Konosuba

Ostrich Penises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
youtube.com/watch?v=bjwSmw__ldM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to beat the shit out of Darkness.

That line legit sounds like something out of a hentai manga

Why did the mod delete the other thread?

And she wants you to beat the shit out of her

is it possible to rape darkness?
I mean think about
she wants it right therefor its not rape, therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape therefor she doesent want it therefor its rape therefor she wants it so its not rape

Really sparks the old medullaoblongata

Eris worshiper gets turned on at idea of being wetter than Aqua.

*Just gonna hold her down and blow my load in her, whether she wants it or not; you autists can babble about semantics later.*

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

MY DICK

Was Darkness willing to get fucked by ostriches?

She's willing to get fucked by anything that's aggressive towards her.

I want to beat the shit out of Yunyun with Darkness. Two birds one stone.

can you lift Darkness up though? She's heavy.

Rape her in public while calling her Lalatina.

Without the armor, grabbing her by the torso and getting some inertia on the legs I'm sure I could.

*The Super-strong girl dilemma*

Hyper-gammy drives you to seek the strongest male: you're capable of breaking the spines of 99.9% of the male population.

aka

How can you know how strong a male is without testing how strong the male is?

Well, that was quite an epic fail...

I want to fuck aqua and have darkness watch while her arms and legs are tied

What are your predictions concerning Wolbach and Hans 's VA ?

Darkness is best.

LALATINA
A
L
A
T
I
N
A

None of that applies to Darkness, who is perfectly fine with a weak and cowardly man as long as he's also abusive and selfish. The more pathetic the better really.

The Axis cult. A religion of retarded scammers.

So..... do you think she means it or is it something she says? Which do you think she would choose, her lust or her duty as a Crusader?

Cognitive dissonance pushed to the point of madness where she actually has to make a choice between a "Demon King", aka her desires as a cow, and her vows to do the right thing.

As opposed to all the others.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the members of the axis cult

>M'gumin

>Megameme

I want to marry Raratina.

Lalatina a shit.

I want to befriend Yunyun and sex her.

It shouldn't be hard

eh on second thought maybe later. I think I was suppose to water the garden or something.

Does Yunyun ever get any real friends? I feel like she's too nice to not have any friends at all. I'd be her one friend.

She starts hanging out with Vanir because he loves feeding off her negative emotions

Doesn't Vanir have a massive harem of girls that want to fuck him?

Keep going

Recruiting party member. Must be gentle and willing to
patiently listen to boring chatter. Must not mock people with
weird names. Must be able to stay together even on days
with no quests. Must be a frontline fighter. Preferably close to
my age. I’m a 13-year-old arch wizard

>13 year old
>Those tits
Japan plz.

There are girls who like like full grown women by 14.

>t. Eris Cult trash

>tfw feel bad for Yunyun
>DEEN even puts in anime original scenes to crush my soul further

I just want her to have a friend or three.

Some people deserve to be bullied, that is their purpose in life. YunYun is rich and has a great body, but she is universally ignored because of her exceptional luck. Megumeme is flat and useless but has a great party to freeload.

Checks and balances.

>Some people deserve to be bullied, that is their purpose in life.

I come here to feel better about my life, not be reminded of reality.

Is Aqua immortal? She has been messed up several times but never close to dying if I recall correctly.

Well if Kazuma can be resurrected over and over, I don't see why Aqua can't.

Whoa the music for this scene, its like a FFXV boss fight started

How can she cast resurrection if she's dead?

The whole episode up until they enter that town felt like a "Tales of" game.

>her spirit goes to spirit realm
>Eris asks her what happened
>she starts crying about how Kazuma got her killed
>Eris sends her back

She already got two of the best friends in the whole world: Vanir and Dust.

>Vanir

He deserves no friends.

I didn't think Eris had these kind of powers considering all the rules in place that she had to follow.

You forget Aqua had to cast phoenix down first and then Eris opened the gate. That was for a human. How can a lower level goddess revive a higher level one without an arch priest on the other side helping?

best post

What is she looking at?

She is a literal goddess. She is mortal (maybe) in Austrailia but was just sent there due to Kozuma's dick move. She still have power and authority even in "reality" and if she were to end up back in heaven, obviously she'd be back where she began the series. With Eris cowering.

Fireworks.

Why doesn't she just kill herself in Australia then to go back to Heaven since she wants to go back so badly?

Considering her low intelligence, she probably never even thought of that.

This shit had me laughing my ass off
youtube.com/watch?v=bjwSmw__ldM

>him
Is it even possible to fuck Vanir?

Kazuma friendzones her.

Dirt penis. I doubt he'd get anything out of it, unless he fucked with you in some way that left you feeling awful for having done it though.

How better would they have been if Darkness was a Paladin, Kazuma was a Rogue, Megumin a Black Mage and Aqua a White Mage? All FF14 style.

Just like your normal recruitment notice, you can easily make her join your party even if you meet none of the requirements with exception of having a good hygiene and social conduct.

Eris can go and visit as Chris whenever she wants to it seems, so Aqua could probably just head back on her own if she wanted to. Not like she'd ever go back once she escaped though.

>I’m a 13-year-old arch wizard
The only reason I'd drop this. I'm over twice her age, shit would get really awkward really fast.

Pagan cultures' obsession with cock is so fucking weird.

I sad there are only two remaining episodes.

Excalibur

Not quite. Chris doesn't have the attributes of a goddess - she doesn't have extraordinary power, she doesn't attract undead etc. That's because Eris doesn't fully leave the gods' world, she just creates a temporary avatar to go adventuring.
Aqua is completely banished and locked out from the heavens, she's fully in Australia, acting as Kazuma's cheat item until Demon King is defeated.

Meme and pray for S3 anons
Dubs for S3

Darkness isn't as annoying compared the first season which is actually nice.

As opposed to current day civilization that lacks that obsession?

>Megumom almost putting your dick inside her daughter by herself

vol 5 is hot

THE ARMOR is heavy. She isn't. Learn the facts

Shut up, Lalatina.

What would you do if you got to go on a date with Aqua?

Try to get a refund. Darkness, Luna, Wiz and Eris are better options.

I know I'm late to this, but really, what happened to the last thread? Did the penis talk go to far or something?

Not just that, an LWA, Jojo and Dragon Ball general vanished too.

She probably has a high DEF or something.

We'd go vandalize the nearest temple of Eris, fuck in front of the clerics and tell them they all chose the wrong goddess.

Give her all the well-deserved praise I can, trash-talk Eris, banter a bit and then maybe do some drinking.

Did the thread OP call it a general? That's been known to draw janitor action when someone bothers to report the thread.

Any other anime with good female masochist characters like Darkness?

> Hi guys! Miss me?
> Aqua. Did you kill the demon king?
> Uh. Well....
> You have to go back.
> Aaahhhh nonononononono

Get her stupidly drunk and slam her up bootyhole while bending down to vomit.

Still worth a shot.

>good female masochist characters
does not compute

It's not quite like Darkness but there's this anime called Konosuba, it has this character called Yunyun, that exists exclusively to be abused.

Can someone tell me spoilers about Yunyun? Will she ever find happiness? Will Kazuma make love to her?

She did begged kazuma to fuck her

I so hope that's the last line of the season.

I could lift Darkness with my dick.

Why doesn't this slut wear regular clothes? The last two episodes of season one as well as the OP of season two reveal that this isn't the standard female uniform.

Just got up to S2.
I feel like alot of comedy from Kono are visual, makes me really wonder how the visual novel portrayed it. I feel like comedy in general is so hard for books.

Wouldn't you want to show off tits like that?

Oh fuck, that would actually work.

God damn I hope they do that, just so I can see the reactions here on Sup Forums.

Nothing so far in the translated LNs.

Actually, I sorta take that back. There's a recurring male side character who's had a decent bit of interaction with her in the most recent explosion novel, nothing solid yet though. (Not even anything that seems like hints of anything to come.)