Could you love Sakura even if she's a bad girl?

Could you love Sakura even if she's a bad girl?

she's a MASS MURDERER

No, but Earthworm Jim could.

this tbqh

Wormslut is a hypocritical, two-faced psychotic murdering Whore of Babylon slutcunt

Love isn't real.

[] Save Sakura

[x] Save Rider
[x] I want to protect Ilya
[x] Make sweet love to Saber
[x] Get married to Rin in London

Of course! Sakura is the most perfect wife material afterall.

[x] Have a polyamorous threesome with Rin and Saber

>bad girl
Don't you dare applying your little baby's standards to my wife, motherfucker

I loved these small moments

Ah, I suppose so. My mind had been made up since half-way through Heaven's Feel.

Even if my reasoning is selfish,

even if it's not heroic or just,

I can't abandon something I find inherently valuable.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

It's what she calls herself.

Go home Shinji

Sakura a shit. This is now an Umaru thread.

Would you love Sakura even if she didn't have worms?

Sakura is a slut

Sakura isn't Sakura without her worms

Sakura isn't Sakura without her worms!

Why was there no kitchen sex? They spent so much time in the kitchen yet it didn't happen.

Because that would dirty Shirou's cooking station, duh.

You could argue that the worms are actually Sakura

Why love Sakura wen we have BB?

All the fire, salt and nearby kitchen utensils might have spooked the worms into a frenzy.

BIG

SHIROU

COCK

She wasn't really a bad girl.
It's not like she NTR'd Shirou or prostituted him out or anything.

Illya > Saber > Sakura > shit > Rin

Nobody would buy him

Kind of funny that the wormslut isn't even the hottest slut in the franchise anymore.

Taiga would.

Not sure if samefag, or just RinHiveMind.

Rin is fucking garbage.

Ishtar was rushed out while Parvati continues to be designed to utter perfection before release.

Ishtar takes the best parts of Rin out and amplifies the worst parts of her.

>this is what wormfags actually believe

PLEASES
OLD
PRIESTS
FOR
MONEY*
*When she's not doing it for free, which is more than you'd think, but less than you'd hope.

Using the scene she says she would love to be a heroic sidekick with Shirou to shitpost. Now that is low.

You all should be ashamed.

Extra Shinji is a miracle of the universe

With girls like Medusa around, she never was.

Maybe.

Which one?

why is sakura so shit? she ruined the whole heavens feel

That's the one I like though

- - - - -
- - - -
>Three distinct image naming schemes for what I can only assume to be two people or less.
If (you) are one person, (you) ARE dedicated, I'll grant you that.

Or MAYBE a lot of people just aren't buying the wormslut's bullshit.

In this case I don't specifically understand your use of "bullshit."
Are you refering to the fact that Sakura is delusional about her own ability to be a destructive, hurtful, and downright evil person throughout a large portion of her route?
Because if that's the case they you're not wrong exactly, but I would suggest that I liker her because she eventually realizes that this is the case. And that even after she realizes she's a monster, even after she does her damnedest to push her lover Shirou, and her sister Rin away, she still manages to let them back into her life.
If you mean something else, I'm going to have to defer to "pic related."

kys

Neither.

I love every iteration of Sakura.

Kys
go back in your cave, cooking with your adorable wormslut. Rin didn't rape Zouken unlike her sister.

Sakura has a lot of flaws and not much to redeem them. So no. Worst of the three main girls by far.

I want to spank Sakura's wormy butt.

There was this awesome caped version of Tohsaka Sakura before Imaginary Around's design ever existed, but I can't find it on pixiv now. Look forward to it in a future thread peeps.

I would

I'll teach her that bad girls need to be punished.
I mean sexually.

>teaching anything sexual to an educated prostitute