How can a character with literally no tits be so fucking hot?

How can a character with literally no tits be so fucking hot?

>how can a 13 years old girl be so fucking hot
because you are a pedo

That is precisely how.

Welcome to DFC. Enjoy your stay.

Kill yourself pedoscum.

>literally no tits
I don't think you understand the meaning of literally.

Because DFC a best.

You just answered your own question.

Unlike huge cancer sacks, they do not unbalance the view of the most beautiful part of the female body, her midriff.

Because explosions can get pretty damn hot

>How can a character with literally no tits be so fucking hot?
That's where you are wrong. That's like saying the Earth is flat because you can't see the curvature.

hebe*

Not my fault young girls are so fucking hot.

MOOOOOODS

This but without the irony layer.

>amurricans

>my breasts are nearly as large
my body is ready

>literally no tits

They're very small but she's not flat.

Official drawings for reference

who doesn't like a plank?

What happened to you, Sup Forums? You changed.

When you combine sarcasm with autism, the line disappears.

There can be too big, but never too small.
Flat is justice.

Not having tits is what makes her hot, you know.

Because her shirt thingy accentuated her flat chest.

this
x/0=inf

Fuck off

Obligatory

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

samefag AND a flaming newfag.
Leddit trying to assault us again?

Kill yourselves retards.

ahh yes... i remember the days i was innocent like OP.

it's all a slippery slope from here on out bud, fapping to big futa cock is inevitable

Any drawfags here can explain this? Why?

Why do the red lines cross over her hair when really it's supposed to be blushing?

It's like every single one of us went this way, once you start liking DFC, there's no going back.

A little roughness like that is usually done for style purposes. It's there so you can see it more, same reason eyebrows and eyes are often visible through hair.

Not just for style, but for function as well. It accentuates these features. eyebrows convey emotions but hair does not. If you're trying draw a more dynamic face you want to emphasize the eyebrows. The blushing is similar. This is especially important for people who are watching on television. From very far away you want the viewer to see that the character is blushing.

>fapping to big futa cock is inevitable
you're like a little baby

This man understands.

>Official

Megumin's expression is more important than her hair.

I need a flat girlfriend to have her cosplay as Megumeme.

she turned 14, its good in japan now

Worry about getting A girlfriend first.

She's almost 15 now

Because you actually care about her personality.

She greatly excels in other departments.

ITT: normalfags pretending they don't want to fuck this

We have to be honest with ourselves and acknowledge that there are females with a lack of male attention induced bitterness on Sup Forums.

almost 15 is 14 you retard

Reminder that DFCfags are primarily attracted to the insecurity that comes with being flat chested. They are usually pathetic male specimens that inherently believe that a girl with insecurities is less likely to reject them.

>look mom, I'm projecting

Still legal in my country cuck

That's because they are gay as fuck.

Fuck that. Flat girls who are proud of it/confident are the best. Breast envy is shit.

Calling bullshit. Name one proud flatty that Sup Forums generally likes.

Megumin isn't even all that flat.

That timotei girl.

Because Rieri.

>big tits are what make females attractive
Not even remotely the case. There are so many things that are more important than a womans chests.

Talk about yourself. Insecure girls are boring af.
In the words of Lao Tse: "If they aint smug I don't fug"

Yeah, they also have to have a big, round ass, pretty face, gorgeous hair, nice smile, gorgeous legs, tight stomach, cute nipples and aesthetic pussy. That roast beef shit doesn't cut it. Narrowing down to just tit size isn't being honest.

Not me, I just prefer the way it looks. I'm more into small tits than truly flat, but I'll take either over cowtits any day. Big boobs ruin the balance of a girl's proportions unless she's THICC, and I prefer girls slender overall.

I love that she seems so genuinely enthusiastic about everything. She was great in that video where she was playing the Konosuba game with the other VAs, who seemed to be in full-on bored voice actor promotional model, while Rie was totally into it and having fun. (Or at least is much better at acting like she is.)

Come to think of it, Ries are always pretty based, aren't they? Tanaka was super into her characters and cosplayed them of her own accord, too.

Face and overall personality are just so much more important than tits. After that come legs, hips and a few other things. Tits are basically bottom of the list. Big boobs are so incredibly overrated.

Flat and cute fits just as well as the busty girls in Konosuba.

She hide her DFC under pads out of modesty.

She doesn't even have small tits, they're *budding*... undeveloped... she's literally got a child's body, whatever BS age they might try to say she is in wherever this girl is from. Pedophilia is your answer, OP.

Personality is worthless since most girls fall into a character archtype and are predictable

No, she literally has an adolescent's body. Learn about the stages of development.

I want naked apron Megumin

I want a regular naked megumin

What about a barely SFW catgirl Megumin?

I'm torn. On the one hand, I love girls with small bodies, and I don't like it when people make them feel like they aren't real women. On the other hand, it's moe as fuck.

I wonder how that tail stays on...

The great thing about aesthetics is that it's all subjective, you I can simply pronounce you wrong and you can't refute it.

As such, all of you are wrong about flat. Bigger is better.

I know how you feel. I'm glad I'm here. It's honestly more fun.

If bigger is better, why are we trying to miniaturise electronic chips? The reason is smaller is better.

godo thread

It stays in

>futa belt buckle
>not nearly enough space for a duck in there

>Implying grower futas don't exist
Or maybe she's implying that she only dates futas?

That's a completely normal level of tits for a thirteen year old.

because she's genetically engineered to be fucking amazing looking. just like the rest of the crimson semen demons.

Megumin is super cute

Loli-NEET.

superior flat witch

>this
>safe for work

There is no tits so it's safe.

She's a warlock, a completely different category.

I don't know about you but my boss congratulated me on my superior taste in liking Megumin over Aqua.