Why does nobody in manga lock their fucking doors when changing?

Why does nobody in manga lock their fucking doors when changing?

Because the creators are too lazy to think of a more unique way to shoehorn in fanservice scenes.

If they did, there would be less "fanservice."

I certainly don't

not if the door gets broken down.

You also don't live with a harem MC of the opposite gender.

I want so much for the manga to adapt vol 4

I wish I did

why would they skip vol 4?

>those thighs

Because they are in the comfort of their homes, user.

Wats this From

Because anime characters are contractually obligated to do dumb shit for the sake of funny.

Boku no pico

>what is google image search

But those scenes aren't meant to b efunny.

well my dick sure feels funny when i see those scenes

It's considered as dishonorable to lock doors in Japan.

Realistically speaking though. I also never lock my door when I'm changing.

Glorious Nihhon has no crime, so door locks are an afterthought.

so they can have a misunderstood pervert gag
japan has a major fetish of NTR and senseless violence over the main character

It's stranger that you do lock your door

Only matter in shitty series.

>“Hey, why didn’t you lock the door. Let me be clear first, I am not in the wrong at all. After all, there is no need to knock before entering the bathroom in the day.”

>After waking up early in the morning, I headed to the bathroom to wash off the sweat, and ran into Darkness who was taking her clothes off.

>Well, we lived in this house for more than a year, so such things do happen.

>Seeing how calm I was, Darkness was dumbfounded momentarily.

>“Y-Y-You turn your head away! And don’t try to play it off so easily, I already told everyone that the lock to the bathroom is broken! And even if this is an accident, men have to apologize for seeing the skin of a maiden!”

>“Don’t think your warped logic will work on me! All you feminist are the same, always pushing for gender equality, but will ask the men to give way when things don’t go your way! If I accomplish enough merits to earn a peerage, I will abolish this trash system. Starting from this house.”

Based Kazuma.

can anyone post a screenshot of this scene i need it for my collection

Some day that artist will learn how to draw with proper proportions, and it will be a nice day.

People usually tend to knock on the door and wait for a response before coming in.

Preddy sure it's LN or WN.

Those two are different artists. The manga is consistently worse in proportions, though.

Someone post Kaguya balloon tits

>Why does nobody in manga lock their fucking doors when changing?

typically, there are no locks to bedroom doors in most houses.

>google image search with a gray manga page
good luck

>Why does nobody in manga lock their fucking doors when changing?

I have never been in a house where individual rooms have locks. Maybe they don't have them in Japan either.

Everywhere I've ever lived there have been locks on every single door except some closets.

my bedroom does not lock

The only interior doors with locks in my house are the master bedroom and the hallway bathroom.

Must be nice living in a white city.

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou

Same. Lived in 4 different houses and never had a lock on my bedroom door. Was never a problem because no one's an asshole who goes into someone else's room when their door is closed.

based

Because you should fucking well knock first, assjack.

Manga adaption of Vol 4 when?

Oh my god that belly

The last time I remember this trope happening it was a comic where he actually got through to her that it was just an accident, but then he trashed it when she asked to make it up to him by telling her to have sex with him.

Same here.

I don't know, why don't any of these slobs ever knock?

the amount of THICC in this series makes me diamonds.

Those hips should be illegal.

Why the fuck would you lock your bedroom's door unless you were living with a rapist or doing some fucked up shit?

thats not thicc, thats how it looks if the girl actually have hips and no memewaist is present
i still feel like those heads dont belong in these well-crafted bodies

The answer you're trying to make us give is "they want to be walked in on."

Because it is a common courtesy to knock first before you enter. MC's are dense mother fuckers.

BALLOON TITS

It's like she has one of those "novice drivers" stickers on her tits.

they look fucking amazing, i must impregnate those balloons

I want to slice them off and roast them over a fire.

Is a Japanese thing.
Traditionally houses had no lock and used sliding doors.
So Japanese people rely on the discretion of the others and on common sense.

moar like "rape me" stickers amirite?

How do they not experience wardrobe malfunctions while fighting?

doors are ment to be open.

i would open your door if you know what i mean

>Having a lock on any door that isn't the bathroom or front door
This is a murrikan thing isn't it?

Magic ain't gonna explain shit

I just moved into a brand new house, and only the master has a privacy lock, not the hole type either, but the type you can unlock with a coin.

I did live in a house that did have locks with unique keys on every bed room door though. Had to pick them quite a few times.

no, its pretty common in the rest of the world. No locks usually mean the construction company saves money though.

No, dick, stop.

How to tame your Tsundere.

tits too large

I don't even close it. And I open the curtains, wait for someone to pass by then quickly flap out my dick and start spinning it like a rockstar.

too small actually

gas the jews

Manga name?

>Jews

I dont lock the door when changing but the other person has the decency to knock and wait for a response if he doesnt know if anyone's inside.

>The hexagram is a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in "moksha," or "nirvana"

Latest volume of this was pretty lewd.

>After all, there is no need to knock before entering the bathroom in the day
What?
You live in a house with 3 people and dont knock to see if anyone's in the bathroom even when you know that the lock is broken?
What kind of excuse is that?
Other than Darkness overreacting it's all Kazuma's fault.

>too large

Being a Jew or being a curry nigga. Dunno which one is worst.

Possible to get spoonfed on source? Google giving nothing.

>implying you need be a curry nigga to achieve nirvana

Living together for a year, proabably had a good idea when the girls take a bath. Second, might have forgotten when Darkness said the lock was broken. Third, he's kazuma so he gets a pass.

that's wrong, you are supposed to tame with rape

Image size:
892 × 1300
No other sizes of this image found.
Search Results
Pages that include matching images
Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou Manga chap 4 - MangaWay
mangahippo.com › Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou Manga › Chap 4
892 × 1300 - Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou Manga Chap 4. High-quality and free, just click n read!!

Google seems to find it just fine

Apparently locking isn't that common there.

Weird it pops up for me when I put the link for the image into the search bar, but not when right clicking on the image and google search. Thanks though.

>school for girls with Solomon's demons
>Star isn't Jewish
Come on man

if you right click it probably ends up searching via thumbnail, try the 4chanx extension.

Man, I don't hate Twin Tails but I sure do fucking hate those opposite end ribbons

Because it's a fanservice's "secret" rule.

Used by hacks that can't think of any other way to force the plot.

A better question is why doesn't anyone just fucking knock first before entering

Does he fuck the girls in the LN?

Asking for a friend.

Do you lock your fucking door every time you change? The fuck is wrong with americans? I bet you guys hide behind a towel too, faggots.

Because they want to be seen?

Yes.

who the fuck has a lock on their door to their room

You mean you don't walk around your house naked?

Literally magic

Pretty much all of them