She sees your confession letter

She sees your confession letter

What's the appropriate font for a love letter?

Comic Sans

who has ever written a confession letter and succeeded in getting a gf?

I almost did but then I sperged out at the last minute when she came to see me. I told her "its just a prank bro" and blamed it on my friend who actually gave her the letter on my behalf.

I wanted to kill myself everyday due to embarrassment.

She'd be like who's this faggot?

jesus
what happened after? did her and all her friends cringe at you forever and ever

Imagine a 400 pound smelly NEET approaching your waifu. She would die of disgut. That is how it would probably go.

She was with her female friend when she came to see me. They were nice people, they just forgive my mistake and never looked back.

I actually did write a love letter to my waifu, but it's in French. I doubt she can read it.

Shinka x Yuuta is still my OTP. If I was Shinka I would ride Yuuta's dick until we both pass out just to make my ship sail, even though I'm completely straight.

>They were nice people, they just forgive my mistake and never looked back.
i sincerely hope you dont actually think this user

>Confessing to Shinka

That's not gonna work out too well, buddy.

>Shinka x Yuuta

why? they never brought it up again. we all graduated on good terms.

>hfw I kill myself after she laughed at my letter

>PRINTING a loveletter
HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHA

my thoughts exactly. it is always handwritten.

10/10

Why did you make these though?

I don't know what you are talking about.

I almost did in school but chickened out and just left the chocolates anonymously like a giant faggot.

Wrote a love letter with all my feelings to someone i held dear for a long time; Took 5 hours to do it. Bought a Pandora bracelet with a couple of charms of all the memories that we had together. took me 3 hours to choose charms, God bless that sales lady. Gave the Love letter to my friend the next day. Went well.
Do you guys want all the tiny details and backstory of everything or you guys get the gist of the story?

>>>/blogspot/

pls more of these

I don't have all of them - only about 30 or so. The guy did the entire movie.

I remember writing one in like 6th grade, didn't go so well.

That day the teachers started going through everyone's backpack because some some faggot kid stole a cell phone. I ripped up my letter while they were searching so they couldn't pull it out, but they found the phone before they got to me. Figured god was telling me to just give up on the idea.

Good. You guys were saved from the perils of 3DPD. Embrace the wizard lifestyle.

Are these quotes from a certain movie that's not supposed to be named as per rules?
I really need to watch that one of these days.

The name of the movie is Fight Club.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523

I thought it was very popular, but apparently, it's not.

Fuck yeah man.

Apart from the fact I visit Sup Forums and have a slight case of the weebs I'm a great fucking guy. I ain't gonna risk going after bitches I'll let them message me thanks.

I wrote a confession letter to the mods this post is off topic, let's see if I get a response ;_;

Nah

What do those lips feel like?

Sunshine and happiness.

>writing to someone
>not going face to face and asking her if she wants to go out for lunch later
I could swear you're trying to fail.

It is hard to talk to a girl when she is always surrounded by her female friends. You are judged by their piercing eyes and feel like a loser just by standing in front of them.

It is not easy for introverts to convey their feelings. We have no social skills.