What is your opinion on homosexuals? Why?

What is your opinion on homosexuals? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
jesusneverexisted.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're gay because they're gay

Being gay is gay.

Im straight since I'm only interested in boipucci.

>tfw no qt Sup Forums sissy to cuddle with

Most homos are normal or some nu-male so I don't really care about therm. However LGBT is nearly as bad as black lives matter and is a movement that actively harms society.

Calm down Sven, do you faggots even know that everyone of us was once a girl?
We didnt have our gender assigned until several weeks into our development in the womb.
with all the billions of people its gonna happen that people are wired a bit different,but who gives a shit, I dont. Only Muslims get triggered.

They dont become gay to annoy you, they are just that way so enough of these threads.

Chemicals in the water, in the pesticides, in the plastic of plastic containers, and other environmental poisons are turning the population gay.

This, along with letting women vote is mass sterilization by the elite.

>manlets building muscle and going homo
How can one COPE this much? Fucking LMAO

*we were all girls and then half of us grew cocks.

true story

kinda hot

Should male-male couples be allowed to adopt? Should female-female couples be allowed to adopt?

Fuck me here comes the tin foil hatters

discord gg/SEcs2v

add a .

Gay males are fine, the """"gay"""" women need to get over the break-up that made them swear off dating men.

Hell is for ever!

Yeah it's better than some shitty orphanage.

We're all in hell right now, user.

kill them all because God says so

No, YOU say so, "God" is not an excuse that will fly in a court unless you are pleading insanity (which would be fitting!).

>unless you are pleading insanity
I pray the system changes, in which case I would not be in court.

your god is jewish so ..that's fairly gay

>your god is jewish
No, but you are.

live and let live

i may be mildly biased because i am a homosexual

What is this from ?

wow, how will I ever recover

whats, uh, goin on here boys?

I have gay friends who are like normal people and shit, but it's getting harder to make excuses for. The gay community is full of perverts, bug chasers, communists, pedophiles and degenerates of all shorts.

>What is your opinion on the English? Why?
fixed it for ya.

It doesn't matter in any real sense to anyone. If you don't like faggots don't fuck them, how hard is that?

Seems like some Gypos in Yorkshire having some low tier banter.

God is very real. So was Jesus. There is plenty of proof. I find it amusing that beta-males push to believe otherwise.

Vice appears to not have the ability to look at anything rationally. Faggots crawling on the ground with lasers hanging out of their asses are not going to bring down POTUS.

jesusneverexisted.com

sodomites are should stop their degenerate behaviour or face the consequences...

I mean, Vice can't even spell "laser".

But that's the kind of shit that happen when you base your whole identity on butt sex.

What about the Torin Shroud? Have a meme to disprove everything you disagree with don't you? You seem extremely "tolerant."

See unlike the homosexuals my God is truly peaceful.

Turin*

mmm traveller men

Jesus existed but the Shroud of Turin is fake