Why were people so happy in the 90's?

Why were people so happy in the 90's?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The internet wasn't a big part of our lives and we were largely unaware that Jews made Earth rotate on its axis.

less brown people

We had not come for them yet

No.

75% this.

There was something in the air. Y2K mostly. all went to shit afterwards

Back in those days I never saw any minorities. Life was good.

What was your neighborhood like in 2010?

Almost everything was getting better by the year and minorities were small in number and knew their place: thankful to be part of a white country.

What are you talking about? The 90s was full of robberies, drive by shootings, and gang wars.

Kim, who the fuck gave you internet privileges again.

Ayy don't even know that feel. When my mother brought me to kindergarten we literally had to walk through an avenue full of hijabis every day to reach it (for some reason that street was 100% muslim). Those ninjas that somehow weren't ninjas traumatized me for life. And that was in the fucking 80s.

Niggers, Faggots, Freaks and Woman knew their place.

They learned to do with less like your grandparents. The 90s were a time if you had mtv a phone line and a cheap car your life was set as a young person. There was no bullshit social media to remind you how lame your life was. Getting drunk at a bar or party and picking up girls was the only way to get laid. I am not saying it was easier but now try to talk to a girl and as soon as she’s bored she can whip out her phone or she might not even be there in the first place because she gets 1xx matches on tinder. Young people were free back then to live on a shit salary for a couple years before they made a real living and didn’t have to go severely in debt. Now only kids with rich parents can even dream of life as a 90s 20 something.

They didn't know how bad things really were.

because we had an amazing president

People were still pretty cynical in the 90s mate. Office Space, Falling Down, DFW, anything to do with race relations, etc.

>We

>amazing president

amazing rapist president

ftfy

Stop this nostalgic BS. Focus on the present and future.

Yeah in shit areas where it belongs. Who gives a fuck about Compton or the Bronx?

You grew up and became racist. I bet all of you guys watched the NBA and wore a Michael Jordan jersey. The funny thing is I bet all you white guys hated nysnc, backstreet boys ect. But at least they got teenage white girls creaming.

Who do why girls look up too now? Niggers

That's because you pussy faggots lost the war. Should have offed Hitler quietly and tanked England. Faggots.

In retrospect NAFTA might have fucked us more than any legislation in recent memory.

The same can be said about those areas now. This is just another retarded nostalgia thread for something that never was.

you obviously were not alive in the 90s or were a baby. The same issues we see today were just as present 25 30 years ago. PC and sjw's were around then too you know. It has obviously accelerated but "woke" people in the 90s saw what was going on and what future lay ahead

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

dumb it down a bit breh:
they didnt know what "instant relaying of information really meant"

also, when we can infinitely replicate anything in digital form, there r no words 2 describe what-that-is/what-we-did honestly: kjdsffsg
it literally is incomprehensible/magic

>le 56% war vet
Go fuck yourself, buddy.

Because largely no one cared about race you were.

>You grew up and became racist.
Correct. Once you have real life encounters with negroes instead of just watching basketball players on TV, your view changes. You also learn about statistics that they don't teach you in school.

>Who do why girls look up too now? Niggers
Rappers have zero sexual appeal. Girls cream themselves over Bieber, 1 Direction, etc.

im sry, its not incomprehensible, we just understand it but at the same time, dont

I'm not even mad. I'm learning german to teach to my blonde haired blue eyed son because you faggots won't even be around in a hundred years.

Oh fuck, I was going by 1994 when it was implemented.
Fuck that CIA nigger.

Nigger you're retarded.

Probably this

>Rappers have zero sexual appeal. Girls cream themselves over Bieber, 1 Direction, etc
You don't actually believe this?

You better feed him enough Sauerbraten, so he becomes strong and healthy.

The 80s were better...the early 90s we we're still coming off high of the 80s. You cannot comprehend how easy it was to afford a happy and healthy life at this time. No mass marketing pressure...just thrilled to have what you need.

>this thread again
>1 post

Sage

Money, jobs and sense of community.

What the fuck is Kim Jong Un doing on Sup Forums

I was in the 90's. They sucked just as much as now.

Where exactly did that "surplus" go? Iraq and afghan war?

Yes of course. The closest you're going to get is Chris Brown, and he's not a rapper.

Military, welfare, disability, and healthcare.

Because we Gen-Xers DELIVAR

yep and tax cuts that were promised to pay for themselves

and then the economy crashed

We had free guilt sex.

Thanks social media¡

This, maybe not as much as now but it wasn't much better than last decade. OKC was a trial run of 9/11.

You would be happy too if you have jobs, a future, no political correctness, no feminism, no diversity quotas and no gays.

What kind of 20 somethings are married and live in 300k homes with lots of marble and in good school districts and have retirement accounts with hefty stock market investments?

Hi Kim, don`t bomb Argentina plz. We dindu nuthing

The economy crashed because of over valued sub-prime loans. Essentially giving people shitty loans they knew they couldnt pay then those loans got packaged and sold on wall street as much safer loans

the last white decade of america , and the last super white decade of europe.

There was feminism since the 1800s. It started with people like Susan B Anthony

I'm aware of what saging a thread means. My announcement was to infirm others that they should not participate and that I sage as to not bump this shit thread. Kys memeflag newfaggot.

SAGE

What do you even do with a 13 inch girthy penis? My dick rubs against the toilet bowl at just 5 and a half inches and I feel like I need beam it with UV and douse it in hand sanitizer afterwards

Drugs. Mostly Ecstasy and LSD

No niggers

The early 90s were hell but 94 on there was a budget surplus not falafeled by defense crypto Jews and things were fantastic.

Wow, so you are pointing to arrows that happen after a trend started. Amazing.

This is why everyone hates Canada.

Pls nuke San Francisco.

Just better times

Me. No marble yet though.

Friendly reminder that Columbine was the only good thing that happened during the 90's