Code Geass

>tfw waiting for more news on when season 3 is airing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f2nhpyQ0HA
youtube.com/watch?v=HWJmVAQJK58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly they better deliver some news about the release date and it better not be 2019 or some shit

nobody knows

i just want to see lelouch and cc together desu senpai, don't give a shit about other characters

Holy shit this nigga gets it

this fucker will ruin it all again

Wasn't there some event planned for this May or something? I can't remember.
In any case, I'm fully expecting it to be one remake film per year to 2020, and then R3 will take place in 2020 itself.

what did they mean with "2017"? honest question, no sarcasm

it's the reason we're all here, user-sama

knight of shit

There's no event planned
There's animejapan soon though, they should give some news there

you mean make it great again

I would eat that booty like thicc crust pizza

Weren't there 3 recap movies to come out in 2017? It's almost the end of Q1 and there's no news? So resurrection's gotta be in 2018 then

I just rewatched the series after 9 years and it still felt great to watch through.Although another season is really unnecessary for the show(since it was complete) still i would like to watch more.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f2nhpyQ0HA
>tfw you'll never experience a similar feeling like this while watching another show

Me too, and I feel the exact same way. I hope in the 10 years they've come up with a story that won't ruin the shows legacy.

CG thread??

posting best girl

What story could they come up with other than Zero Requiem failing? Let's face it, Zero Requiem was retarded and only an idiot would expect it to work for more than a few years.

Even if Lelouch resurrects and takes over the world again, what then? How can he maintain world peace?
They might explore the origins of geass.

I watched season 1 and thought it was shit. Can't be arsed to watch season 2, let alone 3.

Well, I would be lying if I said season 2 was perfect. It does suffer from some of the same midpoint hiccups that tripped up season 1 (some would say even worse, depending on who you ask), but the overall show is pretty rewarding if you can make through the entire experience.

Code Geass is something of a trainwreck, but it's a beautiful trainwreck that captivates you once you look past its more glaring flaws.

I can only hope season 3 is worth the return and adequately compliments the highnote R2 ended with.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWJmVAQJK58

Wonder how the season will begin. I'm assuming they're keeping mum on details so people can speculate still on the "is he dead/immortal" stuff.

I could see something crazy where both ideas are basically true.

It's true season 2 was not perfect, but it also had some cool stuff sprinkled through along with the bad. Which is why I'd say Code Geass S2 feels like a trainwreck temporarily yet ultimately stops in the right place.

Given that S3 (or the movie sequel, we don't know if that's the format or not) is going to be made under different circumstances and it'll probably be a whole new story/arc character arc, there's a lot of directions/ways they could go with it. Some more interesting than others.

2017 is when the first compilation movie (with new scenes) will be shown. No specific date for the sequel to the main story.

Could have sworn they said it would be an anime, while the only movies will be the retelling of seasons 1-2.

Speaking of, I wonder if they'll change anything for the movies aside from condensing/removing certain plot details. Like, will they try to make the trilogy more in line with the original vision before the network fucked it all up?

You posted the wrong pic user. Here, I'll fix it for you

Code Geass a shit

>you will never feed CC pizza and watch as her ass gets plumper and softer

(you)

Stop Im already depressed enough

>remake film
why

Season two was a beautiful trainwreck of pure spectacle that somehow also made enough sense to not blatantly be spectacle for the sake of spectacle. And then it had the best possible ending.

>you will never kneed her plentiful ass as she alternates between catty insults and lustful moans from the teasings

SPINZAKU, GO!

Well I hadn't planned on masturbating tonight but I suppose I'll have to fit it in my schedule now

You know she's worth it.

My wife is always worth it

tfw no qt cc to hug

I'd hug that ass.

Masterpiece

Nah, they didn't say it would be a TV anime.

It depends on whether Lelouch is really dead or not, plus since with his "death" peace was restored so its hard to see a continuation of that arc.

Well then what is it? They said a new series and a movie trilogy, that sounds like we're getting another anime. Now, whether it's a another 25-26 episode deal or something shorter, that was definitely never specified.

kek

funny how they still draw him spin kicking even in Akito

And the ultimate culmination meme.

Fapping off to C.C. is very tempting right now.

Check'em

Do it.

If you insist.

There is no temptation, there is an uncontrollable URGE.

My boner stands as testament to that.

>ywn have CC's plump ass
>ywn dress in her cute clothes
why live

>you will never gift her fucking tiny hats

I'm actually currently watching Kurokami

how big was the shitstorm when euphy snapped?

I don't know but im so fucking happy to be alive in time to witness endless shitstorm while the new season airs

They said it was going to be a sequel. Never specified if it was going to be a series/OVA/movie.