White Division

Why are whites so divided? Any other race stands with each other in the fight, regardless of nationality, but we however try to compete with ourselves and spread no positivity amongst our own cultures. Even on Sup Forums whites attack each other's countries when we should stand together to attack the true enemies. It is an old saying that a house divided cannot stand... Help out a white brother who wants to help himself, we can leave the soyboys, cucks and fags for dead.

>Even on Sup Forums whites attack each other's countries
*jews

>brother
Because unfortunately many whites are degenerate niggers, and some that claim to be white aren't white at all. Also all races have infighting, claiming they don't is just a lie.

Why is there a dead dog? I hope Zyklon Ben didn't do it.

It's a pittbull

Why is the doggo dead? Doggos are the white man's best friend. The best doggos are the ones that instinctually bark at black people as well. I used to have a female cocker spaniel that lost her shit and barked at whatever nigger she saw, God bless her soul.

Also, if you want white people to have a chance at coming together again, we have to destroy our modern day media. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, the BCC, all this liberal trash media has to be expunged, by force or otherwise.

I see, should have made it look more pit-bullish though.

all non white races are fundamentally pathetic and need to rely on each other as a giant hive mind to so much as function at a bare minimum in our societies

we white people willingly handicap ourselves to keep it interesting

more like amerikamutts pretending to have some kind of substantial heritage and nationality outside of being a mix of europes runaway scum

Both you and I know that what you just said is not true. Large masses of white people hate themselves and all other white people

Not true. We used to have brotherly bonds too, and we need to have them back. We've won a few battles in these recent years, but we are still losing this war if you haven't noticed.

because white is a retarded amerimutt social construction. why should a pole care about a germanic? or a spaniard about a slav? also pic related

>Why are whites so divided?

its your (((media))) and (((education systems)))

also notice (((who))) is behind all the divisive stuff between our various groups

>all non white races are fundamentally pathetic and need to rely on each other

actually, non-whites hate eachother just as much. it's not like white vs nonwhite thing. everyone hates everyone

Most actual white Americans have no idea what it's like to have a community. They know this word "community" but they have no idea what it is. They grow up with niggers, mexicans, and other trash, and never realize what it means to live inside a community. It's sad that we are already at this stage. Talk about being conquered and destroyed.

no really, it's this the reason why the whole white nationalism thing is retarded to most of us is because we have identities that aren't based on skin color. most of us are NATIONALISTS, not white nationalists. but because you have no identity, you latch onto your skin color as your identity. makes sense?

>Why are whites so divided? ... we can leave the soyboys, cucks and fags for dead.
PBCAK

its litteraly the reverse, americans are focused on skin color like mantra, with kkk and other larpers, nationalism was born in europe and it relates on your ancestors blood lines and traditions, you have no such thing

Dead dog should be a pitbull

My grandmother was in Hitler youth, that's all I need to know about my Heritage

>Why are whites so divided?

Well there's two reasons: Jews and Marxists.

if mean the division between liberals and conservatives, then maybe. but not between brits and germans, germans and slavs, nords and meds, etc etc. it runs much deeper than that

i'm not a burger

Define "white". That's your problem.

>it runs much deeper than that
Do you mean the historical hate caused by war or conflicts between them?

historically and culturally. it's kinda like why asians hate eachother even though they're all asian. makes sense?

Upper midsle class white herw. I just view poor whitea as fucking trash. Theie culture and beliefs are shit and most of then are drunks, drug addicts or both and they seem to take pride in being ignorant

we were the mayority all the time so we dont need collectivitate our interest ,were the default state of things,in the coming decades it will raise no matter how hard they try to stop our unity they succed

Great image, saved