Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrQrYb2oxJE
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>salon

stop posting this coalburner

/thread

I don’t get it. What’s the issue?

The Jews are getting us to attack her and we're all basically taking the bait.

There were constant attacks on Lauren Southern on Sup Forums several months ago. It was (((them))). But you retards can't see through this shit.

Where's that legendary autism you guys claim to have?

Or maybe they should have thought things through before they thought they could get beta bux off the internet and realized they are a complete disgrace to the movement they are trying to profit off of?

Lauren Southern is fake.

She was called out by Richard Spencer for hanging out with identitarians and the new right in Europe, while claiming to be a civic nationalist in the US.

Like all women she has no real belief, just whatever gets her attention wherever she is.

that salon is still in business

Lauren shit stop posting this whore

>low level anonymous trolls
Is hacker known as Sup Forums among them?

Salon is right. The denizens of this place have no idea what to do with white women who espouse roughly the same views as them. This goes beyond Lauren Southern.

Push all the women out and see how far this gets. I hope you all have a plan for pushing babies out your assholes.

December 4th

retread "news"

youtube.com/watch?v=HrQrYb2oxJE

Shills like OP use MGTOW autists as useful idiots.

The best you can do is report these threads so the /r9k/ retards stop falling for it.

Divide & Conquer and character assassination, oldest trick in the book.

made me chuckle/10

>Where's that legendary autism you guys claim to have?

Jews weaponized their autism to get Zionist Trump elected.

Now they're weaponizing it to try to destroy any anti-establishment, independent right-wing presence with purity-spiralling and infighting.

simple, dont be a whore

also she fucked niggers and she a jew, enough said

The pic is fake, and she isn't a jew.

>lauren souther ftw
I'll be her black knight

Saiz the spic with a brown dick

Did Jews put the black cock in her mouth?

>got pumped with half nigger semen
>cosplays for gibs
>no kids, no nothing
>Hitler was a SJW haha
>I'm so traditional xD

Gentlemen, what should we do about the woman question?

Do you know what's going to happen to coalburners on the DotR? Southern could never be one of us, ESPECIALLY because she doesn't see anything wrong with coalburning. If she had showed contrition, we might have shown clemency.

maybe if she was talking to me while getting my sammich and making me coffee i might half listen.

coal burning whore isn't accepted among us? imagine my shock

>Brazilian animufag shitskin talking shit
>people can't change when they grow up, get redpilled and stop working for Rabbi Media
>implying having kids wouldn't keep her from doing what she's doing, or that it's abnormal for 22 year-olds to be childless
>implying you even have kids
>implying any of this changes her purpose in alternative-media or her content

Neck yourself & fuck off back /r9k/.

From Hungary??? user it's time to shut the computer down and get something done.

>Dates niggers
>Get's criticized for it
>Creates a giant uproar and acts like an sjw

She's a complete dumbass who doesn't know how to take criticism.

Ayyy a whiteknight and it's a canadian ahaahahahaha.

It's because they're basically the new gamer girls.

>salon
>being honest, ever

since Salon posted it, I take it women aren't actually upset @ beta orbiters

All these shills know how to do is character assassination, tney don't ever have arguments.

If they don't character assassinate someone like Lauren, they just character assassinate the posters like that Finn.

They can follow
But NEVER let them lead.

>burn coal
>larp as conservative
>get bullied for larping
Yeah well how could this happen...

Alot of you anons are to young to be married. trust me, after 20 yrs of marriage thats all you wanna do is here another bitch on youtube telling you what you should think or do too. fuck all them hags, go make a family and contribute to the white society being revitalized.

>wahh stop being mean to coalburners

exactly. It's their nature to follow whoever is winning. Their attention whoring doesn't matter.

Some group made this artificial conflict so they could write articles like this.

Both of these.

>women thinking they could just slut themselves up for easy money from like they do with the regressive left
It was clear from the get go that the alt-right is against the equal treatment of women, especially ones who don't do the work to deserve it you dumb cunts. Next time do a little research into the things you're getting into instead of blindly jumping the bandwagon

They're not though?????
That other twitter/youtube based 'alt-right' attention whore is just going hella hard on southern though???
$10 southern has some really bad dirt on her, so that's why she's on Sup Forums posting threads like this.

>Creates a giant uproar and acts like an sjw
What? When did she do that?

>unironically using the term "regressive left"
>unironically using the term "alt-right" and implying Lauren ever branded herself that way or considered herself a "leader"
>implying Lauren herself isn't anti-feminist and that you don't need women to talk to other women to get them to agree with some ideas
>implying you control shit

Spot the shill.

any pics of her puss i seen the tits pic.

>spend the entire life being pampered
>people pretend to be interested on what you say cuz you're a woman and they want to bang you
>enter into an anonymous board and get upset that they lost this privilege. noone cares about you if you're plain boring
>experience what's like to be a man for the first time
>try to recover it by accusing everyone of being virgins and such
>get upset when told to fuck off
I'd attach the jpg with the explanation of "tits or gtfo" and "there aren't women on the internet" but i won't bother to find it

>But you retards can't see through this shit.
Hey, Sup Forums saw through the diaper Jewery pretty well.

Hi Lauren! You forgot to your Finish VPN on!

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

>alt right women upset that alt right men have actual standards beyond 'bls gib bagina'
fixed headline

If they can't stand by their principles and endure harsh criticism or low level trolling then they should take themselves out of the spotlight they've chosen to throw themselves under
I mean come the fuck on, I'm sure they get way worse from people who disagree with their politics, did they just expect unanimous acceptance and praise from people who agree with them politically?
That's a trick question

e-celebs exist to serve our desires, if she can’t meet our expectations its best she steps down and is replaced by someone more far-right.

>alt right
>lauren southern
hahaha, nope.

Shills have been making character assassination threads against the most "far-right" personalities for years like TRS, RageAfterStorm, etc. so that's obviously not the issue.

And these attempts at character assassination threads only intensified once she left Rebel Media and started drifting more to the right and made this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Everyone who doesn't like them is free to ignore these "e-celebs" but they don't.

Southern Air was a CIA front for decades.

She's a coalburner and will probably ride the cock carousel for some time. Find better women to support.

>implying shareblue didnt anonymously harrass her and pinned it on alt-right or Sup Forums

use your brain, false flagging is kike's tradition.

>Dates a half breed when in early teens
>Supports western identity
>Supports (civic) nationalism
>Acts against NGO's importing shitskins into europe
>Stepping stones aren't real

Fastforward to once she's notable:
>"She's a coal burner half/pol/"
>"abandon her"
>t. memeflag

Kys.

There's a reason you'll suffer a terrible fate. You're a caricature of even the lowest example of a person.

(((alt right))) (((women)))

assassinate the character of a controlled op shill, good one

(((They))) didn't make her brag about domesticating her BASED black boyfriend. She did that herself.

They did it by digging through the internet for old photos of her to discredit her which no one would've known about if shills hadn't dug them up, then after spamming them for months for character assassination purposes she felt forced to address it and she didn't brag about it, she just said he wasn't a Muslim to correct things. It would've been better if she denounced it but she probably didn't want to be framed as a "racist alt-right Nazi" since it would hurt her image among normies and would limit the reach of her message so she becomes irrelevant like DailyStormer & David Duke.

They do this with literally every white girl who gets redpilled and starts getting a large audience, sometimes just faking pictures entirely: Marion Le Pen, Ann Coulter, etc. Soon they will do it with RageAfterStorm and Lauren Rose and retards will fall for it again. Every time a white woman starts getting influence to break the conditioning of other girls, it always goes like this:

>coalburner
>she's a Jew
>she doesn't have kids
>hurr durr women should just stay at home and make babies, because obviously having 2 or 3 more kids will help the West more than spreading the right views to millions of people
>she looks over 30
>not hardcore enough because she hasn't said "gas the kikes race war now"
> ">her"

Whether it's true or not makes no difference, all they want to do is cause infighting and character assassinate any public figure that gives an alternative to the mainstream narrative and can influence more people than some random anonymous poster on the internet