How did he do it? How was he able reform the tax in 1 year what other presidents couldn't do in 30?

How did he do it? How was he able reform the tax in 1 year what other presidents couldn't do in 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/95429718-132.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he's a man, not a bitch

He's a businessman, not a politician.

With extra help from you know who

hes Trump, not Hillary

He doesn't even have any political experi nce, I don't understand how he's getting things done in the political world. He's a fucking land developer, it's bullshit. Doesn't even have a fucking law degree or military experience.

actual fake news

its been debunked, it wasnt even the biggest tax cut in the last 6 years

you actually believe every lie he says?

youre beyond cucked, so cucked you cant even use google

pretty easy to cut taxes for corporations by trillions of dollars

that's what they paid republicans to do

This isn't even tax reform.

Based Bill Clinton had a better tax reform bill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

He actually wanted to make a change. Other president's could have but they don't give a fuck.

He had the proper back up.

Because Congress is spineless and he’s an obedient errand for the Jews

yep

Even if it wasn't, it's still a tax cut.

But he's doing it.

Global reset coming soon, this was just the appetizer. This "reform" is all based on the old system and luring companies to the US.

Actual "tax reform" will be a complete overhaul of the banking system and taxation.

hahahahah

care to give me the same chart with donations to the DNC?

That's because it tax reform you faggot.

hahahahah

DNC didn't just cut Wall Street's tax rates permanently forever.

you did

He said, "No," to some people.

Take also the most sure fire way to grow the economy. Lowering the corporate tax rate to be in line with the rest of the world should have been done decades ago.

>caring about the national debt
what DO conservatives stand for now? just being troll cucks?

fpbp

Tell that to the faggots freaking out over it then

From the actual tweet:
...the largest TAX CUTS and reform in the history of our country...

Does it make sense now?
sheesh

What a nonsense picture.

what was number in GDP for years in obama and clinton, % are deceiving without numbers, dumbfucks

>the company that gives them the least gets the biggest cut

hmmm...

>Proposes tax reform
>Gets blocked
>Move embassy to israel
>Propose the same tax reform again
>Immediately greenlighted

>DNC didn't just cut Wall Street's tax rates permanently forever.
>you did
Good, that is a good thing you little Marxist.

lmao yeah Goldman Sachs really needed a deficit financed tax cut

Goldman Sachs makes $10 billion a year in profits. They only pay taxes on their profits. Why can't they afford to pay a 32% rate?

someone is salty

Merry Christmas enjoy your tax cuts, oh wait you're a stupid fucking leaf

go buy a fucking donut over at tim hortons wi th your worthless cuckdeau loonies hoser

Maybe because Gary Cohn and that Mick Mulvaney guy seem to be his most effective appointees. Say what you want about Gary Cohn, I like the guy and he's going after welfare reform (welfare repeal) next

It the increase in revenue form a high gdp won't cause an increase in debt.

(((Other presidents))) didn't want to put AMERICA FIRST

>you love being my bitch don't you

um no sweetie, the simple fact that Obama Care was gutted makes it the biggest tax cut. Everything else was a bonus. The mandate penalty alone 5k x 3.5m.

It really makes you think doesn't it

Neurons firing.

god i hate nu/pol/

Yes because all corporations are Goldman Sachs.

this is why we don't trust 5 year olds and republicans with money

Yes Trump is a Soros bitch sure...

They never learn.

They're going to try and call him a liar for claiming it's the largest tax cut ever, by only using the percentage figure and not factoring in Corporate tax. They think proving him a "liar" will score them political points.

Meanwhile, they'll just be extending the amount of time his victory is in the headlines.

you stupid Marxists don't understand corporations at all, you realize incorporating is a pretty basic affair and these cuts affect every single business medium and small as well?

Actually those budgets are passed by Congress. Cutting spending is what balanced the budget in 96. Do you even understand the shills art you post

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You're surprised that a corporate tax cut was to give trillions back to giant mega corporations? What did u think it was for cuck

Wells Fargo makes $20 billion a year in profits. They're saving 4 billion a year every year on their taxes. financed by the national debt

I can keep going.

inb4 hurrdurr they gave an extra 50 cents

It's depressing. I wonder what the excuse will be with the increase in gdp? "It's not 4.5% it's only 4.0!!!!

>obama care was gutted
>8.8 million signed up this year, mhm

>cuts taxes a tiny bit lower than they were before
>HUUUUGGGGEEEE
cmon now

>debt thru the roof
>owing trillions to China
winning so hard right now, amiright

This. They'll factor in something else to change the numbers.

that chart includes trump's tax cuts for wall street, walmart, Apple, Google, etc

In not surprised I'm happy. Having a corporate tax rate that is attractive to businesses is a good thing. I want them to have as much money as they can make.

I thought obamas tax cut was bigger than this one?

u retards don't understand that a corporate tax cut was to give giant corporations trillions in tax cuts lol

u retarded morons don't even know that corporate income tax is only on profits

most small and medium size businesses basically break even. they write off all their costs, pay the owner a salary, and don't have much left over

u retards got played into giving wall street billions in permanent tax cuts and ur too cucked to see it

conservashits can't into buisiness

CLOSER
L
O
S
E
R

Trump's a closer, he closes deals, we win. And we never tire of winning

>debt thru the roof
No actually that was the 10 trillion from Obama.

>obama care was gutted
Individual mandate is gone. Obamacare is all but dead.

>you have to hate the successful and punish them
Why?

Based Bill Clinton raising taxes on the rich is what balanced the budget.

Republicans don't cut spending lol

Trump signs $700 billion military budget into law
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/95429718-132.html

Republicans pissed away the CLINTON SURPLUS the moment they got the chance under Bush

>cuts taxes a tiny bit lower than they were before
Largest corporate tax cut in decades. Yes they are huge.

if trump smeared the lincoln statue with his own shit everyone would be applauding on pol
pol is just brainwashed to the core at this point
and they stand agains everything our ancestors died for
shame

>It's not 4.5% it's only 4.0!!!!

Trump hasn't come close to those numbers. Actual numbers.

Obama had 5.2% growth tho. Trump can't touch those numbers.

inb4 triggered right wing bitches

>if trump smeared the lincoln statue with his own shit everyone would be applauding on pol
Wouldn't that make him a Democrat though?

No.

That "chart" is a screenshot from MSNBC. There is no background to what it even means you just spam these charts and don't understand what's in them.

for middle class

not corporations

retard

Because he’s the greatest president in the past 50 years

>was Obama
lmao you know nothing

>repeals a mandate created by conservatives that was unliked by all
>makes obamacare STRONGER
ok kid ok

1.1 % to fit narrative when actually it was 1.1% of current rates and Obama is on the list because the gop shut down the government. Truman was on the list because the war ended. Try harder leaf.

Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit and a collapsed economy and cut the budget deficit by 2/3

Trump is exploding it again.

stop using obama as a security blanket just because u retards thought it was a good idea to give away trillions in hands outs to Wall STreet

How did they help? Most jews are democrat, and they certainly didn't help

>retards don't understand that a corporate tax cut was to give giant corporations trillions in tax cuts lol
No we do realize this and we are happy with this. See we understand what drives an economy and who created the jobs and has the most impact. There is a reason sates attract businesses from high tax states, this tax cut is the international version of that. But go on and explain to me how giving that money to a single mother would have more of an impact?

Not even remotely close to true. Every single American president since and including fucking Lincoln has implemented at least personal income tax changes in the first 12 months of his presidency independent of any spending bill. Every single one.

It's not just MSNBC saying that. It's been fact checked repeatedly. But u retards don't care about facts because they hurt your feelings

During Obama's entire time in office all the Democrats did was use Bush as a security blanket. You should play by your own rules, at the very least.

We aren't GIVING them money, we're just TAKING less than we would have if there hadnt been any change

that's tax cuts

not spending

u people are so dumb

No that was based new Gingrich.

lmao u retards were just bitching a year ago that these same billion dollar corporations shipped your jobs overseas to take advantage of cheap labor in China

Obama added 10 trillion that has nothing to do with bush.

The mandate and the subsides were the most harmful things about Obama care those are both gone. Obamacare at this point is nothing but a law banning pre-existing conditions.

Debt is so fake news retarded just wake me up when the Chinese come knocking at my door. The economy just has to work for its people and the tax reforms are the more important thing.

Why do people believe that politics is the only place to gain political experience? Business at the level a developer like Trump operates at is just as brutal and convoluted (probably more so) than actual politics and uses the same operating principles. Gain leverage on your opponent and offer him a deal he would be wise to accept.

That's not even true. Obama wasn't bitching about Bush non stop then way Trump is about Obama.

But the difference is Bush handed Obama the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

Obama handed Trump such an amazing economy that he can't stop bragging about it.

You mean during Obama's time in office?

lol Newt Gingrich had nothing to do with it. He was thrown out of his own party in disgrace in 1998.

how do u retards not know this. are all of you 10 years old or something?

>jewgle

Obama had the lowest average gdp growth for any recovery and it only took doubling the debt to do it.

lmao so you even have a brain?

Don't you member the in 2000 and 2001 when the economy and deficit was in a downward spiral leaf?

>That's not even true. Obama wasn't bitching about Bush non stop then way Trump is about Obama.
Yes he did? The Republicans at the time were saying the same thing you are now.

"Stop using it as a security blanket."

At least play by your own rules.

Because nearly every polotician is taking money to make America Goyim Again

Obama cut the budget deficit he inherited by 2/3 and was the slowest spender in 80 years

the debt went up because Bush crashed the economy u moron

Aww is the snowflake triggered?

Also fake news.

Obama created 16 million jobs, cut the unemployment rate in half, cut the budget deficit by 2/3, tripled the stock market and boomed wages.

conservashits just want more govt spending and immigration to boost gdp growth

most of u retards don't even know what gdp growth is

Anytime the federal government gets less money is cause for celebration.

Trump gave the middle-class a larger tax cut for longer as well.

There was a $230 billion surplus in 2000

r u fucking retarded?

because republicans got nothing else done this year and they knew they'd all be out of jobs if they didn't force this through

That's not even true. Obama wasn't bitching about Bush non stop then way Trump is about Obama.

But the difference is Bush handed Obama the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

Obama handed Trump such an amazing economy that he can't stop bragging about it.

Oy vey, goldstiens gonna awful mad at you goyim.