Admit it, you got neo conned

ISIS has been gone for a while now

SAGE

his plan was to cancel payment on the checks

We know this is bullshit. Get out of here.

He did, he stopped payment on all the checks Barack Hussein Obama sent them and they died off almost instantly.

belete this now

He's a kike shill.

Jeb has always been /ouractualguy/

His grandfather did help natsoc Germany. But he helped Great Britain, too. Played both sides. Presscott Bush.

Kek this is so true.

fpbp. nothing more needs to be said.

Fake and gay.

I would recommended for you guys to nominate Kris Kobach in 2020 and Nehlen in 2024. Never gonna happen but it's clear that Trump is Israel First

I believe the secret plan was to look the other way while Russia and Syrian forces exterminated them. It seems to have worked like a charm.

nonono its all an elaborate plan you see

As soon as Trump reversed the policy of giving weapons to the "peaceful rebels" ISIS suddenly started to die off. Who would've thunk.

yep, you libcucks sure got me! guess i like bbc and white genocide too! better vote for hillary next election. i'll give all my posessions to niggers, too! thanks jdif!

ya'll dumb. Dumph is getting impeached and executed by mueller and volunteer anfi-tacists. eat shit and die racist dumplets. michelle is gonna destroy pence in 2020 and you will all be little white farts in the wind.

didn't say he would immediatly activate the plan

The plan was stop the cheques and have others like Russia do the fighting. It went on a bit longer than 30 days, but they've still been pounded into dust.

That's a great plan.

>Europe and Canada fucking it up now by allowing ISIS fighters to come home under amnesty. Oh well, more of their citizens to die.
>Part and parcel must be sustained.

ISIS is scattered you dumb shit. People like OP are lost.

here is the real reason.

when he took office, people told him that Isis benefitted USA's interests in the region. they attack all the baked iranian factions.

ISIS is a lot weaker than it used to be faggot.

ISIS is defeated

all we had to do was get fucking Obama out of office, considering he created the organization with Israel in the first place

good god looking back on 2008-2016 is such a nightmare

>ISIS is literally defeated

Trump is a feminist, that's the biggest problem.

this
he is also a cryptojew and an asslicker for the eternal kike
how pol supports this clown is beyond me

ISIS is already fucked and scattered ever since Mattis and Shoygu tag teamed that shit

>One year later: ISIS is defeated.
Good enough for me.

can i have that again in non-libcuck plz?

I hope they do a follow up interview.

>How is Syria looking right now user?
>Isis AKA "Obama's raghead brigade"
>MOAB
>Saudi arrests Prince and is still "holding him"

ISIS is done for. KEK