Dragon Ball Super

So will ole' Pennywise here ever actually say something?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Nail
youtube.com/watch?v=-8mLWmRIWlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for GT

fourth for megaman

Didn't he talk in the latest episode, although briefly?

I though he spoke on the episode, obviously he will talk on the Lorax fight when he sees his ningen is inferior to Goku

Yes. OP is just a faggot.

Why doesn't Piccolo just absorb olocciP?

Fifth for jobhan

>toppo-sama
DROPPED

Is it just me or has Toriyama completely lost his goddamn mind?

You know what I don't get? Everyone practically pissed and shit themselves when Goku went SSB and says that his power rivals the gods. Lorax didn't hesitate to jump in to fight Goku. Why is this? Is Lorax really that universe GoD or is he as strong as a GoD?

I feel like toryiama was never that good and that his editors deserve most of the praise.
BoG was lit.
RoF was pure garbage.
U6 arc was underwhelming and even more in the manga.
Trunks arc had a good premise but totally fell short because of the ending/judgement still open in the manga
Universal arc feels like meh so far.

To be perfectly fair, for someone who recently started training again he did exceptionally well.

He better absorb evil Nail
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Nail

Are you sure it wasn't the Kai speaking?

i hope his species also has god ki and that he developed his power enough to be accepted as a GoDs apprentice (kinda like goku and vegeta)

Three of those are non canon though, tysk

How? This sets up a massive grand finale for all of Dragon Ball.

The kai has a lighter voice.
The clown's voice is mid-deep.

I think they all mean that SSB is the same TYPE of power as the gods, not that it's equal in power to the gods. Even in SSB Beerus would stomp on Goku. Wis even said that only SSB+Kaioken would give Beerus some trouble.

Toryiama gave his all for BoG because he was disgusted by evolution. As for RoF he listened to some jpn rock music and decided lets do this shit hurr.
U6 arc can be excused if universal arc succeeds because you could say its a warm up to it.
Trunks arc lets hope for toyo to save this shit.

>As for RoF he listened to some jpn rock music and decided lets do this shit hurr.
Toriyama had good taste

The movie sucked ass though

Best Angel coming through

Reminder that there are people who actually believe there's a plot hole in this page.

Delete this.

Universe 7 is just going to wish the other Universes back or some bullshit like that.

Reminder: Future Gohan is the best designed Gohan.

DELETE THIS

Makes me wonder if we'll see more of the timeline where Gohan survives.

Yamcha without a hand. Sure whatever makes you feel """badass"""

Really? Why? I thought Bulma and Trunks made this pretty clear in the cell saga

Reminder that no matter how bad the DBZ movies are, they are all better than the Buu saga.

Press F to pay respects

>thought Bulma and Trunks made this pretty clear in the cell saga
You just answered your own question. Those people haven't even seen the Cell saga, let alone read it, so they assume there's a plothole because geekdom says so. We're sharing these threads with idiots from neoseeker, kanzenshuu, and gamefaqs. They have no knowledge of dragon ball, user.

>hates fun
Sure, continue having shit taste

I kinda like the idea that once you time travel too much, the split line you created starts to diverge enough that you can't reach it any longer.

Reminder toppo warriors wont be the final boss since they are good guys and would use the super dragon balls to bring back fallen universes.
Also I think the battle royal wont be the final fight. After the 48 min my guess is that 4 of the 8 universes will have 3 fighters standing which will then be deiceed in a regular torunament.
Last guys standing for u7 : goku/vegeta/gohan
U6
Hit brolina cabba
U11
Bills cousin/ayy lmao/my boI toppo
U2

no

>Bills

>Movies
>not fun
Movies are the most fun part of the DBZ anime. Hell, Bio-broly was pretty much Goten and Trunks entire buu saga career summed into 1 movie, and Fusion Reborn did Majin Buu better than Buu saga did.

Someones about to get blacked

Reminder that both the anime and manga are not canon and the only True canon stated by Toriyama is the adventures of Lava Gokou.

so random XD!!!!!

rip in peace toppo

Reminder

>Gotenks try to defeat Buu: Fail
>SS Gotenks try to defeat Buu again: Fail
>SS3 Gotenks try to defeat Buu again: Fail
>SS3 Gotenks try to defeat Beerus: Fail
>SS3 Gotenks try to defeat jelly Vegeta (non canon): Fail
>SS Gogeta try to defeat Janemba (non canon): Win
>SS4 Gogeta try to remove negative energy kicking a negative energy attack (non canon): Win
>SS4 Gogeta try to defeat Omega (non canon): Fail

>SS Vegetto try to cheat Buu to be absorbed, but free into his body: Win
>SSB Vegetto try to defeat Zamasu: Fail

>Metamor fusion canon success rate: 0%
>Potara fusion canon success rate: 100%

>Metamor fusion non canon success rate: 25%
>Potara fusion non canon success rate: 50%

Dog of salvation will be last ningen standing.

>all aren't fun
keep hating

I hope that's what Xenoverse 3 is about.

Except Gohan's design is a lot better than Yamcha's design. Only an idiot thinks they're the same thing.

It's going to be Roshi / Piccolo / Krillin

If dubs Toppo whoops Goku's ass

yamcha looks better in that pic than gohan does dude

How long did it take for your parents to find out that you're blind?

wow nice one dude. you sure got me

>conveniently only use the suit as an example ignoring all the different hairstyles and clothes some of which extremely similar to future gohan

I don't want to diss the last thing you hold dear but come on really?

post >yfw

Reminder that even GT Gogeta does Vegito better than Vegito does

Gogeta > Vegito

>inb4 vegitofags come in and cry non-canon!!!!
kek, you lose again

shin and kibito fusion didnt even fight
old kai and witch was enough to turn him into a magician old kai
merged zamasu broke down and was cut in half

Gohan still looks better.

wrong. halo adds like 50% coolness dude
plus wolf fang fist is god-tier

>After the 48 min my guess is that 4 of the 8 universes will have 3 fighters standing which will then be deiceed in a regular torunament.
I like that. I like that a lot

alright

give me some kek worthy dragon ball memes my stash is severely limited

>kissanime

why?

>No timeline where Trunks is Yamcha's son and Yamcha!Trunks has an even harder time protecting the Earth from the Androids / Goku Black

What the fuck are you talking about

Piccolo needs to absorb Massiccio, it's the only way.

>power that rivals the gods
Beerus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>max goku ssbkaiokekx1billion
Beerus strongest GoD?

have this shit meme. Imma delete it from my hard drive

DUDE I HATE STREAMING LMAO

:^)

Probably. Zamasu was only afraid of Beerus - he didn't care about any other Hakaishin

>he didn't care about any other Hakaishin
that's because they didn't exist yet

Beerus said in BoG that there are warriors far stronger then him

>different power
>different personalities
>different names
>different physiology
>different abilities

>"same"

Do you think Goten and Gohan are the same person because they both born of Goku and Chichi?

DUDE TV MEMES LMAO
I like streaming from 9anime or masterani
DUDE REDDIT HAT LMAO

We are not talking about freaks of nature like Monaka

Please don't job Toppo

Put that evil monkey in his place

But doesn't he also say something about gods fearing him too?

ITT we suggest tactics for DBZ battles.

1.Turning off your power level

2.Bait your foe into drawing out the fight then oneshot them with your strongest attack.

3.Tire out the opponent then oneshot them

4.Fly out of range and spam your strongest move

5.Use a ki construct to bind your foe then blast the shit out of them

6.Create ki constructs that protect your body to make your foe waste energy trying to hit you forcing them to think how to attack you leaving them vulnerable

7.Use ki to create a very bright flash of light to fuck with their sight making them sitting ducks if your power level is turned off

8. Use ki to project a noise that makes them temporarily deaf allowing you to spam ki blast and they have no chance at dodging them because they can no longer hear them(though technically every kid blast should not be heard because they are moving millions of times faster than light)

9.Destroy the battleground to create dust and use it to your advantage

>We have reason to believe that the "mortal level" by which the universes are ranked have nothing to do with power (why else would the best ranking ones by exempt?) and more with morality/civilization development (Beerus and Kaioshin blamed eachother for their universe's low scores, the Grand Priest claimed Gohan and Lavender are at the lowest possible level even though Hercule was present, Bergamot claimed that Goku was the lowest of the low even though even in base form he should be superstrong)
>This would explain why four universes are exempt from the tournament: being of good character does not per se mean that they are strong. Including them in the tournament would mean that at least 3 universes that are worth keeping around would be destroyed
>U9 and U7 hae the lowest mortal levels
>U9 has a pussy-ass God of Destruction (he probably rarely, if ever, destroys) and a punk-ass Supreme Kai (he probably rarely, if ever, cultivates)
>U7 has an inexperienced/young Kaioshin and a capricious God of Destruction (Beerus goes on decades long "naps", destroys and spares planets based on whether their food is tasty or not, allowed Frieza to run wild because he was entertaining)
Another interesting fact
>U10 (the universe of Zamasu and Gowasu) is not exempt

Given these facts, we can conclude that
>Zamasu was right about the corrupt nature of the NINGEN in his world
>Gowasu was flawed in his cultivating of the universe
>Elephant-kun was a shit god of destruction
>Zamasu, with his sense of absolute justice, would be better off being the apprentice of the God of Destruction than the apprentice of the Kaioshin
>Had Zamasu eventually succeeded Elephant-kun, he and Gowasu would make a good pair: they already knew eachother on pretty friendly terms (meaning good cooperation) and while Gowasu is probably kind (though senile), he might do a pretty good job if Zamasu first filters out everything that cannot be salvaged
In other words
>ZAMASU DID NOTHING WRONG

10. Trick your opponent into using their strongest form to quickly exhaust their stamina.

11.If your opponent has any wound BLAST THE SHIT OUT OF IT since its a weak point that can be turned into a serious liability.

12. Try your best to dismember your opponent remember if they have no limbs they cant fight back and they will bleed to death

13. Always aim for the head, complete atomization of the brain is guaranteed death for anyone who isnt Majin Buu

14.If your opponent can regenerate hit them with your strongest move and if they still regen give up because you cant win

15.Biological foes can still be killed by bacteria so try to get alot of dirt into their wounds to really fuck them up, heck stab a hole in their head then throw dirt in it and wait for the bacteria to fuck up their brain.

16. Biological foes can be killed by chemistry as well meaning you can use toxins to kill them

17. Biological foes need a gas to live in, simply use your strength to throw your opponent into space and watch them die.

18.If possible just make yourself invisible

19.Biological foes have neurons meaning very high levels of electricity can fuck their brains.

>power that rivals gods
When is Goku gonna fight Beerus again but with SSB KK?

Reminder that all the angels except Vados and Whis will side with the Grand Priest against the fighters of the 8 universes once it's revealed the GP is the villain.

Reminder that we'll get to see Whis throw down for serious for the first time as he and Beerus take on Grand Priest.

Reminder that we'll get to see Tien, Piccolo and Master Roshi do a 3-man Mafuba on one of the angels.

Reminder that we'll get to see Androids 17 and 18 do a new version of the combo move that killed Gohan, with Krillin mixed in.

Reminder that Cabba will hit Super Saiyan Blue.

Reminder that Vados will pick Champa-sama over her daddy and Champa will squeal like a little girl and start crying

You only need one tactic:

KA ME HA ME HA

>>ZAMASU DID NOTHING WRONG
But he did, he didn't wish all the ningens to die or dissapear and instead wasted the wish changing bodies with a ningen

Leave the tournament to me dad.
>I actually don't really like future Gohan's design much because he looks too much like Yamcha.

>Champa will squeal like a little girl and start crying
That's not good you ningen

but not a god of destruction, beerus is the strongest

>Zamasu, as a god, decides to destroy lowly Ningen (kill, i.e. send to the afterlife)
>This is wrong
>Zeno, as a god, decides to destroy lowly Ningen (wipe from existence)
>This is a-okay
Really gets the old brain trainin

I miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=-8mLWmRIWlQ

>different power
Debatable
>different personalities
Not in GT
>different names
To be fair, Vegito named himself, Gogeta was named by one of the kais.
>different physiology
They should be nearly the same.
>different abilities
Debatable.

So who's the strongest GoD? It's going to be the mouse isn't it

>Zamasu, with his sense of absolute justice, would be better off being the apprentice of the God of Destruction than the apprentice of the Kaioshin
Nice try Zamasu apologist, but when Zeno saw Zamasu's "perfection" he spent less than three seconds thinking about it before he wiped out an entire universe just to get rid of him.

If U9 has the lowest possible mortal level, Zamasu would drag it into the negatives.

Full power looks better.

Oh thanks user thats another tactic.

20.Make your opponent use a charged up attack then get behind them and fuck them up while they cant counter

21. Attack your opponent if they try to transform

22. Make your opponent use a ki attack, use a ki feint to create a vision cover then get behind them.

23. If your foe uses a ki move knock it back to them to force them to dodge it, try to anticipate where their position will be and fire another ki blast keep doing this until you can out think them and strike them.

Both are faggots so yeah

You know, on second thought I've changed my mind. Future Gohan really doesn't look like Yamcha at all. His hair is just a very short cut of Goku's hairstyle.

Close, but no cigar
>Zamasu, the Kaioshin-in-training: "This planet is full of savages. Should we do something?"
>Gowasu: "No, we must cultivate! Now, brew me some tea!"

As opposed to
>Zamasu, the GoD-in-training: "This planet is full of savages. Should we do something?"
>Dumbo-kun: "Just fuck their shit up f.a.m."

Holy shit, you're right.