Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944681397394001921
youtube.com/watch?v=mfawYPvNr-M
youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You see, kraut was a talented young man.
*Coach leans back in his chair*
>See, but he made one fatal mistake.
*Smirks, coaches camera focuses on his left nostril as it flares wide open*
>He let his emotions get the better of him! He's a LO-ZER!
*Coaches retinal camera zooms inside his rectum*
>He doxed me, at great risk I might add!
*Camera does a panning shot around the room*
>He will never be on the internet again. I will sue this motherfucker if he ever returns to the internet. He has lost his internet privileges as far as I am concerned.
*Coachs neural implant camera zooms in on one of his three remaining braincells*
>Oh and that hippy FUCK, Uh - Jeff Holiday? If I ever see that "man" at Killroy, I will fuck him up.

First

NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=

>*Smirks, coaches camera focuses on his left nostril as it flares wide open*
every time. keek

jeffjeffJEFFJEFFJEFF when's the new metokur out?

>my favorite eceleb outed your eceleb
not politics. fuck off

I'm sorry anons... I embedded the embed.

I understand. You found e-fame in the Youtube political sphere, had a Patreon, made decent ad revenue. Youtube protected you; and there were appeal processes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Sargone, give me a Google hangout." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer centrism. You don't even think to call me Stepfather. Instead, you come into my Discord server on the day my wife's daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to cover you, from Jean Francois.

Kraut & Tea sleeps with the trouts.

>We can see who built civilizations. We can see who is doing better on average. Of course race is real. I believe in race. 100%. I was retard 6 months ago! I used to be a SJW 2 years ago! -Andy Warski

Such a common story. From SJW to le radical centrist, to skeptical far-right

Guys, I'm recording this thread.

Can you confirm that I had nothing to do with this?

daily reminder that asian woman are honorary ayans therefore not race mixing.

Reminder that Jeff Holiday posted a video of his child playing a dildo, at least I think he did. Why hasn't CPS been contacted about this lol

>at least one post like this every thread
it's kinda comfy somehow

Bump

new metokur 9pm EST
2am Bong time

Updated version

FUCK OFF. Also, not true. Dated and fucked asian girl. Annoying, manipulative, and overrated.

Aydin I know you're lurking: please keep doing vids. You're one of the few people on the whole political commentary scene that actually knows his shit.

You're still a degenerate slut, but you're my degenerate slut.

>Stop moralfagging
*tongues Sargon's asshole*
>You need personal background info to debate
*gives reacharound*
>No such thing as the skeptic "community"
*comes up for air*
>No I'm not a skeptic
*inhales*
>I agree with Sargon
*spits*
>It's not doxxing, it's public info
*giggles at Sargon's joke*
>STOP MORALFAGGING

>2am Bong time
But that's when dragon ball super comes out ahhh

Can you believe these right-wing SJW's? They want drama so bad.

Can somebody dump Destiny pics?

Sargon didn't do anything wrong in this drama.
He's still a retard, which MWs stream proves, but he did nothing immoral here.

Can you please specify out loud for my benefit in this private haha conversation ahahaha that my hands are clean

Not true at all but also completely inconsequential. Guys are in terms of reproduction completely and utterly worthless Female reproduction is limited, which gives it value. Male is not, which means it's worthless. Going after another groups women while keeping your own safe is basically the winning move in any reproduction competition. Which is why Muslims and the likes are so quick to kill them off when they go out of line. As they are already a net loss at that point. All the investment and effort having gone to waste and now benefitting someone else.

Unless you have a situation where you have too many women, which is almost never. Having a guy go after another groups women does not hurt your group but harms theirs. As guys tend to produce more resources than they consume by a large margin. Effectively dumping your excess on guys on another group is highly beneficial as they're effectively that. Excess that does not contribute to the limited reproduction within your group while actually producing rather than consuming resources.

Fucking hell this one is great.

O-o-of c-course, st-stepfather. You, S-Sargon of Akkad had n-NOTHING to do with any of this?

Holy shit i hate that gyppy faggot so much,he is a fat childless middleaged fuck,truly agood represantative for my peoples future.
And of fucking course he is a skeptic...

>Can you please specify out loud for my benefit in this private haha conversation ahahaha that my hands are clean
funny, somebody tried to do to this to me when I was younger and this seems very fucking similar. I thought sargoy was going to come out clean in this but I dont think he will.

When is soyboy of mossad finally going to die

nice one thanks hank

>he doesn't think white identity politics is the worst

Oh my sweet summer child. Right wing sjw much?

I know this, which is why I don't really care if white men FUCK non-white girls at all. I'm not so keen on reproduction necessarily, but fucking for fun doesn't mean much to me. I'm still not a racemixer.

he really does just finger sargon's ass all day

Ye i dont like sargon he didnt do anything too bad.
However lets be completely honest here if anita sarkessian would have done something like this sargon would have made multiple +50 minutes video out by now.

here's a better/more aligned version

Reminder that birds of a feather flock together

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M

Of course, Don Sargon.

You are a man of honour and utmost integrity. Your record is clean. I love you more than my own mother, Don Sargon!

Start your own fucking thread if you want that. Destiny has nothing to do with any of this.

You must really hate your mother

Soygoys gypsie slave is the most irrelevant person in the (((skeptic community)))

Do it for her user

That fagot Matt is mad

>you come to me on the day of my wife's daughter's wedding and ask for a favor?

yeah, about Vee

Don't feel too bad senpai, you're going to make it.
A Romanian family moved to my neighborhood when I was a kid. they were good, successful people

He knows he can’t win the arguments, like it or not

the problem is Sargon doesn't have an underboss or a consigliere, he's a pretty shit mob boss

he just has a series of infinitely man caporegimes who are constantly being killed in a youtube terf war

Who are the guys bitching on the stream.

I forgot this faggot still existed. I didn't know anyone still paid attention to him after the beginning of gamergate

Nose ring. Degenerate slut

Vee is his consigliere.

nice larp

if Kraut was smart he should've said "what are you talking about, all this was your idea, Soyfather!" but he didn't because Don Sargon would've had him executed

>the stepfather
this is outrageously fucking good

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944681397394001921

Some fag I dont knoe, Anky kikesky and mundanematt

Yeah i am not worried,fortunatly he is not representative for the young generations.From my knowledge young people are either apolitical or nationalistic as fuck so its all good.

Don Sargone, fucking kek

skeptic infighting

I just love it

Mundane Matt sounds familiar, did he used to be a video game / comedy youtuber?

No fucking idea who Johnny Fox.

Is anyone else mesmerized by Kraut's english? I know that there may be some undeniable evidence being raised against him but for all it's worth his english is amazing. His British accent is impeccable and even when confronted in many different ways he never fails to impress with his impeccable english skills. The average german person would begin to stutter and stumble over themselves. Such exceptional command of speech requires massive talent. Whenever he starts talking I can't help but listen in awe as his British, soothing voice takes me out of my daily life and presents upon my ears an unrelenting orchestra of arguments. Kraut truly is magnificent.

This so much.
I don't understand how Sup Forums can stand this tradthot.

My sides

do all R*Manians sound like that faggot Vee? His accent reminds me of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOLD

Why are these threads still up? Isn't it all done and dusted? Are we just waiting for Jim here?

been watching her social science series desu

pretty sad, she talks about how she was always the outcast and loves to just observe other people and doesn't handle it well being the centre of attention

*gets doxxed*
*fucks niggers*
*flood of aydin-posting*

too bad

>All those books that will never be read

HOLY CRAP
SHIT GOES DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=mfawYPvNr-M

Both of these guys on the stream sound like faggots, who's gayer?

t. MGTOW

>grr a girl has a piercing

How the FUCK does one piercing affect her worldviews. God, it's no wonder you people can't get laid

>When Sargon drops his pants

I don't even know what's going on but it's great.

the fag was somewhat relevant during GG, now days the fat fag just shit talks about trump now and then

don't know and don't care, just in for the lulz

This. He can barely type let alone read.

Guys I have an idea.

>Go on youtube
>Create account
>Build up a community
>Start attacking our enemies(starting with soygoy and coach boomerpill).
>They think the youtuber is the one at fault(while it was a coordinated assault).

We need to destroy our enemies. However we need to be intellegent about it. This way our agent directs the attention to him instead of Sup Forums and we don't get shitty exposure

Anyone give me the rundown/key players on Candid?
Didn't follow this shit that far back

admittedly it's quietened down but there is still stuff happening

Andy Warski just apologised for his stream bullying RageAfterStorm all those months ago and admitted he now believes in race and thinks its real

forgot cute anime girl for attention

I dont mind for her desu

>quietened down
Until jim drops another bobm lates today

Newfags are stupid and their vision is clouded by emotions you should know this user.

He's a doctor, lawyer, plays games 200h a week AND still reads all of that. Why is the alt right so dumb lol?

Piercings are moslty worn by degenerates.
But sure, she said that races exists, so she must be on /ourside/
Just like Lauren
Just like that other mutt

(You)

>His British accent is impeccable
No it fucking isn't. It sounds like it's coming from a foreigner who is fluent in English and who has probably lived in England for some time, it's far from native though.

You forgot about full-time employment as Don Sargone's personal fuccboi and mouthpiece

What do you think about ear piercings, then?

btfo

This is true. Ruins everything

probably just saying that to cover his ass imo

Thunderfaggot got owned: youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0

Looks like Kraut indeed managed to recruit Thunderf00t to his cause.
I had not expected this, since TF rebelled against Sargon&Friends 6 months ago, and left the community with a lot of bitterness.

But it looks like TF is perceiving a greater threat in evil race realists, and a greater threat in how Sup Forums helped Trump's electection.
So he set his grudge against Kraut aside for a more long term cause, typical Jew.

You'll always have your memories user

Yeah, must be kekistanis who discovered Sup Forums when their e-celeb mentionned it.

I really wish he left. He's dumb, disgusting and has a horrible voice.