If Asians have such a high I.Q., why do they drive so badly?

Share your Chinese driver mahem videos, or personal anecdotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_the_road_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TINY SQUINT EYES

aggressive fuck-you-i-got-mine culture

They overthink it and are anxious while driving, plus squinty eyes.

high IQ =/= intelligence

Asians are "Idiot Savants"

>GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ELSE

zero empathy for other drivers

Chinese people are stupid, Asians only have high analytical capacity.

I have a hot korean chick friend. She's smart and a super cool person. But she's a horrible driver and has totaled multiple vehicles and makes jokes that Asians are bad drivers while using herself as an example in a self deprecating manner. This is why I fucking love asians

This is very problematic OP.

The same reason I kept banging pallet jacks on shit for months after getting my first job. Monotony combined with anxiety about things other than what you're dealing with.

Didn't want to tell them I was thinking about a girl. They probably think I was coming in stoned or exhausted.

what the fuck?

I've seen videos of bad drivers in China but irl it's always white people involved in crashes, especially white women. I just witnessed a crash involving 3 white ladies 2 weeks ago.

This. It leads to 0 depth perception. It's why they're generally not very athletic.

Kek! It just kept getting better.

compare car accident statistics in japan plus south korea to america. case closed.

Don't know why nobody else has mentioned this; it's spot on. Chinese have a very selfish culture which favors success at any cost on literally every level. This selfoshness is somewhat present in western society as well, but only really becomes prevalent in the upper levels of society.

south korea and especially japan have a much different culture than china. the chinese would kill you for a quarter if they thought they could get away with it.

>driving home from school in a town with a large Asian population, 4 lanes, in my mirror I see this little rice burner literally go airborne on the slight hill behind me. I'm in the left lane (turning left at the next light) and so is it, quickly move toward the center lane, as I do, so do they, bearing down on me fast. I move again, they move again. I wait until they are almost upon me and bank hard right and they flu by, and come to a skidding stop at the light. In a bit of a daze, I pull up to the light, adrenalin still pumping, planning to get into an altercation with this homicidal fuck.. The driver is an ancient Alaskan lady, at least 75, but the kind where they look 120. windows down, blasting this traditional Cantonese music, I stared in disbelief for another second until the light turned green and she peeled out, smoking her tires and rocketing away. I broke down laughing so hard I had to pull over.
not nearly as funny, but my other experience in the same town.
>sitting in the parking lot at Wal-Mart, gettimg ready to leave when an Asian college student gets into her car next to mine, not trusting her to avoid backing into me as I'm leaving, decide to let her pull out first. she waited a couple seconds and then just flew out of the spot, turned the wheel to the right to follow the lane, went into the perpendicular lane and smashed right into the side of a police car that was patrolling around. there was like 3 solid seconds of silence and then the cop turned his lights on. I just laughed and drove away.

>The best driver in China

fuck! Asian! not Alaskan, phone posting on my poo.

They are great at memorizing and repeating. Which is great for math and science.
But there is more intelligence than just that.

Why do you always assume it's the drivers fault though?

They have poor spatial awareness and they are nervous when they drive. I'm sure they do very well on their written driving tests, but theory and execution aren't the same.

lmao

From experience I can tell shitskins are slightly more retarded in traffic. They have no sense for road structure, when they ride a bicycle all they see is terrain that allows driving and don't care about traffic rules.

My ex-gf was a dumb jap, but she had the reflexes of a ninja. Once she parked a tinny car in a small space in a flinch, I still don't believe this happened to this day.

Maybe there is an anti-correlation between IQ and driving

I kind of wonder if they are able to afford basic eye care/correction. Maybe they are too poor and drive around "legally" bind from a US perspective.

The prototypical bugman can only emulate what they see, when they get frustrated at a lack of creativity they get anxiety ridden about trivial bullshit and make simple mistakes. Consider an analogy, instead of living in the moment experiencing life, they are consumed with taking pictures to catalog their experience without ever really living it.

Literally GTA tier driving

Fucking kek

/thread

Me too bro. I eat so much Fiverr it feels like I'm gonna tear my asshole.

Eating healthy really does feel good.

Insect people automatically assume that the hive adapts to their movements through the hive mind.

wrong, they only have high memorization ability + a strong inclination towards cheating

Ok I didn't wanted to do this, but you all can confirm for yourself.

Amerindians also have siberian/mongolian genes and tiny squint eyes.

And they all drive terrible.

They cheat at everything else but sure their IQ results are legitimate

>zero empathy
This, exactly this

Chink hate thread?

Probably because they have so much IQ.
Really, I was amazed how reckless their driving was and how there's not traffic accidents every second there.
They can turn left or right in any street and don't give a shit.
When they go to another country you don't expect that kind of driving and they don't get how other people can crash into someone that is turning and is not aware of other cars or something.

You can tell from the tracks on the road that truck was experiencing some sort of mechanical failure in stopping. Probably massively overloaded for a braking system that hasn't had pads replaced by cheap chink owners on top of that.

What's telling about these kinds of videos is how the rest of the bugpeople don't react at all to watching their fellow classmates be drug along in the front grill of a truck. They're literally human ants. Individuals do not exist; only disposable workers in the hive.

What the fuck.

I doubt indios drive bad, we here have one of the shittiest roads (el camino de la muerte) that any simple mistake would lead to instant death from falling, yet these indios are the only ones who drive around there.

maybe because there's 1.3 billion people and it looks like there's more accidents?

This scene happened to me IRL. I was in far right lane which was moving smoothly and far left had an exit so it was saying down. The driver went almost 90 degrees across ALL the lanes, I moved my car ENTIRELY into the little triangle median where exits happen and she still ran into my back left tire. I flipped my shit like never before and had to contain myself when I saw the fear of God in her eyes. After I calmed down she accused me of driving too fast ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY SHE WAS DRIVING PERPENDICULAR TO TRAFFIC ON. I lost it again and could barely keep myself from murdering her.

t. nigger

>The chinks have high IQ meme.
They were caught stacking those numbers. Your average Chink is dumb as a box of rocks, I work with more than enough to know. We had a Chinese chemical engineer try to top pressurize a plastic pallecon with 6 bar factory air. Tge results were.... amusing.

Their iq is estimated to be like, 2-3 points higher than whites (interestingly the variance of these studies is never reported).

Not entirely chinese but here's my contribution.

This.
Driving is a very social activity which is why it sucks when you don't have an open road.

I saw an asian driver the other day driving along with a sun reflector up blocking his entire rear window. I have seen asians driving with their boot open and not realizing it. Someone must be passing these people who drive without ever using their mirrors.

You rarely have the really squinty eyes.

Its an observation bias - you see only bad driving chinese who got on camera in a country of 1.4 billion people. But you don't see good driving Chinese who never get on camera and you never include them in your calculation of how good Chinese in general drive.

Chinks, Koreans, Mongolians, Japanese? All of them?

Fucking christ

... wat?

It's a sign of high iq you retard. People with incredibly high iqs have been shown to not even be able to drive at all. Now you know why rural and suburban retards take pride in driving their big ass loud trucks

Got a full story for this? I'm looking it up with the date and can't find any.

Holy shit.

IQ is the definition of measured intelligence. That's why its called Intelligence Quotient. Fuckin nigger.

that woman should buy a lottery ticket

after the adequate grief time for her bf ofc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_the_road_in_China

this explains it all..

HAHAHAHA