This is what atheists ACTUALLY believe

>this is what atheists ACTUALLY believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Catholic_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=eqtLUkM9txI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the beginning, there was nothing, then a big fucking bang occurred for no reason, then we had gasses and planets, then rocks, then single celled organisms evolved from rocks, and now we have humans

Atheists are usually fat too. You'd think at least if they believe they only had one life and no after life, they'd take care of themselves more.

Christians have been the new fedoras for a while now, I wonder why no one is noticing this.

Not much better to alternative where big jew daddy just exists since ever and creates everything fuck knows why

We must understand that questions of origins are too big for humanity to answer, at least for now.

yeah man, nothing created something rite? lets just defy every known law of physics (which are organized btw) in our universe

what do you mean it doesn't make sense that the BIG BANG THEORY JUST HAPPENED?

So will atheists admit their beliefs are just based on faith then?

Can someone honestly explain how organisms developed from non-organic matter/big-bang where everything is non-living? Like legit nothing is alive when everything started in the big bang.

this

The funny thing is, is that's actually what Creationists believe, i.e. ex nihilo.

it is much better, because logically, nothing can come from nothing

>le all this is by random chance because infinite odds meme

you know how you're just a bunch of chemicals right? Well one say some chemicals were cooking in some nasty ass soup and they got stuck together, then because they got stuck together they became a new thing, more of these new things became a thing and these new things could also stick together. This is RNA, which stuck to other RNA and became DNA, and dna grew and grew and became single celled organisms . Then the dna in one of those organisms had a hiccup and came out slightly different, so the organism did too, and its difference helped it live better . There you go

It is a misconception that the bible/creation is unscientific. DNA by itself proves a creator. We see massive evidence for a global flood and young earth.

Explain God then

Basically, kek, good to see I'm not the only one laughing at their strawman positions.

because this obviously makes so much more sense
can we leave atheism debates to reddit neckbeards

youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg

"Scientific" community actively covering up soft tissue found in dinosaur fossils

and if you add god in between it somehow makes more sense?

God is the thing that sits at the head of the chain of causation.

No. Atheism is about deities. The origin of the universe is separate.

Most atheists are honest enough to say the best current model is the big bang, and the details are being explored. Recall that time is part of the universe so it isn't even sensible to talk about "before".

Meanwhile, christians claim to know the secretes of the universe, put no uncertainty on this knowledge, and have no model other then GODDIDIT.

"Organic" and "Inorganic" are concepts divided by a very fine line when everything is the size of an quark.

When the matter started condensing and becoming more complex the line started becoming more clear.

I assure you, from physics perspective inorganic and organic matter are the same still, it's when we start delving into chemestry we find out that:

1. There's a difference.

2. The difference is best reflected by constituent parts.

Carbon, for example, is both foundation of most (all? I'm not sure whether scientist ever found anything organic with non-carbon basis) organic life and the building block of diamonds.

You actually explained it how they would I believe, with the RNA/DNA thing being the beginning anf them developing from it. Gj user.

>DNA by itself proves a creator
No it doesn't kek

This user explained it you brain dead leaf

God exists outside this universe and doesn't adhear to the laws of this universe (he made the laws). Atheists must believe in false science to put their faith in the big bang and molecules to man nonsense. 2nd law of thermodynamics disproves the big bang.

God is everywhere. Creation is everywhere. Quit being retarded. Shit can’t just happen for no reason

And what caused God? Or should I say Yahweh, the Jewish god, because that is what you are referring to.

Super God

some scientist theorize that silicon could also potentially be a building block for life, but its sorta unstable and hard to imagine

No it doesn't, pleb. The Earth is not a closed system. Fucking retard.

>everything is god
>i can never be wrong hahaha
actually retarded thinking

DNA is clearly designed. It is more complex than anything man could duplicate, so why would you think it arouse by chanve? Do you realize the odds of DNA forming by chance? Plus you need DNA to make more DNA.

Super God who was begat by Super Duper God

That's why there are a lot of very intelligent people trying to work out why the universe came about from (possibly) nothing, and advanced in our understanding of cosmology and particle physics are proving fruitful.

But being either a theist or atheist is a matter of faith, and theists are more than justified in believing in God given our understanding of the science. On a personal note I'd rather people believed in God than use their atheism as an excuse for degeneracy, and that's as someone who chooses not to believe.

the first link in the chain cannot have another that precedes it

God exists as an entity that was not caused, which is why God sits at the head of all causation, because no cause precedes it

Time is cyclical. The Big Bang was the end of the previous universe. In a few trillion years you'll be reading this exact same post again.

>t. retard who has no understanding of science

>believing in talking snakes
Makes sense

Do you have any concept of time? RNA formed over 100's of millions of years. That is the time it took to go through all the iterations that are not beneficial to reproducing life. Large number theory is not that hard a subject to understand.

But there always is and will be the question of its/his appearance.
As christians believe that God undisputedly was always and refuse to question his origin, same atheists preach about Big Bang, afraid of investigating its roots.
I say people should leave firm supernatural beliefs behind (not to confuse with denial of chance to be true) and instead focus on scientific research, that can bring facts instead of theories.

So God doesn't need a cause but the universe, which we know very little about, does? Brainlet.

replace that sqerl with this vegetals

>begat
Now I know that you've been reading your bible, nigga

Atheists believe disorder lead to order, thus violating the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Keep sucking Dick Dawkins faggot.

same goes for religious morons
Nothing to God

Daily reminder that a catholic invented the big bang theory

the universe absolutely needs a cause if it malleable or hasn't always existed

good example of how math works in nature innit ?

"Muh large numbers", "muh billions of years". With that logic, millions of chimpanzees randomly hacking at keyboards for millions of years would eventually produce mein kampf. KYS you degenerate retard.

>Sky wizard did it
>Also pls ignore thousands of other sky wizards and thousand other versions of my sky wizards because i got it right

>random chemical reactions

Proving my point
You can't conclusively say anything about atheists because their beliefs aren't properly organised in any way. You're characterising a group of people on whether or not they believe in a God. To say all atheists are the same is like saying all theists are the same.
1. Prove that DNA requires a creator (it doesn't)
2. There's a lot more evidence against it
People like you are why atheists laugh at Christians

I'm a recently baptised Catholic btw
That doesn't change the fact I think you all act like retarded fedoras

>doesnt know what the word atheism means
>shitposts anyways with a strawman
sounds about right for pol
sounds about spot on

checks flag, probably an israel loving cuck

You:
Atheists believe X

Reality:
Atheists DON'T believe in a god or gods

I mean, yeah, they would

Do you realize how complex DNA is? There is nothing scientific to say it was formed by chance.

Slide thread. Ignore.

People are pushing wedge issue threads to keep Sup Forums distracted.

(((Catholics))) thinking some pedo in a dress baptizing them means anything.

Yeah and who/what do you think is calculating the math used to build our existence?

>Nothing to God
Wrong. Religious pros don't believe God came from nothing. They either believe God made the universe from nothing, or that the universe is God's own development of God, i.e. the God-Consciousness of Man is God's own Self-Consciousness.

>Imaginary people are bursting my safe-circle bubble, meme.

Actually no.
It's always God for religious morons. There was never nothing.

As an atheist I have to agree, this is what it all comes down to. I think the big bang is a decent theory, but it's still nothing -> squirrel if we can't explain how the matter came to exist in the first place, or why it went bang.
So it's a decent theory explaining how perhaps the universe came to be what it is today, but still doesn't explain how it all started.

math just sort of works itself out doesnt it?

>undisputedly was always and refuse to question his origin
because it makes no logical sense if God wasn't always

you can offload the link in the chain by saying God as we know it was caused by something else, but then it isn't God by definition and you still need a head of the hierarchy; there still must be a start

you can have an extraordinarily large number of bricks to build a bridge, but if the base of the bridge never touches a solid foundation then it will never be a bridge, you could have an infinite number of bricks, but without the foundation it would only ever amount to an infinite number of bricks, not a bridge

>its another thread where not one person actually knows the correct definition of atheism.

>how it all started
There was nothing. Then, because it was the most likely thing to happen, a point of near infinite density popped into existence. Needless to say, wherever it came from most have been different to where it popped into because it decided to explode

Nah friend, it's an ancient language, just like physics.

I dont care about the big bang theory, listen to me now.

If nothing created something, how was god created?
If the answer if he's always been here, then why not have the same answer as the universe has always been here.
It's the same thing.
If nothing did create god, then why is the big bang illogical?
etc.

>every thread I don't like is a slide thread
go away
Go watch a televangelist and give him your shekels you fucking retard. You have the scientific literacy of a 10-year old and you'll forever be too arrogant to realise it.
Even from a Christian standpoint you're destined to burn in hell.
>do you realise how complex DNA is?
I'm studying Biology so I have a pretty good idea. I don't believe divine intervention was necessary.

>I'm a recently baptised Catholic btw

Good job for going full retard

300 years after christ they decide to change the day of worship

323 Pope Sylvester I in his calendar give to sunday, first day of the week, name Lord´s day and give commandment to churchmembers to keep it as a holy day and so he change old christian and jewish sabbath to sunday.[8]

325: The First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, convened as a response to the Arian controversy, establishes the Nicene Creed, declaring the belief of orthodox Trinitarian Christians in the Holy Trinity.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Catholic_Church

Christian Sup Forumstards have the same attitude and knowledge about their opponents as youtube internet atheists from 2009.

The sides of the same retard coin.

>call atheists stupid for believing everything came from nothing

>Cant explain where god came from

Okay, what do you think I should believe in then?

HURDUR HE ALWAYS EXISTED XDDDD I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING BECAUSE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

God is a theory

Don't believe in organised religion idiot.
All groups are scams.
If you believe in a god then you do, you dont need to be part of a fucking specific cult and give them money.

no because theories have evidence XDDDD

No, atheism is a lack of belief in supernatural deities.

When nothing existed there were no physical laws stopping nothing from becoming something.

Sick watermark dude

Not once in my life has the Catholic Church ever asked me for my money.
>deus vult flag
>don't believe in organised religion

God you're such a fucking retard

weak bait made me reply/10

whatever sits at the head of the chain of causation can't possibly be caused by something else because there is nothing that comes before it

such a thing must be unchanging because there is nothing that precedes it, yet it must be the driving force for all things that come after it

THIS. BINGO. THAT'S FUCKING ALL. IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN SO GOD DAMNED LONG FOR SOMEONE TO GET THIS. ATHEISM DOES NOT IMPLY SOME INHERENT BELIEF IN THE BIG BONG THEORY OR IN EVOLUTION.

Are you trying to satirize the bible?

>God is a theory
A theory in the colloquial sense
In scientific wording it's a hypothesis

I have been a christian for 4 years and i still have not figured it out but its 100% for sure not the catholic church

Nobody knows what happens after death, and nobody knows exactly how the universe came into being.
Talking about it objectively just makes both of you look like retards.

Thats because religion gives a simple (retarded) anthropocentric answer on a complex question.
Thats why it looks so easy to understand and accept. It makes you think that the universe obey simple rules of human thinking and lay perfectly in a human world view. But in reality it was never meant to be understood. Humanity isn't that long here while the universe existed like billions of years.
Maybe it was never created it just came to be by itself
a clock without craftsman

Fun fact, I'm not a christian, nor do I believe in organised religion.
On the other hand
DEUS VULT INFIDEL, RETAKE JERUSALEM

wrong

The Final Judgment

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fir

In the scientific sense it's nothing

Okay so you call me a retard for having picked what I believe was the best denomination and then tell me that you don't have a clue yourself?

You're an idiot but that's expected from a faggot kaaskop like yourself.

Just want to remind you also, that Belgium is a non-country

>I don't believe in organised religion
>uses a Catholic phrase for a Catholic holy war
>wants to take back a Holy city by having individuals with evangelist tier beliefs

I sincerely hope you don't procreate

Is panentheism the final redpill?

youre just a deist cuck

too pussy to put your chips on the table so you keep it vague, because youre scared to be called out for what you really are....

a dumbass that cant know the unknowable. yea you arent as dumb as christ cucks, but your claims are still bullshit, you just hide like a pussy. also pic

God fags need to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqtLUkM9txI&

If anyone thinks a second iteration of a religion is the correct one they are fucking delusional.
Oops the original was wrong as deemed by us humans so lets change it, maybe it'll be right this time.
More likely than not, of course none of the current religions are true, but the oldest religions, e.g. pre abrahamic are more likely to be true.
The more time passes when a religion appears, the less likely it is to be true.
Not catholic. It is indeed "christian" and of course I am not christian.
I do know all this, I know history, you don't need to re-iterate for me.