Rage against the storm ended up redpilling Andy Warski and as a result all of his fans...

Rage against the storm ended up redpilling Andy Warski and as a result all of his fans. Tradthots are bad but smart women that talk about race realism and facts are not.
twitter.com/Andywarski/status/944673947131445248

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZThSG3Uv6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
twitter.com/kulaktikal/status/944702383413542912
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andy Warsky is a freaking charlatan.

But on second thought, so are most e-celebs.

>hurp durp muh e-celeb
fuck off

Nah he's sticking to his principles.

Rage marry me and I'll get you into the US

most of them already know about race they just want their patron shekels and youtube ad revenue

if they spoke about race realism their channels would be shut down for hate speech usually stick to safe topics to keep their income

Who cares? Fuck off to t_d eceleb fags

True. It's just interesting that this "drama" surrounding a woman actually did something positive.

The donald hates race realism, fag

Bye sage bye.

TRANSFORM!

rose Lauren is best Lauren.

we can thank Kraut the retarded for escalating the whole situation, he fucked up big time

but it all started because someblackguy derek had a crush on Rage some people here on pol claim, including foxdie

Exactly. Women can be sneaky creatures but when they are on our side we should use their power for good like in this case. Think of Helen of Troy.

Is Rage Against the Storm another tranny?

>E-celebs

tfw no red pilled rage gf

Rage is going to return according to treeoflogic so it´s going to be interested if she can subvert the Septic community once she´s coming back from her engineering studies

I miss her so...

bost broofs

Well she needs to hurry up. I’ve been sending a couple hundred a month to roaming instead.

Roaming is fundamentally opposed to Rage

You're missing the point then and are just blinded by looks. Oh well maybe you'll see the light eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo

i believe it was around 23 minutes in or something

She’ll come around. We are all at different points on the same path.

Not sure if she can since she is a product of mixed race.

Id stick my dick in her daily until I had no sperm remaining. Good god

She literally has no backbone. Deleted her YouTube and Twitter, promising to return but then she just left like a black father. I used to masturbate to ever single video of hers and send her money but now to me she is a traitor.

do you have a thing for hapa women user?

Fuck you, Kike.

She is going to return and she did the right thing. It's because of her that all of these skeptic fags are going to have to either accept race realism or join sjws.

>tfw she will never be yours

She was a skeptic that did the research and found the truth. I don't think she was traditional or religious but accepted reality from literally a skeptical standpoint.

What is she doing now?

if i was her man i'd kiss her a lot just all over her face and all the time

>guy does this
>Sup Forums says: WHAT AN AUTISTIC SPERGE
>girl does this
>Sup Forums says: SHE'S THE BEST COOLEST EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=uZThSG3Uv6Q

she is definitely not traditional

she was also antifascist about 6 months before she started youtube it was her nazi boyfriend who redpilled her

also, her videos are archived here for anyone interested

she is studying engineering at a certain university in Switzerland but will return once she´s finished according to treeoflogic

>Nose piercing

Into_the_trash

This is the way we have to convert most people nowadays. Through logic and facts rather than moralizing.

>I’ve been sending a couple hundred a month to roaming instead.
sending money to women is one thing but why that pile of gook shit

>it was her nazi boyfriend who redpilled her
Surprise, surprise

Women have a different standard of responsibility in certain things, like children and animals. Men have them too; they just don't overlap. Girls can be cute and autistic, guys can rage and be emotionally distant.

That's what gender roles ARE. Why can't leftists grasp this?

It's not completely true either. We love it when guys do this too. But we love it even more when it comes from an unexpected place like a woman or an older professional man like Paul Nehlen. Look at how everyone is eating up all of the Paul Nehlen memes.

and ....

>It's not completely true either.

Verily, there are no true absolutes in kek's universe.

The way Nehlen is doing it is different though. He's acting like a crusader rather than a scientist.

True. And it isn't fake to do this imo. By doing this you may pander to us but there is still much more potential consequences than gains in doing this. My hope is that by people like him and Rage doing this it will make it more socially acceptable for normies.

>youtubers
what is wrong with you guys kek

>Rage was right. - Andy Warski

>She will never come back
JUST

I don't understand this critique. You sound like a boomer saying frog memes won't work.

I wouldnt go as far as redpilling Warsky.
Look at this lame ass apology to Rage.

can you even fathom how much soy has to be in someone's diet for them to say things like pic related?

it just confirms that women do not form their own opinions but is for the most part formed by their partner or society, they don´t really think by themselves

it reminds me a bit of red ice and how lana was redpilled through her partner

retard, you redpill through penises, submission, money and charisma, no one cares about your facts. Me being right is an empiric fact, how do you argue with that?

He literally says "Rage was right" in that video. Either he agrees with race realism or he is retarded and doesn't know what he is saying.

She was redpilled in that manner possibly. But then she passes it on to other people herself through a combination of being intelligent and being pretty.

what´s the problem?

rage was extremely popular on youtube and managed to have 100k subscribers on Youtube that she could redpill,

Rage and other YouTubers like her normalise our political beliefs and serve as propagandists

Tree of Logic said she is coming back. She is the only one in contact with her right now.

>She is right Race exist
>Still dont "LIKE" her sources
>So you know like sorry I called "Fucking" Rage a Fucking retard
>Happy now people? Happy now Mother Fuckers?
Lame
Ass
Apology.

Maybe the apology is lame, who cares. The point is that he has admitted to all of his fans that race is real.

The Daily Stormer article was not a convincing source though, it was an opinion based on the experiences of a single individual. It could be used as part of a large meta-analysis but as a stand-alone it was an awful source.

I expect her to come back early next year. She must know of the recent events that pretty much BTFO Kraut and his cronies.

tree of logic is actually sending her links to all this, she said in the millennial woes stream

and she is going to return once she´s finished with "school" or whatever

I fully expect there to be many forces trying to take her down from the kraut skeptics, the mgtow/incels, and antifa. They will try to spread fake nudes, say she is jewish, etc.

Sorry I dont see a soyboy been forced by the collapse of the entire sceptic community for the guy to go
>well maybe I went a little too SJW
Fair enough.
I dont think the guy even read it but jumped on the sceptic mob train to "Torch the evil nazi bitch"

what principles? He shat on her for few months without researching the topic himself first. He's politically correct first and foremost.

good. She seems "problematic". Also she's militant atheist

To be fair I'm not that familiar with him. I always wrote him off as a stupid skeptic. But he has stood up for identitarians during this whole Kilroy debacle.

There are already shills on here claiming she is a coalburner despite there being zero evidence for it, have been ever since she made the race video (pic related). The kikes never stop their tricks.

I had that shirt when I was like 12

I hate to point it out myself but damn digits yo.

Yep I see. It's always the exact same thing.

she´s going to return, also she´s on our side now (((Polak)))

I don't trust atheists. Nothing's set in stone for them.

Hey, I was in that thread

I love fashy hipsters.

In Poland you are still using Christianity for good. Everywhere else in the west it is being used by the jews.

Yeah, Millenial Matt is one too I think.

He claimed, during his most recent stream, that he had simply made the mistake of thinking that Kraut and Jeff knew what they were talking about during their hours-long stream in which they all ganged up on Rage.

You may be right, however, about him having no principles - but in some ways it doesn't actually matter. If we can make him /ourguy/, or at least have him regurgitate our talking points, it would be a MASSIVE win. Bigger even than taking down Kraut. We're talking about a guy with 200,000+ subs with fairly broad appeal, is female-friendly, etc.

Without a doubt.

yeah i can remember when leftypol kept posting pictures of some white female sucking bbc who obviously didn´t look like her

they also claimed she was a coal burner which they couldn´t prove since there´s no evidence

Only unironic fashy hipsters though

PART TWO IS COMING TONIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

Is it? I would rather say the total nihilism attitude is.

How can you queefs watch these "skeptics" they just repeat the same talking points over and over.

Andy Warski brings nothing to the table except for overly repeated arguments and saturated content. To watch him, you have to be very dumb or simply bored. Black Pigeon Speaks is the only Political youtuber I watch.

Kinda. I'm sorta into the fashy hipster thing. The fashion is great. I'm also still into the music. Being a beard fag. It's cool.

ok, then he's a retarded sheep then. maybe a step higher from having no principles, but not much. Hell, maybe I myself am often guilty of being a sheep, but I don't try to convince millions of people to bullshit. If I had such power, I would surely research topics more before getting into an argument.

Andy doesn't even need to repeat our points himself, he is not equipped for that, as long as he gives voice to /ourguys/ like JF and gives these opinions the respect they deserve that alone will redpill a lot of people, even if Andy does not get on board with it. I don't expect him to get on board with it as many of his friends (and family?) are non-white.

Am i the only one to find it cringe to see a non American with an American flag? Same goes for Americans who have Irish flags and shit.

How many people actually start out as race realists in this culture., let alone research the differences of ethnic people? It took me a long time to accept the fact (in my 20s) that race matters. That there are differences between the races, mentally, physically and culturally. That there are certain genetic characteristics, such as intelligence, propensity to commit violent crime, health conditions etc, that are more common to certain ethnicities than others. Warsky sounds like a man that was raised to believe all cultures and people are equal. And I don't blame him when his first response to questioning such a narrative was negative. Now he knows the truth and has admitted his mistake. That's something most people can't do.

>If I had such power, I would surely research topics more before getting into an argument.
That would be the day the internet went quiet.

twitter.com/kulaktikal/status/944702383413542912

Why is it so hard to accept that for people? It's not anything different than the fact that Kenyans are the best marathoners by genetics. Everyone acknowledges that. What is this fucking double think

Everyone shits on tradthots until one of em redpills a stoner with a huge audience.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Andy Warski)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))