I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

I hate it!

HE HATES IT.

Nope, still don't like it.

he's doing it

why do the mods ignore OP again?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Sakurafish thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Sakurafish, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shit anime. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sakurafish NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I'm going to post this everyday until you like it." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

I am indifferent to it.

>same IP

Shocked, Shocked I tell you!

>why

You seem slightly upset.

Maybe this will help?

Dragon snacks

I really like it

>I really like it

YOU MONSTER!!!!

A fish is fine too.

>A fish is fine too.

I am the fin of my fish.

I ate it.

Be careful when eating fish.

We need more of best girl

>more of best girl

I agree!

Conserve electricity and be power ef-fish-cient.

okey now I like it

Can stop now annon?

I like it!
I like it a lot!

Thanks doc.

But you didn't post it yesterday.

Fishfishfishfishfishfishfishfish

I beg you to reconsider

I beg YOU to reconsider.

Go back to Sup Forumseddit

Even in death, the fish endures

nope

A girl falls in love with a fish.

Unable to fish, she is fished by a fish ex fishina with the fish's fish. Never fishing the strange fish, she immediately fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the previous day's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished expression. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fact, she doesn't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's alternate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is blissfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their darkest, most private fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they need to fish the fish of their other fishes. While the two fish their respective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other instead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

>A vagina from different dimensions

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

GET THE PHONE

w-why you keep making us suffer annon?
W-WHY?!

You love the suffering, don't you?

A little girl falls in love with an English image board.

Unable to confess, Yotsuba is gifted by a deus ex machina with the site's web address. Never minding the strange HTML code, she immediately visits it, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on her as well by turning her into its 404 mascot.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Sup Forums, is doesn't say anything because it's a site, not a person. After some investigation, she finds out that the Sup Forums she called is not the same Sup Forums she fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOOT.

shit, you got me there annon

if that make me get out of this hell hole then I wish it come true to me

>moot

how many days since moot was kill

2-years is 730 days

W-what? This can't possibly be real right?

The numbers don't lie

even if we want them to

>tfw Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Gamergate killed moot

Who?

moot

Who is that?

>There are, at this very moment, people on Sup Forums who actually seriously don't know who moot is
I'm glad the 'Who?' meme caught steam, because if it didn't I wouldn't be able to tell the memers from the retards

I'm going to post this every time I see you post that until you like it.

An anime character.

PLS NO MORE OF THIS SHIT

But I already like it, user.

Tough love is still love.

I love it.

>I love it.

Why do you say these things when you know it will only break my heart?!

I didn't need to realize this.
I hate you almost as much as I hate the fish.

to late, i already like it

MAGIC! later than usual but never unexpected!

kuso thread.

You've been posting this for years Jesus Christ just stop.

Are you saying that you like it?

Sakurafish will outrlive us all

I save my robot check everyday to reply here.

Someone made a thread that said "greentext an anime plot" so I greentexted the Keit Ai pasta, then the thread got deleted, and I got a warning. What did they mean by this?

It means that their data plan ran out.

>Jesus Christ

Leave me out of this!

youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA

I KNOW
I KNOW I LET CHEN DOWN
I'VE BEEN A TROMBONE TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD BEEP FOR NO ONE ELSE
BUT NOW, THROUGH ALL THE HORNS AND TRUMPETS
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BELLOW
THE ONES YOU HONK MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING...

I'm willing to go down this road with you but you are starting from 0 so you had better get hustling.

>I'm willing to go down this road with you

Fine.

You drive!

Ok i admit it, i like it.

>like

If you were a pregnant lady, I'd push you down some stairs!

it's fine

>it's still up after 11 hours

>it's still up

It won't go down!

Good night Sup Forums.