Wageslaves BTFO!

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n7Ncj2VHrA
youtube.com/watch?v=-5Og-KORu7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me an alternative.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, unlike communism.

Pic related

What a surprise. Shit tier degenerate writer didn't want to contribute anything productive to society, so he rags on those who do.

Go live in the woods then. See how great it is.

I posted an alternative already though.

You forget the part where your mom finds out your a faggot, kicks your ass out on the street and you become a homeless slut.
>Rather be in charge of my life then being at the whim of someone else.

>6:30 am by an alarm clock
yeah so what?
>leap out of bed
so?
>dress
wow must be really hard
>force fed
nobody is forcing you
>brush teeth and hair
how fucking lazy are you
>fight traffic
hahahaha yeah XD I better stay inside locked in my room all day rather than facing a few uncomfy situations
>working for someones else money
yes stupid nigger but you are also the one getting money

>>Give me an alternative.
>>Give me
you are the problem

He’s right you know

Owning the business.

bukowski was BASED as fuck
if anyone disagrees, they're huge faggot that need to have their faces crushed.
youtube.com/watch?v=9n7Ncj2VHrA
watch from 19:50-25:50

BOOT UMA DELICA SLURP SLURP LICK LICK LICK MMMM SO GOOD

Let this cocksucker invest millions of his own money in capital to start the business then he can bitch about how “someone else” gets the money

Bukowski was a bum the majority of his life.

The red pill right there.

Why not open your own factory and get all that free money then ?

6:30... try 4:30. I have to be at work by 6:45 for the safety meeting and the jobsite is 3 towns away. I never get more than 6 hours of sleep; the lack of sleep combined with sun exposure from working outside is aging me like hell. 27 and already have wrinkles.

Who does all the work that makes society function, if everyone is a neet?

If everyone owns a business, where do you get employees?

It's called work. You're not supposed to like it but it's a inseparable part of life. You could not work and just die. I won't miss you.

Or just not work and not die and be comfy. Lol.

Correct, his words hit close to home to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5Og-KORu7M

Buk worked factory jobs often. It's how he got his booze money. I'll bet he wrote (said?) pic related one particularly hung over morning that he had to get up and go to work.

I have lived in the woods in Canada from April - November with my wife (bicycle + tent), we worked sometimes when we needed more cash to fix bike, etc. We are planning and preparing to be able to do the same thing in wintertime, most liberating thing you can do.

Tbh I forgot about that part, hadn't watched it all in years. Guy had been broken down to nothing and she laughs at him, surprised more of the comments aren't whining when he kicks her.

>wake up at 9:15 am with plenty of time to get ready and clear my head
>cycle past all the cagers laughing as i go
>Into work for 10am, stay there for 8 hours and create great meaningful relationships with coworkers and clients
>get asked to utilise my skills by working on outside projects and paid handsomely for it, not obligated.
>Have time and resources to join a local football league, go out numerous nights with friends and gf
>Contribute to the society I live in.

The eternal NEET is stuck wanking in his house all day as he lacks the resources to do anything interesting or meaningful with his life.

Yeah I'm really getting the bad end of the stick.

This except for the sex part

>45 minutes plenty of time from waking to cycling to work
Not much of a philosopher are you mate? Pic semi related

25 minutes to get ready 20 minute cycle.

I could wake up earlier if i needed but i dont.

Pfft. My job is super comfy. I go in half past whenever. Do about an hour of work and then sit on ass shitposting until it's time to leave. On rainy days, I go in even later, and play vidya on my laptop all day. I can take a smoke break whenever I want. I get to haul ass in a golf cart for fun. NEETs don't know that feel.

>Give me

Wagecucks really have no self-initiative.

Oh well, somebody has to slave away to keep our society intact.

>soulless vs source consciousness
They will never be free of this web

Can't wait till your momma discovers you ate all the tendies and kicks your ass out.

None of what you said what at all relevant to his comment, why so triggered?