Sup Forums will attempt to deny this

>Sup Forums will attempt to deny this

kill all mudslimes

iran is white man's ally
sage

No denial here, Iran needs to stay in its lane. They're acting as if they're the CIA or something.

Have you met Sup Forums?

>Similarities between ISrael and Iran

>finanzing and supporting terror
>systemically abusing human rights
>torture, amputations and executions
>global islamic movement

>>Sup Forums will attempt to deny this
Your meme works with the USA too

And what do you know, you can also put our great ally Saudi Arabia on there too.

Fuck Iran, Fuck Saudi Arabia, and fuck all these Middle Eastern Dark Age shitholes. I will literally die before I ever see a future where stupid fucking durka durka clothing is commonplace here in America, and these subhuman religious rules have to be followed.

There has never been a global Islamic movement from either Iran or Turkey. There is a regional one though, no shit.

Some members in the House of Saud did have a global Islamic Wahhabi movement though.

Is this supposed to be suprising somehow or am I missing something? They're both mudslimes

The first and last are downright wrong, and you are distorting facts for your agenda. Iran does not want a global Islamic movement or support terror (Hezbollah doesn't count). I don't like Iran, but I hate deceptive faggots who manipulate narratives for their political objectives.

Any time you have a truck driven through a crowd of people, a suicide bombers, a mass shooting, it's always a Sunni. Every single time, whether Arab, Pakistani, and then you have the nig Sunni Boko Haram fuckers.

The Shia are also very zealous and anti-Western, but they at least act like human beings.

It's a Sunni influenced by Wahhabi ideology because some members of House of Saud sponsored its spread*. Sunni are diverse too if we want to get technical.

Hi JIDF
The pro-Israel threads have going bad lately, eh?

I wonder what other country does exactly the same, just with global judaic movement?

Not All Muslims are bad
Iranians are Shiites and ALL Shiites are BASED Muslims

>global islamic movement
You had me until there