Remember the Norway Spiral?

Now remember last night in CA? Yeah “rocket tests”

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/944399853316055040?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/944399853316055040?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=wtdjCwo6d3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tE5C3O71Xqo
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7l-Fi5nJY
spacex.com/webcast
youtu.be/gOpQVlp5pOQ
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240002-5.pdf
s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I don't.

yeah the rocket that breached and spiralled out of control and essentially looked just like last nights satellite launch and the one in japan??? u conspiratard this is why were not living on space stations right now you sky is falling fucking aliums retard

Have you never used photoshop before?

Maybe look for a video. It’s not shopped.

Yeah they're stars alright. Stars where our spiral cousins are waiting for us.

It was spaceX I have a friend who lives there and he told me first hand.

It wasn't a test you retarded cunt.

>watch a video goy
>video not posted
OP is a faggot
sage

Here’s the video for everyone
mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/944399853316055040?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>spiralled out of control

No one said it was a "rocket test".

That was the stage 1 MECO & stage 2 ignition of last night's Iridium/SpaceX launch
The exhaust plume was illuminated by the sun because it happened just after sunset.
The exhaust plume was thicc and wide because at those altitudes, atmospheric pressure is not high enough to constrain the plume into shape

>/mobile.
an hero m7

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/944399853316055040?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Remember the "unidentifiable metal?"

That's 100% bullshit. All matter is made from elements that can be detected by a mass spectrometer. It is impossible for a material to be unidentifiable.

>perfect spiral
>rocket test
yeah right

Can I have a quick rundown about what happend last night in CA pls?

i member

SpaceX launched some satellites.

it was a SpaceX rocket you tard

youtube.com/watch?v=wtdjCwo6d3Q

Thanks and CHECKED

youtube.com/watch?v=tE5C3O71Xqo

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7l-Fi5nJY

"Rocket test" is just the modern version of "weather balloon."

This does look like an unfinished portal into the underworld. But it also looks like a spiraling rocket.

women should be fucking gassed

inb4

Go find the Prince of Egypt and forward to the scene where the Angel of Death comes on Passover

I think "unidentifiable" is more "we don't really understand this material's function". Someone mentioned a metal that turns transparent when electrified as being one of the unidentifiables. That's more a question of production technique and intended function than identification.
A regular example would be jet turbine blades. The US produces better blades than anyone. China can tell you that a pirated sample is a steel alloy and it's function but has no way to produce that material. Same thing.

You smoothskins need to calm the fuck down. It's my brethren on their way to the promised land.

That's not what they said, they said they didn't know what it was made from.

We can still understand how it works even if it's new, we've done that billions of times before. It's called reverse engineering.

greece never lies

its manmade wormholes

Ironic that we have our own HAARP station in northern Norway.

FTL is forbidden by the existence of Causality. Yukikaze was not a documentary.

No, it's Iridium-4, a SpaceX rocket.
spacex.com/webcast

This

So some space ship actually passed through our planet in FTL?
Won't a collision with a body such as a planet end up destroying half the Galaxy in a freak explosion?
Or it's warp technology and technically it doesn't adhere to the laws of physics making it able to pass through suns/physical and energetic matter unscathed until it reaches its destination?

FTL is forbidden by the existence of causality.

>redirects your rocket to crash on the moon

>

Nah, explain the astral plane's denizens then or how time is ground to a halt there.
FTL = Piercing your way from corporeal space into astral then popping out of astral and into corporeal when you... IF you reach your destination.

The lights in the sky are stars.

Warhammer 40k wasn't a documentary.

Where can I read more about this sorcery?

I saw it back in 2009. I was heading for work when I spotted the beam. It looked like it came up from behind the mountain, exactly in the direction where EISCAT Haarp antennas is located. If you follow the tail it points exactly that way. allegedly it was a rocket.

I remember it coming closer then stopping and it kept spiraling at the same spot as shown in the video. Filmed from Tromso.

I have a friend who's an accountant with the illuminati and he said it's literally nothing.

that so fake it hurts

First webm I posted shows exactly how it looked like.

False. It's impossible with human tech.

Project Blue Beam test run.

Looks kinda fake. But assuming it is real, it seems a bit odd that someone just happened to be there pointing their camera at that exact spot when this phenomena happened. What are the odds?

There are no magic elements. If it exists, a mass spectrometer can tell you what it is.

Why did it take 50 posts before a video of OPs image to emerge.
OP is a massive faggot

why are you so sure about that claim you dumb faggot

"can't fly a plane because it's heavier than air"

"can't break the sound barrier"

Ok.

It happened. Webm one is exactly how it looked.

This video is shot approximately somewhere around the red circle. Blue line is the path. You can check on Google maps to look where to lead

Phones with camera existed back then and it's a city with 60k+ population

Our imagination tends to shape reality sometimes.
Or maybe it's reality that bends us to it?

The Astral plane? Honestly, idk. You could probably look up explanations and people's experiences online but generally it's been illusive to me in a sense that I think that I can feel I'm "active" over there yet I have no control over it... yet.

Let me put it simple, the astral-verse is a plane of existence that's the connecting bridge between the dream and spirit world. You can accidentally end up there from a dream state if you get "pulled" from someone and you can't resist them.
That place is populated by all manners of entities from human dreamers to psychics and undead but sometimes also "alien" beings or outright demonic and angelic entities or at least aliens that mimic those concepts. It's always wise NOT to believe everything that happens in Astral, think of it as the "omni-universal-internet" things can shapeshift there, manipulate/lie or at some rare extremes manipulate physical space via the use of corporeal technology that was inspired on the makeshift subtle workings of "Akasha" principles and observations.

Oh and btw everyone alive is connected to the astral plane in some manner. Even the dead use it to traverse from the spirit into the corporeal realm(possession or poltergeists).

Holy shit. Is that really a rocket? Last nights was, I saw it live, but that's weird.

Because it still consists of protons, neutrons and electrons.

What if it's an unidscovered element?

The spiral looks really cool, but it's nothing all that interesting. I see stuff like that at model rocket meet-ups all the time. Some neewb will use too big of an engine to show off and end up spiraling his rocket just like pic related.

Similar event in Tampa (2015)
youtu.be/gOpQVlp5pOQ

can confirm, Musk just flew over my house in a Tesla

you are right

What do I need to do to access this "plane", and will it take a long time?

Unless it doesn't. They would have tech you couldn't fathom.

You are like an ant trying to understand a human.

>why don't humans help us make ant hills
>why dont they make ant hills and feed queen sugar

>Today I will put tint on my car window

You have no frame of reference. Just stop.

just a hunch
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240002-5.pdf
TL;DR: Basically you can send energybeams through rock and water and have 2 or more of these beams intersecting to jam devices, cause a nuclear level of explosion or let a fireball fly cross the countryside, transmit or drain energy.

>things that nobody who ever saw a bird or heard a gunshot ever said

Your point?

because he's right

Israel tried to nuke us last night.

There's no such thing. We found all the ones that would be stable at room temperature and pressure.

magic is not a sufficient explanation.

>guys a rocket launched from American soil and flew West out over the Pacific ocean
>Israel tried to nuke us!

>i can imagine something different
>therefore it must exist

And?

Haha

PRAISE

Oh wait, did you really just rip off babylon 5? You did, didn't you? Fuck's sake, science fiction is not real.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Yet it was universally accepted. You know my point, stop pretending to be stupid.

No it's actually pretty easy. Set a stop watch go off every hour. Look at hand or clock and do reality check. Repeat till it becomes habit and carries over into your dreams. When you do this in a dream you will become aware. Go where you want.

You won't listen though.

>Phones with camera existed back then and it's a city with 60k+ population
But the person just happens to be pointing at a pitch black sky/mountain range? Why? I mean, what possible reason would that person be pointing the camera there? And then lucky for them the phenomena occurs? What are the odds? Who is standing around pointing a camera at night toward nothing but black sky?

>I can't imagine anything different.
>therefore it can't ever exist

That was a missle countering the missle israel fired.

>unless it doesn't
lmao user, that is literally not possible

I have no idea wtf a babylon5 is. It's just common sense what I said.

>Yet it was universally accepted. You know my point, stop pretending to be stupid.
I would love to know how it was that you determined it was "universally accepted" that birds cannot fly and that bull whips don't make noise when cracked.

>No it's actually pretty easy. Set a stop watch go off every hour. Look at hand or clock and do reality check. Repeat till it becomes habit and carries over into your dreams. When you do this in a dream you will become aware. Go where you want.
>being asleep is an alternate reality

So you're an alternate reality yourself?

>Unless it doesn't.
Well if you can hold it in your hands, it doesn't fall through the planet and some of it allegedly conducts electricity, then it should.
>le tech you couldn't fathom meme
I am sure they have the tech, I am not sure about them pulling new type of matter out of their alien asses.

It's common sense to you to think that ants have any capacity for thought whatsoever? A Bug's life was a documentary?

>atoms are the smallest component of matter
>actually nevermind we just discovered protons electrons and neutrons, which are the smallest component of matter
>actually nevermind we just discovered quarks n shieet, which are the smallest component of matter

See the pattern?

to this point we wouldn't be able even to observe it, because that's how light works. It just wouldn't exist to us.

Yes, that is what you are doing. You cannot imagine a world that is not full of bullshit.

It disappoints you, so you discard it on emotion alone.

>only one contrail

Maybe it's a two-stage rocket launched by SpaceX?

user you have made an unrelated point. You are trying to suggest that is isn't made of matter. Such a thing cannot exist

It happened around 0745am in the morning. Again phone cameras did exist back then and it's not surprising someone who saw it decided to film it.

Maybe there was a fucking DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINE OFF THE WEST COAST AND THE JEWS WERE FIRING A MISSLE A FEW THOUSAND MILES AWAY?

Oh sweetie, you may have autism. It's called an analogy.... lol, sweetie it isn't meant to be taken literally. It's a thought experiment....

The state of education.

The only "reality" is what our brains show us, this is a different reality. I can't pass through walls or fly in this one...can I?

This.

Oh sweetie. If you can't learn from the past, you're not gonna do well. You have much to learn young soul.

>spiraling rocket
>can clearly see a light-helix being projected into a spiral in the sky
yeah ok

Yes, but those people at least had the temerity to wait for evidence of smaller things before insisting that they must exist.

That's the end, by the way. Quarks and leptons are the smallest.

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm