If blacks mixing with whites is white genocide...

If blacks mixing with whites is white genocide, should we be focusing our efforts on racemixing with Jewish girls to genocide the kikes?

Jews are already like 70% European. They got BLEACHED for 2000 years

its already done ,9/10 of their ancestor are european but until thay can benefit from the jewinesh it wont die ,in the future maybe they digievolve in chinese

If she births your child, she's just creating more jews dude. If birthed by a jew they're consideted jews.

given the massive financial benefits (by policy or nepotism) of declaring onesself "jewish", you can rest assured that there'll always be a fresh supply of charlatans prepared to adopt the name

this happens when your people get murdered down to 450 ashkanazi jews

If you don't want to destroy these disgusting creatures via gentile insemination, you are not committed to the white race.

user, the jew "genes" are passed down via the mother. Giving Jewish men yellow fever is the best way to destroy their bloodline

Khazar Milkers for every good goy.

its on the mother's side. You would simply be creating MORE Jews. But, I do like the idea of instilling Jewish DNA with the Goyim uprising spirit.

Jews are Matriarchal, so if your mother is a Jew, you are a Jew.
You'd be better off dating and ruining them before going off with a good white girl to make babies with
Turn them into damaged roasties

So Jewish genes are the dominant genes?

Why are we against the dominant genes again? I thought we liked things that dominate?

FUCKING CHIKES

>Believing in the Jewish myth

That isn't how DNA works

I still don't know if you want to kill me or fuck me.

Maybe

Probably both. The order isnt important though.

Post khazar milkers

I don't think Jewish girls fancy whites that much.
Also they are not that fun.

I'd rather have a spic fuck a white woman than a nigger and besides I've heard that spics are a mixture of Aran, Germanic and Indian which all contain Aryan blood

Here is a picture of a girl from iran who is a mix Aryan, Arab and indian

Why would you want a downgrade, though?

Go Asian instead.

No but its how judaism works
whynotboth.jpg

Post khazar milkers and we will be able to decide

It is when the Jews ritualistically reprogram their DNA to make it so.

Let's see how the night goes.

Imagine trying to fuck a huffy, neurotic J.A.P.? Sounds like a nightmare, and youd reek of garlic for weeks afterward.

how & why?

We would love too see you're body dont be shy ;)

Don`t bring DNA up, they are christians, it is too hard for them to comprehend.

>I've heard that spics are a mixture of Aran, Germanic and Indian which all contain Aryan blood
>Be Spic
>Ancestors are American Indians and Spaniards
>Somehow be a mixture of Aryan, Germanic, and Indian

Kikes are parasites, and if a jewess has kids with a goy the kid is still considered one of (((them))) $age, JIDF detected

>destroy jews by making jewish men sex Asians
>Jewish history long ago in a galaxy far away all Egyptians exterminated all Jewish males for generations
>one day half Egyptian and Jewish born modes was saved
>Egypt ended

Good luck

No, we should be focusing our efforts on having blacks and browns racemixing with Jewish girls.
You stupid faggot.

Why would we go by Jewish myths over science?

If it involves big Khazar milkers then I'll actively work to genocide the kikes by inseminating all their women

>turn into roasts
>Google haredi blacks
>exists full privileges
>one of the 12 tribes was literally Negro
>Ethiopian Jews

Good luck

You never heard the fact that many spics have middle eastern arab blood? Or indian blood? Look it up dude spics from mexico are related to arabs and germans

Thank you for your sacrifice. Soon the world will be rid of Jewish filth

Encourage niggers to mix with Jewesses

>that face

Bitch better like it from behind.

science says you can ritualistically reprogram your DNA

Jews are mostly ideology packaged as a race. They are shitty because they stick to their own and don't care about others or the nation.

checked

"We" don't need to do anything. The jew-ish trisomy 21 victim has been falling to their own dogma. For a "race" that sees themselves as the masterminds, pushers of status quos and shamelessly bill themselves as the best modern critics of western culture they missed the fact that their women will be bringing more and more brown jew-ish troglodytes into existence. The jew-ish matriarch will see her grandchildren look nothing like her.

These are Sup Forums's boogeymen? Walking fallacy generators that can barely form a cogent sentence which are falling prey to their own world domination scheme?

Jews are white. Niggers are a different species. There.

I have been known to kill with my cock before, make you die of ecstasy, win win

You know what's funny about that, I've slain 2 Jewish women already and both demanded that I cum inside them.
They love black cock. But I feel bad becuase I have HIV and didn't tell them.
But who cares, these bitches have lots of money anyway

If you are a black then yes totally go ahead.

No, i want you to kill me with snu snu.

Why are Jewesses so perfect?

suck my dick first and we'll see

>religion is passed down through the mother
Thanks for the propaganda kike.

Though would it really matter if all the Jews were mixed race? Would there then be a new hierarchy within Judaism?