Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MC saves the world and gets an obedient big titted princess who loves him unconditionally -> appeals to weebs

>normal girl gets the hot bad boy who's the sole survivor of a legendary clan -> appeals to fujos

I don't think you know what fujo means.

As it should be, Naruto deserves someone who really loves him.

No, it was love.

No, it was Marxism

Shes a dumb bitch. Sakura should have won. Fuck this anime.

Delete this!

If you pay attention to the story, you will realize that every fucking character related to the Ootsutsuki has some kind of obsesion with something

>(OP)
>Shes a dumb bitch. Sakura should have won. Fuck this anime.
The bitch that was running after Sasuke's cock for a hundred years should suddenly switch and go to naruto?

ya right

I feel bad for her, naruto is definitely a pervert, having been around jiraiya all that time

Fuck off Narutards

Kys hinatafag. Sakura was objectively the best girl, they knew each other from childhood and share special moments together.

I don't know. It just seems like marrying your first and only crush seems kinda stupid.

I don't remember this chapter of Keijo.

Nah. She was just shy and needed a confidence boost.
>MC saves the world and gets an obedient big titted princess who loves him unconditionally -> appeals to heterosexual men

Fixed that for you
I know you're a troll but Hinata is literally perfect. Sakura is everything men hate in a woman.

Shit, she's actually the most realistic woman come to think of it.

Yes. Adorable, adorable, autism!

Sakura the type of hoe who would bail out her nigga after he gave her a black eye

I always start trolling in this thread and up not trolling because i legit hate that Naruto ended up with that bitch. I wasted YEARS of my life watching this bullshit. I dropped when it became obvious that Sakura was not gonna win. Fuck this anime.

>WAAAAH! Mai waifu didn't win!

Eugenics, bro.

Yes, like literally that. Fuck. I admit it , i dont care.

>appeals to fujos

I knew it, fujo is actually losing it's meaning on Sup Forums due to parrots like this one who see it all the time but don't even understand what it means.

Fujo is just female weeb now user. Just accept it.

you know for all the horse shit with secret clans and ninja wizard battles, I did really like that the girl who stuck with it and felt like she had a more organic affection for the MC won the narutobowl. That and Naruto ended up with a wife with great stonking tits who wasnt Sakura

Protip: words change meanings

Now go become a veteran of the trojan war, you bundle of sticks

What if she was assigned to team 7?

>Words just change meaning.
Only if you are a slob who doesn't think that words have meaning.

Sup Forums now uses cuck over ntr. Nobody knows how to weeb properly anymore.

Well cuck sounds funnier

Hinata is pure. I almost wonder what the Naruto saga would look like from her POV.

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS

it still hurts

Rock Lee spin-off really have that much cussing?

They do. And they're transient. FFS do you comprehend linguistic evolution? People start saying things in new and weird ways constantly. I'm sure the Anglo-Saxons would sperg about what English looks like now.

>Naruto gets a girl who supports him
>Sasuke has a teamate who isnt annoying and is in a prissy clan like him

Wasn't attempting to protect Sakura one of the main reasons Sasuke started going crazy in the first place?

I feel like a lot of issues could be avoided if Hinata joined team 7.

>When the girl so best she got her own shoujo movie

>attempting to protect Sakura
I don't even recall whether he acknowledged her very existence until she tried to stop him from leaving. His only concern was killing Itachi as far as I know, everything else but his budding homolust for Nardo was pretty much nonexistent.

I don't like Sasuke, but he didn't deserve to be pinned down to Sakura. She should have been left alone and grow rotten like Tsunade.

Don't shit talk Tsunade.

She's not extraordinary, but leagues ahead of Sakura. Sakura didn't deserve any dick, not even Saucegay deserved that fate.

Tsunade did nothing wrong

she should of ended up with Jiraiya if that whole Dan Kato dying didn't mess her up

I've never been much of a shipperfag, but I always get warm and fuzzy when I see these two together

Yeah, but some girls self-insert as Hinata, too. You might think it strange, but many girls see themselves as the "shy, awkward girl hopelessly in love with a boy who won't notice her".

Plus Naruto hit a growth spurt, so he's tall now.

>Senju/Uzumaki, Hyuuga, and Uchiha on one team
>Three schools of ninja training represented with Uchiha genjutsu, Hyuuga Taijutsu, and Uzumaki ninjutsu
>Hinata trains under Tsunade, making that healing salve thing she did in the chuunin exams make more sense; more obvious parallels between them as they're both titty monster clan princesses
>Sakura gets to use her supposedly great chakra control by training under Kurenai, becomes illusion master and even better foil to Ino.

So much about the series played out makes it look like those girls should've been swapped.

I would like to see how long Shino lasts with Sakura on the team annoying the ever living fuck out of Team 8 with her histrionics

>weakening Hinata by putting her under rage mage.

user, please. The Hyuga fighting style has no weaknesses.

It's Nana settling because she'll never win the Yukarin

Shyness and autism often go together so maybe?

What histronics? If Sakura's on Team 8 she's removed from her two biggest triggers and has a captain that's a much better role model for her.

But Naruto isn't attractive, although he is the main character, the hero, and I suppose that gives extra points to make him more attractive.

do any of their kids ever get the byakugan?

>implying

Ah, the special moments
>Hey you love me right? I love you too, so stop looking for sasug because your just not cutting it... Well, it's your fault for not getting him anyway, I'll do it myself so just hang back and watch these sweet moves.
>Man, I been saving my chakra for years Just for this war, it'll be so sweet to keep up with them now... Well, I stopped tried stopping you from dying and bopped her on the head once, that's pretty equivalent right?
>No I couldn't be assed to defeat anyone myself, what should I have done, gone on mission where sasmas wasn't potentially there? I'd have to spend time I could spend shannarro-ing.

Honestly eugenics was the best part of those threads. Anybody have the image dump?

Then you didn't like Naruto at all. You like the idea of one specific happenstance that to you carries all the important themes on it's shoulders. Even if the series was well done (and it wasn't, but not because of your desired end failing rather than potentially in addition), you would still hate it. Even if Sasuke and Sakura were a fucking power couple that loved each other and had high fives during sex, you'd still hate the series now because you associate all it's failures and successes on one nonstarter of a relationship

the moment i knew she was a keeper

Oh Shino will not last. It was bad enough with hot head Kiba but add Sakura in there and he would be the one going rouge.

Hyuuga(s) aren't photogenic

Both do.

Literally nobody except retarded newfags think fujo = any female fan.

Fujo only applies to girls who exclusively ship male characters together. They're not the same as otomeshits who self-insert into cunts like Sakura and ship her with every guy they find attractive. Which is also different from casuals female fnas who either don't ship anything or at least don't act creepily obsessive about it as aforementioned groups.

>Wasn't attempting to protect Sakura one of the main reasons Sasuke started going crazy in the first place?
What the fuck? No, Sasuke went crazy because Itachi mindraped him and told Sasuke he was weak. He got butthurt that Naruto appeared to be getting stronger while Sasuke felt he wasn't getting anywhere in Konoha and getting his ass kicked by Itachi reminded him. That is why he left for Orochimaru pastures. Sakura had nothing to do with since he was betraying Konoha and would later try killing her without batting an eyelash.

If Hinata were on Team 7 Sasuke would have liked her well enough because Hinata wasn't loud and clingy like Sakura. Sasuke spent most of his limited time on Team 7 telling Sakura to focus on training instead of bothering him. He'd care about Hinata like he would any other teammate.

Yet Sasuke would still end up the same because he'd still get mindraped by Itachi and feel like he wasn't getting any stronger in Konoha.

Sasuke is attractive if you like the stereotypical bishonen, pale skin and dark hair and eyes.

Naruto is attractive if you like boyish charm, blue eyes and blond hair.

They're both attractive in different ways though most twilight fangirls definitely prefer the dark bishie.

t. weeb

No.She definitely had shitty social skills but she understood Naruto better than anyone who wasn't Iruka.

They're all autistic weirdos. Would impregnate kurenai tho.

>shy girl loves you
>puts her life on the line when you need hel
>almost die because of it
What's wrong with her, She's fine.

Best Kage coming through

She caused an autism meltdown, so I guess

Sasuke was pretty butt hurt when he had to tell Sakura he was not the one who saved her and beat Gaara tho. The look on his face when she smiles to Naruto is pretty subtle but still here.
I do agree that he never really noticed her before and the only thing that really makes him mad in this case was that Naruto is progressing fast and he is not getting any better.

Kishi wasted good designs on barely existing characters. Such a shame

Can't any ninja learn medical ninjutsu? Wouldn't a Hyuuga be even better at it than other ninjas considering their fighting style and byakugan? And what does this have to do with Sakura being better suited for Naruto? Do women suddenly run off with surgeons after heart surgery because they "touched her heart like no one else" even if they have almost nothing in common?

part I Hinata was best Hinata and early part II Sakura was best Sakura, Sakura in parts of chuunin exam was okay too.

Overall Temari is best girl

As I said, autism. Don't try to understand the minds of shipperfags

>Words change meaning

And you sure as hell aren't the one changing them. You're just being an uninformed retard. You're sounding like this
>HURRRR I WANT TO USE THIS WORD LIKE I WANT TO

Nothing has indicated that the words you use have been changing its meaning. Fujoshi contextually means "yaoi fangirl", not "female anime fan". I bet you also use "cuck" instead of NTR. Now lurk the fuck more.

Late but here
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

No, it was all a plan.

Gay used to mean happy.
Now it means faggot, asslord.
Grammer is important.

never forget imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Holy shit my sides

I always laugh at fucking retards who say things like this who want to try and justify their ignorance.
>you're totally wrong about what this words means, you're an idiot.
>w- word eveoltion, durrr!!!

It changed because people were too dimwitted and lazy to keep track of what the words they were using meant. Kind of like you.

If you see "fuck" in a scanlation, nine times out of ten it's some edgy translator punching up the script.

>Every time I view it I'm greeted to this
Glorious

There is no reason to be upset assgoblin.
This is just part of the evolution of language. things change. it has very little to do with the
>muh superiority muh memory's.
It has allot more to do with culture.

>Linguistic evolution
>when you heard about this thing called Sup Forums while on 9gag

Sometimes I tell myself the voice actors have nothing better to do and waste bandwitdth here? Can anyone indulge this obvious paranoid fallacy for a bit? Takers, I've got a full day of this nonsense ahead. Any takers?

>culture
Of what? Newfags that need to lurk more?
Before you go tossin your big words, all this could have been avoided if you looked up fujoshi

go on ...

i'm here for the "full day nonsense"...

>W-w-words change all da time!
Stop using that as a cover for being stupid. You can't just change the definition of something, and then claim that "Well it's gonna just be changed anyway!" as a retarded excuse for not knowing the actual meaning.

Relativism and subjectivism are the moral equivalents of what you did with a word.

And what's it worth to you if I do? I'm not seeing in assurances of payment for services offered from this thin skinned zombie peanut gallery.
You're disqualified on account of knowing better and still doing nothing because you're a precious princess faglord of the forest.

While words do change in meaning, I hope you realize you're not the one who changes the meaning. You can't claim your own personal definition is the actual definition. Nor can you use it as an excuse every single time you get proven wrong about something.