Kasich signs down syndrome abortion ban, forcing people to keep their retarded kids

Kasich signs down syndrome abortion ban, forcing people to keep their retarded kids.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ohio-gov-john-kasich-signs-down-syndrome-abortion-ban-n832336?cid=public-rss_20171223

fuck this country

But you sure can kill your gestating baby if it gets in the way of your partying.

Retard kids aren't the ones sucking Tejano dick are they?

t.Pennsylvanian, proud ally of Ohioans

Down syndrome babies should be euthanized for the good of humanity desu

Dysgenics are a pillar of the Republicuck's rural retard platform

Literally punish people for trying to have children

Thats cause half the voting populace of Ohio is missing a chromosome. Gotta get those votes somehow!

Pro-life fags even want to protect the retard babies that are worthless burdens. Fuck moralfags, downies should be exterminated. Kasich is a humongous faggot all around.

Kasich is a RINO.
Democrat voters are in decline, need to get more future voters somehow.

What a retarded decision

God damn I didn't think I could hate Kasich more

Import brown retards
Force white women to work
When they get a retard babe at 35 they have to keep it. And you know white ppl are the only ones future oriented enough to even check ahead of time. This only affects future oriented families

Abortion is Eugenics. The only eugenics we have. At least the smartest ones can afford to get an abortion in another state.

Fuck Kasich, cuck faggot

Who in their right mind wishes his child Downsyndrome? Just abort it and try again ffs.

Literally the only scenario when abortion is justified, nay, necessary. What the fuck is Kasich’s problem?

Lol

If the new right won't have morals there's no literal reason for joining the right.

thread needs something with Downey Jr.

downie chad lol

Didn't iceland do the opposite and make it illegal to not abort downies?

This will just get overturned by the courts anyway since it goes against Roe v. Wade, which is a shitty precedent but still the law of the land. The Supreme Court won't grant cert so it'll be upheld. This is all just for show like when Pence signed that law that you said you had to give miscarriages a proper burial. The problem here is not that women won't be able to abort retard babies (they still can as long as they don't give a reason, plus it will be overturned anyway), it's that Cuckich is trying to win favor from evangelicals so he can primary Trump, while continuing to cuck on immigration and do nothing to help the white working class.

>Force white women to work
>When they get a retard babe at 35 they have to keep it.

This really pisses me off. Let's not pretend that a lot of couples aren't putting off having kids only because they can't find financial stability or the time to raise kids when they have full-time jobs.

Meanwhile, niggers and spics keep pooping out kids because why not, the gubment will pay for them.

We live in such a backwards thinking time. So you're going to tell me it's legal to abort a perfectly healthy normal fetus, but now it will be illegal to abort a fetus with a defect. This modern culture seems to pedestalize victims and defectives, while denigrating the healthy and normal. This is dysgenics.

Keeping downies around is not moral. That's why they're moralfags; their ideals are all fucking retarded.

christcucks are fucking retarded

thank god I don't live in such a stupid fucking place

That guy is like a Downy Chad

Why didn’t someone give that poor tard some chapstick? Sad!!!

Why can’t we replace the people here with them?

>trickle down economics
Hmm, this really bakes my potato

This will also affect poor people more than rich people who can travel out of state for an abortion.