Jojo

>ask why johnny didn't spin around the rock
>thread immediately deleted

mods confirmed for araki

Why no MILF jojo?

Josuke and Okuyasu got together. Okuyasu wears the pants in the house therefore making Josuke the housewife aka milf.

The closest you'll get is Kira, a DILF who gave birth to Gappy.

mods deleted the thread because it was filled with literal cringe sonic shit than not even /sthg/ would be okay with.

This. It was horrifying.

Emporio is for ______

Part 6 is shit.

Someone post cripple booty.

Cuddles

Thank you.

Cripple mind

You have 10 seconds to think of a way to defeat King Crimson without Requiems

Write him out of the story.

purple haze. even if he donuts it capsule will break and poison bossu
Attack at night

Explain to me how King Crimson works again

As simple as Ctrl+z

Heavy Weather

Directly after KC skips time he tries to donut Giorno but somehow it reflects onto him

Gold Experience is the same type of stand as King Crimson

Is it "toki wo tomare" or "toki yo tomare"?

I need a quick rundown on this please

Are you that fag that did that shitty greentext 2 days ago?

ANY of these these things you think of can be predicted with Epitah beforehand and avoided. Araki wrote himself into a corner here.

Is Valentine still spinning underground?

Befriend him

How will Diavolo run away from a multiple natural disasters at the same time?

>the real requiem was friendship all along

He can't predict something that comes entirely from his own actions since he is exempt from his stand's power

Use Star Platinum/The World to stop time, run up with a knife in the stopped time and slit his throat.

In the case of Purple Haze's smoke i dont know how he is gonna avoid an air virus that can spread quick OR avoiding subliminal imaging

Use timeskip along with Epitah. Time skip is also very spamable.

Which one? All of my greentexts have been great and worthy of praise.

The one where you wrote the timestop wrong and then everyone laughed at you.

He can. He predicted his own stand punching and killing Giorno but it was negated by GER.

he doesn't have to avoid it, he just has to erase the time in which it affects him

He can predict that 10 seconds away and skip it easily since time stop happens within an instant.

Nope.

>pic related

Yes he can that's how he killed Narancia. He predicted own stand killing him and skipped to his death.

2 nukes dropped in an eleven-second interval.

Bait

>jojolion
what does he mean by that?

Yea he's fucked. Even if he skipped the activation of the nuke there would radiation and shit.

What did I win?

nothing, almost any problem can be solved by saying 'just nuke it,' it's autistic

....this

Nuke it twice tho.

Green Day then.

Just burn his house while he sleeps, done.

Nice dubs

>died because jesus's curse killed him
>umm why didn't he avoid it?

you are trolling and the mod know it user.

Diavolo goes hotel hopping

He can see into the future in his dreams and predict it.

thats how he catches santa

What about using Bastet.

>Hol Horse wouldn't ever hit a woman but is buddies with a serial rapist/killer
Hol Horse I just don't get you

>implying diavolo sleeps
The soul switching shit was probably the first time he slept in ages.

>diavolofags believe this
I really think he's overrated. Most AoE stands would rekt him, including purple haze and greenday. Fucking Avdol could probably beat him given enough distance between them.

>buddies

>rekt
this is an 18+ board

Thoth.

Powerbomb it through a table.

The World

same type of clock

>implying Araki didn't mean to make him invincible

Diavolo counters The World silly.

Wouldn't the knives and other such time stopping shenanigans still work on Diavolo?
>Dio stops time sets up knives to pierce him
>Diavolo skips the 10 seconds of stopped time
>????
>knives are still in air and launch right after skipped time
>dead tranny

I kinda always wanted more about Lisa Lisa
but her first name doesn't have 'Jo' on it so the chances of prequel stuff with her are even lower

>implying Araki plans ahead more than two chapters

>le tranny meme because a character dresses flamboyantly
>in a series about guys who dress flamboyantly
hmmm

>diavolo
>tranny
dumblr please die

I think you responded to the wrong person, I agree with you

well Diavolo dodged aerosmiths bullets by skipping time in a half second so its hard to say

No, everything that happens within the Worlds stopped time happens within an instant. If DIO was going to donut Diavolo, Epitah would be able to predict that Diavolo suddenly got Kakyoin'd. He would be able to erase the time in this micro-instant where he would've been killed.

>Wouldn't the knives and other such time stopping shenanigans still work on Diavolo?
Diavolo deletes the instance of time being stopped+another few seconds, literally what do you not get, DIO or Jotaro would get fucking destroyed by Diavolo

Same type of stand

What about Pucci with MiH? Could he potentially accelerate past Diavlo's reaction time?

I guess it depends on when he activates Epitaph? I only said that due to the delayed nature of Dio's knives. They technically do not hit the target until after the timestop, Diavolo deletes the entire timestop but still gets hit by knives. If he does not delete the entire timestop then DIO has time to give him the donut.

Alternatively, DIO is a fucking vampire and would just tank whatever Diavolo could throw at him. Its hard to really decide who would win since the limits of KC aren't clearly defined. If he could spam it all the time like some people think, why make the 10 second distinction in the first place?

Diavolo needs to consciously activate Epitaph, doesn't he? If he doesn't know that Dio can stop time or exactly when he'll stop time, won't he end up getting fucked unless he manages to get lucky and predict the exact moment Dio uses The World?

hugging

Everyone outside of Weather Report in an enclosed room gets BTFO by gay priest. He could erase time all he wanted he still wouldn't be able to lay a finger on Pucci.

What ARE the limits of KC

Like can he use it all the time

Because if yes that's the most OP stand of the series

this is the best answer

I would assume Epitaph wouldn't see what happens in stopped time, just what happens immediately before and after The World stops it. So basically,
>Diavolo uses Epitaph to look into the future
>sees knives show up out of nowhere
>Diavolo dodges

>hold on let me use my epitaph
>this faggot's going to blow up the universe
>lol donut

The Sun

Ehhhh Jotaro COULD have ended boiPucci at the cost of Jolyne, but he chose to save his daughter

Could Diavolo ever befriend someone, like DIO?