Red Pill Me on Climate Change Pls

Informed ppl, red pill me on climate change.

I just want the fact-based truth, and I don't know who's bullshitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gasoline and overpopulation
invest in a bike

Climate changed before humans, warmer is better than colder, burning fossil fuels revivified the planet by making trapped carbon bioavailable again and carbon credits are Orwellian control.
AMA

So the scientists are right about what's happening and the cause, but wrong about it being bad?

Everybody has an agenda when it comes to climate change. Since it is a topic that completely escapes your control (there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it except maybe get a Prius and fall prey of some Jew by giving into that faggot trend), why even worry?

No and no. Carbon dioxide is not the cause of climate change they target it to control economies and, according to some, because they are a death cult.
You produce carbon dioxide by breathing. Our economy produces carbon dioxide doing anything. I was mentioning warming is better than cooling only because it is their fearmongering technique. That we are going to cook up
Most humans live in hot climates, and cold climates become more productive when heated.

>222

'Tis true

Hybrids and electrics are worse for the environment than burning fossil fuels. The energy comes from fuel anyways and the batteries are destructive.

Even when gas was 4 bucks hybrids couldn’t break even on costs when repairs and replacement cells are factored in

>(((Climate change))))
>(((Global Warming))))

All lies made up by global shills like Al Gwhore and Soros, for their personal enrichment and accumulation of power while they build a new global religion.

For some reason, demons disguised as space aliens are trying to convince us (and have been forever) that we need to save the world together with the power of Love.

Jew tricks.

And you fell for them, hook, line, and sinker.

air taxes and nationalizing industries

notice they dont ever make demands of india or china.

just western countries

Tell us more while you're in a truth telling mood user????????/

But what are the specific errors the "scientific consensus" contains? While I'd love for the Left to be wrong on this because I despise them and I care about the planet, I need some actual rebuttals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

>Jew
>truth

You can listen to Lord Monkton's interviews on climate hoax. He lays bare the lies and distortions behind the global fraud known as "climate change" tm.

It can happen according to the digits.....

That carbon dioxide is having an effect at all remains unproven. All they prove is that more is being released by humans now than before.
CO2 makes up 4% of 1% of our atmosphere. The most impactful greenhouse gas is H2O.

Fun fact: The six largest cargo ships produce more pollution than all cars. All of them.

What was it like orchestrating 9/11??

Unless you can provide a sauce on that fun fact I'm calling bullshit.

Climate changes, get used to it. Linking it to man's activities is hard, all the retards call foul, idiots keep digging up coal and burning hydrocarbons for muh cheap power whilst their populations get more retarded breathing in all that particulate crap.

And don't get me started on polar bears, everyone knows they are total dicks and deserve everything they get

Muslim terrorists did 9/11, goy.

polar bears arent drowning and their population is actually booming right now. but remember, ice caps melting, bears displaced and drowning and unable to survive because you need to spend billions of tax dollars on green energy while donating billions to your former jobs and work places that are now held in china.

oh, and all our data is faked, but 97% of scientists "agree" with us*.

*note - they arent climatologists, do not study the climate, weather or anything related to pollution and know as much as you do. they also do not all agree or even come close to 97%. we just took anyone with a remotely non-negative outlook and chalked that as an agree mark. almost no one defininitively stated they believe in climate change, but its 97%

Turns out it’s 15.
industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182

We'll flood a bit, then after we run out of fossil fuels we will unflood a bit

gg world ends

>the 15 largest ships in the world emit as much nitrogen oxide and sulphur oxide as the world’s 760 million cars.
interesting. wonder how they calculate car emission, if they use textbook numbers rather than real world numbers they could be miles out

should be easy to convert 15 boats anyway

I think methane is just as much as a problem iirc. Ironically the bugmen who cry global warming rely on factory farming more than anybody else. But yes climate change is natural though we are probably speeding it up a bit, all of those climate Accord agreements is feel good legislation that does nothing but steal from taxpayers.

>There is only 50 years of oil, 70 years of gas and 100 years of coal left (assuming each demand is replaced by the next as it depletes)
It's a problem that will solve itself. If you own any of these resources you shouldn't be clamoring to sell them cheap (unless you happen to think an energy storage/transmission breakthrough is imminent).