Was it any good?

I enjoyed it, but my tastes are shit. Curious if anyone else on Sup Forums liked it.

I liked Elfen Lied a lot too OP.

garbage if you dont read it

I liked it but the Chinese betrayal and return to earth killed a lot of my enthusiasm. Not to mention the anime, translator drama, the second season, and Joseph's betrayal.

I still read but it's not as fun as before.

Best character was mantis shrimp. Wish he had gone on to bang that Chinese girl but narwhal was fine too.

Anime was shit, manga is stupid and fun. Shrimp a best

Excellent taste

It's a stupid gory sci-fi action manga, but it's a good stupid gory sci-fi action manga.

I used to like it but it became shit after they came back to earth. I pretty much speedread nowadays.

glad that there are still fine gentlemen around

wait it's finished?

No.

I stopped giving a shit when they got to earth.
The novelty just wore off, it just turned out to be a battle-shounen with a lot of blood.
kinda like Gantz

There's no rape and vampires yet, though.

There are fucking hybrids now

i completely lost interest when they moved to earth

This. The current arc is dull as shit anytime there's no roach business. The human characters are entertaining tropes but now they're trying to force
them as this likable group of protags when they're shallow battle manga shits.
I used to follow this with enthusiasm but after they introduced the rest of Joseph's clan on the orb ship I totally dropped it.
It's now officially just dumb without being entertaining enough.

>Was
It ended? I dropped it after German electric eel died. He was the only character I cared about.

It's ongoing and Eletric Eel merged with another girl, and got his own spin-off. Reinhardt had very little character to warrant his popularity.

On a hiatus till fall now

heh I like brynhildr too

Author sick or something?

I just watched the first season and I enjoyed it was pretty fun ,and cool to see that annoying slut getting killed.

Kinda disappointed he never really topped this.