Dragon Ball Super

Dog is God spelled backwards

First for bra

I want #18 to financially ruin me with her shopping sprees

What happened to the last thread? It was like a mod / janitor accidentally misfired and deleted the entire thread instead of a few offending posts.

Dang that's cute

Whoa, what the fuck? What happened to the last thread?
Oh, by the way post your favorite SSJ form.

MODS=GODS
glad they grew some balls
feels bad for the people who actually want to discuss DBS episodes though

he deleted the almost archiving one too. This one might be a goner too

>mastered SS2
Do you mean SS2 and nothing but just SS2?

>inb4 Goku and Gohan mastered a SS with a higher multiplier than regular SS!
Prove your headcanon.

I will post this in every thread until its canon

What if end of Z they are actually in a different universe and just moved the Earth?

Will we see another transformation in this new arc?

Doubt it, just a well needed cleanup.

they turn into furries now? wtf I love DBZ now

Akira wants to keep EoZ which means:

Gohan will still be a weak nerd

Goten and Trunks will be irrelevant

Vegeta is dad core

Ubuu is the next Goku

Doggo isn't a God of any form. He's not a Kai, Angel attendant or GoD.

Rikeeru on the other hand, he's a real GoD.

Uub won't be anywhere near as evil or selfish as Goku.

>Gohan will still be a weak nerd
Gohan was a ripped nerd in EoZ you idiot.

Pretty sure he just means Full powered SSJ2 Trunks.

Dog of Salvation will save us from the God of Destruction Goku

in a 10 year time skip, he is a weak faggot as portrayed in GT and Super

>in a 10 year time skip
wtf are you talking about? He was ripped in EoZ, the only factor that could lean towards him being portrayed "weak" is the fact that he didn't participate in the tournament.
This is barely a big deal considering even he himself states "This is embarrassing sitting in front of the crowd like this, if this was the case I would have rather have participated and fought". This showcases that he's willing to still fight, he just didn't in the tournament with his daughter.

U8 kai speaks like he has no teeth

Full powered SS2 Trunks is nothing but SS2 Trunks, user.

DAD I REALLY NEED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING I CAN'T HELP YOU FIGHT IN THE TOURNAMENT THAT WILL HELP DICTATE THE FATE OF THE EARTH IT'S A REALLY IMPORTANT MEETING

we need more lewd of the Danger Trio

We're talking about EoZ right? How the fuck does Super have anything to do with the topic?

>He was ripped in EoZ
Which is irrelevant because Z art differs from Super. If EoZ Gohan was really as powerful as Buu Saga then Goku wouldn't have fucked off with Ubuu. Prtety obvious that all the saiyan kids didn't care about keeping up with their training in a time when there was no need for.

Does being a cop pay well for Krillin?

He's a Mega Racist.

?

Gohan is a family man first and fore most. Uub having hidden potential as a reincarnation has nothing to do with Goku's love for adventure and a good fight.

>Beerus level hakai'ing is abounding

I mean Gohan being weak has nothing to do with Goku wanting to train a new disciple.

>If EoZ Gohan was really as powerful as Buu Saga then Goku wouldn't have fucked off with Ubuu.
Holy shit you're retarded. do you also believe EoZ is retconned because Godku shouldn't be interested in a 8 year old indian kid? jesus, go back to neoseeker.

>Gohan is a family man first and fore most.
Which has nothing to do with I said. None of the half-saiyans showed interest to take the torch, which is why Goku left for someone else. Gohan already did this in Z, he will most likely do it in a 10 year gap of peace.

Hahahahaha, fuck no
why the fuck do you think there are so many doujins with her selling herself?

You already lost me but I didn't know there was a beyond

post cute dogos fan art

And what you stated has nothing to do with Gohan being portrayed weak.

>Trunks turns SSJ2
>"i never settled for the power this form gives"
>powers up as ssj2 and becomes even stronger
ergo, full powered ssj2.

His SSJ2 state at its max is stronger than the average. "full power" daizenshuu term is irrelevant and only confuses reddit kids on what the "multiplier" is.

sadly we only get lewds

smugpup does not have lewds

>which is why Goku left for someone else
No, Goku left for someone else because Uub has potential. Gohan is already stronger than Goku, and now Gohan is looking forward for his rematch with Kid Buu.

Goku can't raise an adult Gohan, nor would Gohan be willing to put his life on hold to train with Goku so Goku can become a teacher.

Read the fucking manga or stop posting.

post them

>Goku* is looking forward to his rematch with kid buu
fix'd

And you just typed a lot of nonsense, so clarify it won't you kindly?

>fourth for megaman

Gohan is weak because he is a scholar first, hence why Toriyama changed the script. Him not look scrawny in EoZ means nothing. Goku training with Ubuu just shows that he is looking for a protector of Earth, which is not Gohan, Trunks or Goten. Pretty sure GT and Super Gohan is a weak nerd and they're just following Z's steps

Frieza was the greatest natural being U7 ever produced. He was the peak of U7 power, without God Ki. He would have defeated Zeno and saved everyone. May he rest in peace.

She's a good guy... Right?

>Gohan is already stronger than Goku,
During Buu saga, not end of Z. In GT there was no such indication of this, nor in super.

so this was videogame reference shit

end of Z is not cannon

>Gohan
>Frieza
>Uub(implied)
>Hit(anime)
These are the characters with the most broken potential in the series.

>end of Z is not cannon
>there are people who actually believe this

Akira says he will still keep EoZ so canon

In GT
Gohan (Base) > SSJ Baby Goten

And the chosen one happened to be a petty, vindictive and lazy douchebag. None of Frieza's clan deserved the power that they had.

you forgot Pan.

>Him not look scrawny in EoZ means nothing
Except that means nothing considering he's ripped now and he'd was ripped then.
You talking about Toei's shit RoF retelling's bitch Gohan has no weight in this conversation.

>Goku training with Ubuu just shows that he is looking for a protector of Earth, which is not Gohan, Trunks or Goten.

That has to be the supidiest decision, what can be stronger than a saiyan? Gohan shown that even being a half-breed, gets a lot stronger. Maybe not Gohan but Goten sure could handle that job

>protect biggest threat to his universe
Goku is the biggest threat to his universe

>"i never settled for the power this form gives"
Yeah, that's what he said... after learn about a new form above SS2. If Trunks is saying that he actually wanted a form even stronger than his SS2 all this time... when he discovers SS3 form.
"Fuck there's a "3" form--? Actually I never settled for the power "2" gives..."
Just why the fuck would anyone think that he's not talking about SS3? Why? Because he powered up even more? THAT's a new form? Go serious is a new form now, is that the base of the theory? Do you think "100% Freeza" is a different form from "final form Freeza"?

>akira
nigga says nothing, he is just a cuck now.

Has anyone here actually read Dr Slump and Dragon Ball?

Never said that. People looking strong bares nothing in DB. In GT Gohan was pathetic, in Super Gohan is pathetic, so by the end of Z (aka end of EB) Gohan is pathetic

>Gohan hits his potential past its limits
>Goten and Trunks are lazy fucks who aren't fighters
>Gohan is a family man who has a job and never liked fighting to begin with
>the REINCARNATION of kid Buu just so happens to be a fighter
Gee, I wonder why Goku would want to train Uub, I guess we'll never know.

Goku is scum!

>mystic Gohan, strongest unfused character in the original manga
>weak

Also
>Gohan
>not a nerd
>ever

Gohan is ripped now and he was ripped then. You have no argument.
The RoF movie and the RoF manga had Goku look fine, it's just Toei's retelling that tarnished him. You literally have no argument.

>Doujins ever being a factor

A magic soul that can absorb things born from the greatest evil in their universe seems like a fine enough choice.

>That has to be the supidiest decision, what can be stronger than a saiyan?
A being that has a desire to be the best? Saiyans > Half saiyans besides being less talented. Gohan is a scholar at heart, Goten is being forced to train, and Trunks is the biggest disappointment of all time. Its up to what the writer wants and being the strongest or having most potential doesnt always mean the best

Gohan*

1. Your English is ass, dude.
2. I'm agreeing with you. "Full Power SSJ" isn't a new form, but Trunks' SSJ2 state is obviously more powered up than the average. His comment implies that he trained his SSJ2 state, not that he trained himself to be stronger.

Trunks:
>SSJ
>SSJ2
>SSJ2 (extended power)

It's like the SSJ Grade 2 version of SSJ2 but without speed loss.

CHALA

but Uub is a human, how can he surpass the power of some magical being who's not human

>Update
NO IMPORTA LO QUE SUCEDA
SIEMPRE EL ANIMO MANTENDRE

I literally do not give a shit about dbz even though I watched every ep but what I wanna know is why super has so many furries?|

That was the implication, that Kid Buu's power went into Uub or some shit. He's just special.

Yep

>Goku
>scum
Pick one

Best god

>past trunks not raised in a time to truly bring out his Saiyan instincts sucks ass
I fixed it for you, any half saiyan when needed can rise to the occasion of they're totally not fucked like future Gohan was, which ironically enough helped future Trunks along his way.

>Gohan is ripped now and he was ripped then.
I said he is a weak nerd. His body has nothing to do with my statement. He is weak because Akira portrayed him to be a weakling. He is not a fighter at heart, which the manga states. He has potential, but so do trunks and goten. in the end that doesn't matter because they would rather do other things over keeping up with training . In a 10 year gap Gohan is super and GT weak. Now that Akira confirmed to keep EoZ Gohan will be weak nerd as portrayed in Super

During buu saga yes. There is a 10 year gap and Gohan has already shown to slack when there is no need to train

>He is weak because Akira portrayed him to be a weakling.

Gohan is ripped now in Super and GT isn't canon, stop arguing Pedro.

or Goku went full Oscar Wilde and take a kid

I think this is the only clean fanart around

An user draw it yesterday

>Usain Bolt is slow because he didnt want to compete in a tournament against disabled children

Is anyone else becoming curious about Toriyama's growing furry tendencies?

seems like not many furries are really into dragon ball, ironically it has all the baits to choose.
Glad we had this user who drew it. If you're here, thanks for this drawing!

>being this new
did you read dragon ball?

Watch Dragon ball.

>Gohan is ripped now
So what? No matter how bad you want Gohan to be relevant, once the time comes, he will stop training and be a weak nerd. Look at how much trunks was jealous of gohans family. they do not want to be the savages their fathers are. Fighting is not a desire and once daddy goku saves the day, gohan will job like always because of lack of training

Those weren't swole and constantly shirt/pantsless though

>sadly
What are you, fucking gay?

What does bolt have to do with anything?