Little Witch Academia

What's her endgame, Sup Forums? Is she going to be another Ragyo?
Assuming she appears at all, of course.

>Page 2

>...It's nice going shopping.

Shit series, please stop making threads about it.

kys faggot

Right now, I see three possibilities.

Possibility one is that she's actually completely benevolent, and a deeply loving mother.
Possibility two is that she's utterly evil, but still a good mom none the less.
Possibility three is that she's horrifyingly abusive and manipulative in every sense of the term.

I think it will be number two

I LOVE my wife and best witch Diana!!

>two weeks until we get a good episode
enjoy it while it lasts, D****fags

Reminder that Pajama Akko is best Akko

>There are people in this thread right now who thinks that Diana is best girl
Fucking kek they're right

Season 3 when?

Question,

When do the fillers end and the story goes back to the actual plot?

>Getting caught up on missed episodes
>Episode 8
>Sucy's favorite memory is her first meeting with Akko
>Whole climax is a Sleeping Beauty reference
Well that explains the upswing in AkkoxSucy fanart...

Episode 13?

Watched the first episode to see what this is about, this anime is for little girls and sick old men.

Sucy is a sweet girl.

This show doesn't feel like Harry Potter at all, and I mean the world building is so poorly done that I don't feel I'm watching girls learning how to magic in a wizardry school

What did they mean by this?

2nd Cour, after the timeskip and training session

Pajama witches are best witches.

>timeskip
I hope not.

It makes a lot of sense. I'm not a manga reader but Sucy's home life is supposed to be pretty rough. She probably doesn't fit in too well at hogwarts either.

Then suddenly Akko comes along and even though she's a baka, she's constantly doing hilarious and interesting things, and pulling Sucy into unexpected and exciting situations. It's probably the best thing that happened to Sucy ever.

no

I told you, you need to open your mouth and say "AAAAA"

TaTTUN can you make there be more amanda time on screen kaythanksbye

What is she reading?

Sad greentexts.

Chariot's friend, maybe

>How to turn your friends into mindless test subjects: Beginner's guide

>Ursula had freinds
I keep forgetting this.
Just where did they end up, did they abandon her after she gave up being shiny chariot?

She's reading >YWN's about her

Im sure they abandoned her long time before that.

Do you watch LWA with friends, Sup Forums?

It's fun.

They were her roommates, not her friends. You can see in the picture that they fear her.

What did she do to them in their room to make them so scared?

Is akko old enough to be wearing that outfit?

My friends don't watch Chinese cartoons

She told them about her deepest sexual fantasies, and how often she creams herself at the thought of being lobotomized.

I would never let my friends know that I enjoy cantonese finger paintings. Much less ones that are intended for children

i really doubt a timeskip of significant proportion is going to occur

maybe a typical scale one like "oh boy we had fun in the summer that you did not see because that wasn't in the manga" "yeah we totally went to the beach but nobody saw because it was during the summer which wasn't in the manga"

>ywn hold Sucy's hands as you both walk through the hallways of Luna Nova
>ywn fuck Sucy in the ass
>ywn slap Sucy like a bitch as she cries while begging for you to stop
>ywn rip out Sucy's left eyeball and force it into her other eye socket
>ywn insert hot iron right into Sucy's pucy
>ywn force Sucy to eat inedible mushrooms while filling all her other holes with mushroom
>ywn pat Sucy's head after congratulating her on finisher her new potion

For some reason this last episode made me really sad. For some reason it reminded me of back when I was in college and my grandfather died while I was away. I wish I could talk with him again sometimes. I feel terrible because the last conversation I had with him was me just talking about some bullshit in the car. It was trivial.

He was dead and gone before my family could even tell me, so they didn't tell me because it was the week of finals. I didn't find out until I came back almost a week later and his funeral was the next day.

Fuck I don't know. I shouldn't be blogging.

Ooohhhhh shit, that sucks, my dude.

She force fed them her magic potion.

She's the same age as Ryuuko, just drawn more cartoony so you won't see the witches as lewd compared to sex incarnate with Kill la kill and I guess, to a smaller extent Luluco, apparently she had wide hips and Midori had cowtits.

>it's a "Constanze is CIA for Halloween but no one knows what Baneposting is because there's no internet" episode

Would Amanda make a good mother?

I just wish I could have one last conversation with him to tell him goodbye and that I'm sorry.

No, neither is Ryuko

The best.
She would give up her life if it meant keeping her blue haired autistic child safe.

>Find some ancient magic artifact
>Use it to perform some shitty stage magic
I bet the Rod summons demons from the moon when you use it too much, or wakes up Dianas big sister.

AMANDA O'NEILL COULD HAVE BEEN A MOTHER TO ME

No, she'll basically grow up to be Giorno's mom except without getting to ride the roda rolla.

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

Big villain fight at the end as Akko tries to stop the moon colliding with earth

>having friends that like korean animations
Nice, i only have one friend that does and hes a reddit memer

>filler

>anime original

I've got my private pilots license, and two years ago in the fall my uncle asked me if i could take him up to see the fall colours and take some pictures since photography was his hobby. I promised him I would, but the season turned quickly and we didn't have a chance so we made plans to do it the next year. well he started getting sick with a degenerative lung disease which prevented him from flying and he passed away right when the leaves started changing. I was waiting for the perfect day to take him and it never happened and I couldn't fulfill my promise. Even now it hurts thinking about it.

I understand user. Loss can be difficult sometimes.

Don't feel bad about your conversation, I'm sure your grandfather was more than happy enough to just be able to talk so casually with his grandkids.

Are there space witches/wizards guys?

She's the only reason Constanze feels safe at night.

>MUH HERITAGE

Dance Costanze!

Akko becomes a certified witch and is the millionth witch currently alive, causing the moon to hatch into a space dragon

>telling people you like cambodian coloring books

ConsDance!

I want to go clubbing and drinking with Amanda!

If I had friends I wouldn't be posting images of cartoon girls on an anonymous message board.

>you will never make Amanda eat all the eggs

>telling anyone you're into Bhutanese mud tapestry
Oh god no. I would literally rather die than let my friends know I'm a gigantic piece of shit. My worst fear is letting someone know I watch anime.

>akko not listening

Like pottery.

She's like 16 you pedo and literal devil

Yes. She would protect her sons/daughters and raise them to be strong and happy.

No because i need to have friends first

Is it just me or do Japanese writers have no idea how to write an all-ages cartoon and end up writing plot for 3-6 year olds instead.

It's not a magic artifact, it's a religious artifact that runs on faith. Akko fucked up, she was meant to be a crusader not a witch.

did you just copy/paste that from the last thread?

The only person I could call a friend only watches shounen and each time I recomend him something he just ignores it.

Why is Diana the best? Only people with inferiority complex hates her. Pretty pathetic eh?

>16
>pedo
Something about "epehepbepbophiles"

They work for the mercenary, the redhead woman.

That's legal where I live my dude

Look at all these pathetic faggots who belong on /r9k/
Can we be frends?

>you will never study alchemy
>you will never ask Sucy for help in your studies
>you will never become her guinea pig in exchange for tutoring
>you will never become more involved in the experiments she performs on you as you gain a higher understanding of alchemy
>you will never get her approval after independently making a new potion and testing it on Akko
>you will never gain the trust of Sucy as the two of you do horrible things to Akko and the other students
>you will never make the ultimate magic potion with Sucy, causing her to fall into a coma
>you will never go into her head to save her but without telling her, save the Boyfriend Sucy from execution
>as she wakes up from the coma, she realizes how far you went to save her and how much she loves you
>you will never ask her out to dinner knowing that she can't refuse now that you've saved the Boyfriend Sucy
>you will never spend more and more time with her with each passing day, causing her to become separated from her friends and family
>you will never convince her to drop out of school so you can live together in seclusion deep in the Nocturne Forest
>you will never make her totally dependent on your existence,after years together in the forest you still love eachother as much as the first date
>you will never commit suicide by eating poison but stage it as an accident
>you will never leave an entry in your journal describing how, for your anniversary present, you are making the finest potion of your life for your love but can't describe it in case she reads it
>you will never leave cryptic clues that imply it would be the potion that allows her to have children
>she will never go delirious from the heart break
>she will never try to get help from her old friends but get turned away because of horrible things you did to them
>she will never try to get help from her mother only to discover that she has passed away from old age
>she will never try killing herself only to be immune to the poison

How can I hate something that barely exists?

What do you think Sucymom did to little Sucy to turn her into what she is now?

She doesn't seem to happy about that at all.

The way a single gem lights up whenever it's used makes me suspect that the Shiny Rod has a specific set of spells preprogrammed and is otherwise just a really high-capacity wand.

Akko and Chariot are basically Morrowind mages who don't have the skill level or magicka pool to cast shit themselves but it doesn't matter because they can just spam cast-on-use equipment all day.

Sucy is the strongest witch because she can just spam Fortify potions for whatever she's doing at the time

Sure user, consider us friends!

No, fuck you

No, the reason I have friends in the first place is because they don't know I like Sri Lankan scrimshaw.

>Your big sis tells that your idol is fake and lame

Yes

Wouldn't Jasminka be Bane and Amanda be Catwoman?

Nope, that's ridiculous pff.

Oh look, compared to you, she's more liked by lots of people now and I'm one of them.

How about you? I bet only your mother likes you. PATHETIC

You are right