Canadian Billonaire and Wife found HANGED

>On December 15, 2017, police officers were called to Sherman's home at 50 Old Colony Road in North York, Toronto, by the couple's real estate agent, where they discovered the bodies of Sherman and his wife hanging side by side next to their indoor pool.

WTF Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/18/billionaire-pharma-couple-were-strangled-toronto-police-say.html
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-sued-builders-of-north-york-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would've been their last Christmas outside prison anyway, might as well kill themselves now.

Fake news, no source, google reverse image gives no results

Sage goes in all fields

He is Bernard Sherman and he is the owner of Apotex

I met him when I studied a master at Toronto University

Billionaire pharma couple were strangled, case being treated as possible homicide, Toronto police say

cnbc.com/2017/12/18/billionaire-pharma-couple-were-strangled-toronto-police-say.html

I did it

BTFO

That man is alpha AF! Being a manlet didnt stopped him from getting a taler partner.

(((Billionaire))) and (((wife)))

but why?

Was this you?

What is the Canadian equivalent of the FBI? The Mounties? I'm telling Dudley Do-Right and you're going to be in so much trouble. You might even get a spanking or two.

Drug dealer got axed.

They were probably doing that auto-erotic asphyxiation shit and went out like that INXS guy

He is jewish, so what?
You can't be this butthurt about jews being successful

Maybe he was giving kids candy?

Probably got whacked for being the greed shysters

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-sued-builders-of-north-york-home.html
>When Barry and Honey Sherman bought their North York property in 1985, they planned to spend $2.3 million to build their dream home.

But they noticed problems with the home within months of moving in, in 1991, with Barry describing it as “a disaster.”

>After litigation against the house’s designers and builders, they wound up recouping $2 million of the contracted amount to construct the home, according to a 2006 judgment.

>all that just to low key brag
And in TO of all places? wew study harder lad.

that was me, i killed them.

>house is disaster
>kept living in house
>hung in house

Apparently he had more lawsuits than anyone else, in the court system. Extremely litigious. Tons of enemies. Including big pharma.
He sold generic drugs. Canada pays high prices (maybe in the world) for drugs. His business fought them and sold cheaper generic drugs.
Apparently a friend of Trudeau too. I wonder if he will have a good public cry over it.
Its a pretty interesting case.

Unfortunate rope accident.

It happens.

>Apparently he had more lawsuits than anyone else, in the court system. Extremely litigious
This is what makes me think he got whacked.

>billionaire is still a greedy shyster
People have been killed for way less, let alone the million dollar contractors he fucked over

fuck off you autistic cuck. its painfully obvious you are just trying to fit in by saging this very real story.

>all that
>>>all that
Jelly overload

/this

Who knew it was that easy to kill billionaires?

Don't they have bodyguards?

The RCMP are busy preventing leafs from participating in hate speech online, I'm sure they'll solve this mystery in no time.

Are they kikes?

They look like kikes.

>>>Sherman

So this is the rumor mill:
Trudeau was offering Hillary an estate in the Montreal area that her, Bill and Chelsea went to visit and trial in August. They fucking hated it and told Trudeau that they wanted these people's home, because it was nicer and closer to the US. So Trudeau had them hanged to death in their own home, now the Clinton's home, just as Hillary requested

Real lol.

In Mexico billonaires have, at least, 20 bodyguards

jewish billionairs kiked out to the max

get reverse gassed

zero fucks given

Someone said they were killed by mossad for corporate espionage against an israeli company

Seems most probable scenario.

Know a lot of guys in construction who have been screwed by these sorts of rich fucks.

They will come in after the job and nit pick every single fucking detail you can imagine, not pay, try to intimidate you into accepting a lot less for the job.

Fair and reasonable is not part of their vocabulary.

Small guys just cant fight this sort of shit and usually settle for less.

But it looks like the rich fucks didn't do their homework and picked on a mob company, or one backed by the mob.

The mob doesn't mind taking a loss, providing they leave behind a lesson for everyone to learn, and most importantly, for everyone to understand crystal clear. Dont fuck with the Mafia.

Is there any reason a leaf shouldn't hang themselves?

They have a Quintessentially Canadian Muslim Rape Squad that goes door to door punishing infidels with hot iron prods coated with maple syrup.

>I wonder if he will have a good public cry over it.
You wonder? Our salt-factory in chief never misses a good opportunity like this

Bump

Implying all Canadians don't deserve to be hanged

No pics of the wife's naked carcass?