en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit.being jelly bong fag

t. butthurt hindu

these people talk like they got swirls in their eyes and a big metal mind control hat clamped onto their heads

Not 100%, not even close. In fact we're the only western country that stands any chance at all. Hell 10% of us are neo nazi's
archive.is/ywcoL

Hindus are BASED lets let millions of them move here! They can BTFO the muslims for us!

>reddit
It is structurally impossible for a reddit board to not be composed of faggots because of their voting system

r/the_donald is mostly a re-education camp for brainwashed goyim.

as much as we all hate it more of us should post on there.

Is it me or are Australian T_D users the dumbest people on plebbit?

Checked, and agreed. You can't go from 0 to 100 instantly. You have to be slowly coaxed into it. The jews recognized this and played the slow game, they've been subtly brain washing people into their current state for 60 years now.
It's just easier to undue their tricks because it was the natural state of the world for the last 50,000 years

Every western country stands a chance except the UK, US, and Canada.

Turns out creating unions was a terrible idea.

Checked, but you're so wrong.
Sweden and Germany will be bred out of existence in the next 50 years.
America is pulling out as the world hegemonic power. We're expelling migrants and refugees, we're becoming increasingly radicalized, more nazi-esque and traditional.

absolutely disgusting

You're delusional. You're 56% white and in 2025 two non-whites will turn 18 for every white. You're still taking in 1,000,000 third worlders per year and Trump hasn't put a dent in your 30,000,000 illegals.

Close the borders, deport your 30,000,000 illegals, and nothing changes. Europe is 96% white and they will fight for each other.

We love everyone except Muslims because we're allowed to hate them. Unless they're wearing a MAGA hat, then they're fucking BASED

They didn't play the slow game as you call it. Not even close. The history of kikes in our lands has been the opposite. Neverending escalation with plenty of outright actions such as the '''German''' and '''Russian''' communist revolutions, most notably.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

I lived by like 75% pajeets a few years ago in this apartment building. Not sikhs. The building always smelled of BO and curry, many of them have no concept of respect for their neighbors regarding noise levels, and it seemed like the women would think you were going to rape them or something when you'd try to just say hello while opening a door or something and expect a response like a normal person.

99% of their women are repulsive as well. They need to go back.

Yep i'm convinced the fate of the UK will be in the hands of the continentals and Canada/USA are toast. Australia is up in the air.

Austrialia has a problem with dfc, therefore Australia is fucked. America is turning shit around and Canada could have a renaissance as well depending on if Trudeau loses. I've never been to the U.K. so I don't know how they're fairing.

I believe America and Canada as we know it stand no chance, however the two countries are so large that I believe Balkanization will inevitably occur, resulting in at least one, maybe more, white nationalist nations in NA. I think the UK can also pull through as long as Europe as a whole does.

I mean they were your property for a good while, its just the irony that you are getting colonized by them now.