thus the the reason why most wedding rings have blood diamonds

>I'm not imprisoned or brainwashed.

you commie fuck why dont you take a trip to cuba or hell go and live in the best korea you wont be missed.

pic related is you