It's over

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mHTaC
archive.is/7E07q
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/pg8x3k/young-boy-dancing-group-lasers-butt-queer-art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck?

Fucking god damn society ruining degenerates.

Oh shit...we're done for

this changes everything

They could put a brown eye out.

>Suburban and rural retards BTFO
Press S to spit on their graves.

THat's it, I've had it! I no longer support KRONOL BROMPFFT!

Powerful

NAZIS WACHOUT!

That is why, brothers, homosexuality carries the death penalty.

This thread killed my dog, what do?

This art makes me think.

>I smell trouble

:(

damn boi this is not a rage thread
mustard gas

>libtards so afflicted by trump delusion syndrome that they're shoving lasers up their assholes and crawling around on the pavement

A truly supreme timeline brahs

If you supported the gay marriage movement circa Bush's second term, you're directly responsible for this. "Slippery slope" was not a meme when it came to the LGBTQABC+++ movement.

>At Vice, Cutting-Edge Media and Allegations of Old-School Sexual Harassment

>A media company built on subversion and outlandishness was unable to create a safe and inclusive workplaceā€¯ for women, two of its founders acknowledge.

archive.is/mHTaC

BUT I THOUGHT VICE WERE PROGRESSIVE! #TRIGGERED

Is this a Vice hate thread or just a general fake news hate thread?

If that's the case dare I say Thomas the Tank Engine is /ourtrain/?

responsible for retarded people that happen to be gay doing dumb shit or for people who just want love and acceptance being treated better in society?

Slippery slope is not a meme.

The idea that it's a fallacy is a jewish trick. Or rather, not the fact that it's a fallacy - TECHNICALLY, it's a fallacy - but it's not a fallacy in the sense that is not a valid argument, but that it is extrapolated logic, rather than interpolated. That does not make it wrong; you're making a prediction. By the same logic you can say all predictions are wrong (even scientific ones) because they MIGHT be wrong. But so can ANY law of physics come wrong at ANY time. They're still falsifiable; we are just EXTREMELY sure they always work.

History shows, the slippery slope is REAL in politics.

TOO SOON

link to source?

I mean I can understand Thomas because it does get kind of dark with how controlling Fat Controller is. But you'll only ever understand that as an adult.

What's wrong with Paw Patrol?

somebody change the fuses and up the power
Kek smoking hot assholes

I agree with that - reverse racism isn't real.

it's just good old-fashioned racism, full stop.

You know that's not what Vice meant though.

>tfw it's real
What the fuckkkkkkkk

Good. As it is clear in , your dog is a fascist.

archive.is/7E07q

forgot the link

I would imagine that 4 of 5 aren't gender fluid freaks talking about their perverted sexuality every 30 seconds

ah yeah I'll stack that concern up there with all the other brilliant insights of vice contributors.

it's as full as Tranmere Rovers' trophy cabinet

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/pg8x3k/young-boy-dancing-group-lasers-butt-queer-art

Not trump related. Still degenerate.

And the lasers form a star of david, naturally enough.
DOTR file # infinity

This is the end. I am now a cruzmissile

>BLUMPHF is president! This cannot stand!
>prostrates self and fucks self in the ass

Wow that showed him

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness can't let him get the nuclear anal lasers

I'm at the point where I am no longer surprised by leftist insanity. This stuff has surpassed satire long ago.

No.

You're in trouble.

All of you non-Christians in America are in trouble.

The weak should fear the ass lasers.

that's a "woman"?

tell me, is that thing mentally ill, or is it all those who casually accept this claim?

>drumph is in a plane
>laseranus.exe
>laser get in pilots eye
>crashes
>drumph ded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol wtf

The answer is yes

Heh. That's actually pretty funny. I'm not sure what message it conveys - is it, "we're laser-savvy and comfortable with our butts"? I like it as a cultural message, but I don't understand how it should affect my opinions on Trump.

Drumpf is finished.

fucking line these people up and shoot them into mass graves