Oregairu Yahari

What did she mean by this?

>Vns
>AU shit
lel

On April 18th Yui wins the Hikki bowl and Yukinofags are crushed. I hope the shitpostiung isn't too nad.

Has any other route besides this and Saki ever translated?

Amen to that Yuibro. Yui winning ANOTHER and the main series will be sweet.

>Yui
>wins
The tears flowing from Yuifags will be delicious and flooding when Yui loses hard.

Yui has no chance, as much as I love her its obvious who will win at this point

It would be sweet as these trips, but it ain't happening. Girls like Yui are build to lose the big one.

>yui
>winning
pick one

She has already won in an AU written by the author.

>Yukino
>winning
Pick one.

I hope you feel shame when you eat those words. Yuifags won't shitpost over winning.

No one is going to win except Yui. Only Yui likes him romantically so it is her or friends end.

This was cute, didnt know i wanted this ship until now

Just here to post perfection.

>She has already won in an AU written by the author.
Yes, an AU. Not the MU. There are characters who have their own spinoffs so they can be the star, but that's to treat the fans. Hell, there are games where you can choose different girls but there's one 'canon' heroine. Yui is not that heroine.

>actually thinks I'm a yukinofag
Obviously, no one will win. You're a retard for thinking otherwise.

Die on your feet. If I am wrong I will wait for WW objectivity before Yukinofag opinions.

Yeah but who else would win?

>Who will win! Which girl will win the 8bowl!!

Jesus Christ this fandom is garbage. I knew those VNs were a mistake.

I bailed for a few months. WW got bored with making unsuccesful anime and came back to his old squeeze?

Yui winning is the only proper conclusion to Hachiman's story. Yui is not the center point of the story but it comes with the only way to end Hachiman's story about about growing out of his self built cage and give him the ability to be intimate with other people.

It was doomed to be like this from the beginning, but S2 cemented it.

That's great, except that all of those things are wrong.

>Yeah but who else would win?
Yukino. Don't bet against the house.

>waifufags only started existing when the VN was released, even though most people even played it
I see you ain't too bright.

What is wrong with it?

>wrong as expected
Yukinofags are setting themselves up for a fall. The must have not read vol 11 right.

But it didn't have to be this way. Watari didn't HAVE to make an all female cast that also happens to be interested in the MC.

Watari didn't HAVE to greenlight the VN.

He didn't HAVE to write ANOTHER.

Yet he did and everyone that actually cares about the story and the characters has had to suffer 2 years of this garbage fandom because of his greed. Or maybe not even his greed, but some higher up that's forcing him to do this.

Go away Yuipollfag.

>He didn't HAVE to write ANOTHER.
So you want you car torched/LNs ripped up by Yuifags? He wanted to appease them.

>Watari didn't HAVE to make an all female cast that also happens to be interested in the MC.
Ebina, Meguri, and Yumiko have zero romantic interest in him, Saki is only a bit awkward around him, Haruno is only interested in him due to his closeness to Yukino, Sensei is hust a teacher who tries hard with him and relates to him, and he is still second to Hayama to Iroha. Yukino and Yui are the only ones who have legit feelings for him.

>Watari didn't HAVE to greenlight the VN.
>implying he has a choice
He didn't write this one.

>Yet he did and everyone that actually cares about the story and the characters has had to suffer 2 years of this garbage fandom
The people who cares about and likes the story will have the rest of their life to appreciate it.

You can regurgitate the same excuses, but it doesn't change that what I said is true. Watari let this series sink incredibly low to a generic harem. Once volume 12 comes out and everyone and their mother throws in their two cents of what they think, you'll see the damage that has built up over the years.

Most of what you are saying is not only an overreaction it can be solved by ignoring the Sup Forums oregairu between novel release fandom.

>Watari let this series sink incredibly low to a generic harem
Three hour routes on something he didn't write isn't turning it into a low tier harem. Yui getting an AU end isn't that out of the question considering she is the third most important character and a main love interest.

>you'll see the damage that has built up over the years.
Irohafags spamming out of butthurt and people complaining? That is what they would do if vol 12 was released in December of 2015 and ANOTHER didn't exist.

>ignoring the Sup Forums oregairu between novel release fandom.

And the reddit fandom.
And the MAL fandom.
And the *insert any other website where anime is discussed* fandom.

The series is fucked no matter from what angle you look at it.

>And the reddit fandom.
>And the MAL fandom.
>going there for literally anything unironically
Those fanbases are garbage for EVERY anime/LN/manga. Everything is shit if they count.

>The series is fucked no matter from what angle you look at it.
No because I believe that novel volumes 1-12 dictate the worth of the series based on their own merit, not some fags on some image board. 9 people are in this thread and you somehow think the series is ruined because of a Sakifag, a few Irohafags, and a few trapfags.

I don't know why I still have these images. I should delete them.

>It was doomed to be like this from the beginning
Except it was not of course. There is a big difference between pre/post season 2 threads. LN threads were almost always decent enough as well.

>hurr anyone who doesnt like yui is a yukinofag
Kill yourself.

Stop ignoring the real issue. Irohafags were a mistake and are responsible for about 90% of non-Yuipollfag shitposting.

Yumiko is objectively the most beautiful girl.
I want her to be the dark horse that wins the Hikkibowl.

She's a cutie.

I wouldn't ignore her like that faggot Hayama does.

>Yuifags are being autistic and delusional as hell
Oh man. The backlash will be major.

I don't know the issue, I left these threads behind mid-season 2 because they developed into dogshit eating generals.
My point was that the threads pre season 2 were much better and Irohafags have obviously been around since LN threads.

It's not just Irohafags at this point. Certainly they were the biggest most vocal cancer, but senseifags and trapfags were equally awful during season 1. All three of those were shit, it's just now that everyone is pretty damn shit.

Anime Irohafags make things much worse. The OVA was the best example of this. No one spams more.

Old Senseifags are new Irohafags though.

Trapfags are nonfactors because they only go into any threads with traps and shitpost, That is like saying we are in the desert so why is there sand.

Some shitposting Yukinofags like to tease too but that is a scrape compared to a gash.

>it's just now that everyone is pretty damn shit.
I disagree. Some people who like the series outside of girls only are still okay. People who bitch about thread quality aren't much better than waifufags though.

Why is 8man so obsessed with her?

>when you're taurus
Look at me, I'm the trap now. Maybe I'll steal Yukino from 8man?

Japan uses blood types not Astrological signs.

Fuck off fun police.

ROM when?

>Yukinofag shops
Nice try kid.

I'd gladly buy a daki of them both together.

Why are these people arguing about mediocre girls when sensei exists?

Because she is only the final stage.

VN RAW fucking where?

I know you would. It wouldn't reflect canon though.

Irohacanc- I mean, senseicancer.

Patrician version isn't even in the image.

Because she's the final evolution.

Vita games are literally unhackable. You can't even rip them.

Does the VN have an Ebina route?

Yes, I have no screens from it but, Ebina, Megurin, Miura, Iroha, Komachi, Haruno, Yui, Yukino, and Totsuka all have routes.

I believe the winner of the 8bowl has been left out in this thread, allow me to show you a picture of the victor

Why are you posting worst girl?

Wrong post.

Okay so you're saying she is best girl. I can agree with you then my niggas.

Sensei and Saki don't have routes? Wow.

Oh right Saki has a route too.
I just forgot she existed.

You must be mentally ill.

Not enough Iroha in this thread.

>picture for ants
Fuck off.

>people still argue with Yuipollfag

Literally underrated girl. Plebs only gush over main girls while forgetting all the best girls.

Because Sensei doesn't have a route in either of the VNs and so can't be the best girl.

because sensei a shit

Irohafaggotry started as a joke to fuck with Yui and Yukinofags, and has now turned into the biggest fucking cancer in all oregairu threads

So in other words, all these "jokes" should be nipped in the bud and destroyed immediately. It's too late for this show, but everyone should keep this shit in mind for other shows.

Why are side girls always so much better than the main girls

Because you have shit taste and are a hipsterfaggot.

Because main girls are designed for plebs.

>main girls
Poorly written by a dirty-minded man.
>side girls
Hardly written by a dirty-minded man, can fill in the high amount of gaps with your own thoughts, creating the ideal character.

Because you don't actually like any of these characters and flock towards the ones with the least amount of characterization or personality.

Or you just want to shitpost.

Pretty much, but the threads becoming garbage are from a culmination of other factors anons already stated above.

the grass is greener on the other side

Mad as fuck storyfag

>AU shit
>Yui
the irony

who is this

>april 18th
>volume 12 releases
holy shit you weren't kidding

Anastasia Riquente

pleb detected

a nobody whore who tried to use 8man in the main story and in her route

is volume 11 translated yet?

I found a preview of volume 12.

Comfy couple.

Iroha is cute!

She's got good genes, she'll be fine.

Sorry user but I guess you don't make the rules because sensei is still best girl.

>Is shit
Ftfy. Get it right the next time.

were there any other route summaries? The miura one was damn good and I'm interested in the others. Checked the archives and found nothing

Except she does.

Learn your place!