This is Fumikage Tokoyami from Boku no Hero Academia

This is Fumikage Tokoyami from Boku no Hero Academia.

Find him a girlfriend (in-universe & reasonable) or he go on a fedorampage in U.A. High in a year or so from now.

this one

she has big tits

The mad banquet of darkness doesn't need a fucking girlfriend.

that's what they all say before they shoot up a school

Birb a cute!

Unfortunately

no girl in MHA thinks this

I'd rather find myself one first.

Hmm, I see what you did there, hah and also just checking

I thought we already agreed he will get the Tsuyu?

whose "we" ?

Silly, silly bird

thinking he can impress the Yaoiorozu - look at him and laugh!

He will die a virgin, just like Neji did in Naruto

Ugly chuuni mutie

If he's just looking to get laid I'm sure Mina and the invisible slut will get around to him when they're done fucking the rest of the class

A FUCKING ROCK

Well, this guy, on the other hand... if he ever gets a girlfriend in the manga, I will literally stream my suicide (that's how confident I am he will never get laid)

Mina only fucks alphas with muscles

invisible slut on fucks ojir

Is this the girlfriend?

l-lewd!

of course, she only loves grapes

Yeah Momo is Mineta's girl

>or he go on a fedorampage in U.A. High in a year or so from now.

Birdbro is too based to do that. Sure, his room is maximum edge, but he's friendly enough with everyone else and is probably one of the more balanced guys in the class.

nah, he's just pretending to be like that because he has autism and is scared of girls

just like me when I was his age

i miss the old days where we we got early spoilers for sj, thsat was before my herr academia, but still

So I think Overhaul is weak to any quirk that uses direct skin contact - look how panicked he gets when Shigaraki rushes him with Disintegration.

Calls in a human shield and everything.

Conversely, a quirk which may require contact but not skin contact - like Compress - won't work. Note that he wears gloves, and that Overhaul has to take off his glove to work.

So basically, anyone who uses their bare hands and makes skin contact is probably the best bet to deal with Overhaul.

Does anyone have that picture where Momo is being graped?

You know which one.

his hand lol

Go away Patreak

Where?

>So I think Overhaul is weak to any quirk that uses direct skin contact
Pretty sure everyone is weak to quirks that require direct physical contact. There are no real counters aside from don't get touched.

And his panic was probably that Shiggy was just moving too fast and Overhaul may be a more immobile fighter. That or he spent so long having a spaz attack because of blood and germs that he didn't have any time to react aside from calling in a shield.

>rock
>substitute two letters with cu
>cuck

whoa

What quirk is Mirio weak to?

I mean, sure, but the thing to figure out here is why did Compress not work on Overhaul? Is it related to Overhaul's quirk, or was it related to one of his friends lurking in the shadows?

Trips are wasted on you grapefag

>why did Compress not work on Overhaul
Did you miss the part where Compress had a dart show in his arm and couldn't use his ability? Hell, even in the page you posted the plague doctor in the white robe comments on missing a second shot.

Overhauls companion has a weapon, or ability that can suppress quirk.

Its pretty clear that the dart-gun was responsible.

He's p.much invincible to everything other than sniper fire from afar while he's unsuspecting or a knife to the throat if sleeping

That's also what I'm trying to figure out - dart guy is involved somehow, but when he says "missed with one shot but it was plenty effective" - does he mean that the shot he "missed" with was still in a sense effective?

In other words, maybe what's causing folks to explode is actually the dart.

Crap guys, I'll be there in a minute!

Overhaul kills Mag with no problem and seemingly no dart involved. White robe is probably commentating on the fact that he shot two darts at Compress but the one that hit still suppressed the quirk.

>Overhaul kills Mag with no problem and seemingly no dart involved. White robe is probably commentating on the fact that he shot two darts at Compress but the one that hit still suppressed the quirk.

That's the problem, we only see an indication of one dart being fired - this "second dart" that "missed" isn't shown.

Endeavor, Denki and Mineta, but ironically his fans who say his quirk is weak will never accept these. On the Villain side, only Magne could realistically beat him and now he's dead. So it's basically a canon fact Mirio will turn to the Villain side out of butthurt, because we know Deku is the #1 hero, but he can't be the #1 if Mirio is still a hero, because Deku/OfA is literally worthless compared to Mirio's "weak quirk".

Also - see how Overhaul touches the bareskin of Magnet guy, but Compress guy was fully clothed?

Speculation puts Overhauls quirk as some variant of Alchemy from FMA. He can remodel anything hence why Mags and Compress' clothes also explode, all it required is his direct touch.

>FMA alchemy
Whatever caused Magnet to explode wasn't a "remodeling" - it was a biological reaction - look at the veins in his eyes. His clothing didn't so much explode as was ripped apart by the simple fact that his upper torso erupted

To anyone who obligues him to use his quirk all the time, making him unable to breathe or see.
Any non physical based quirk with proper use can defeat him

He was shot on his shoulder with a dart that probably nullifies his powers temporaly

I think it might be the other way around. Overhaul nullifies powers, dart makes shit explode.

The fact that the "veins" that we see around his eyes look like Circuitry should clue you in ot the fact that whatever is going on is more than a simple explosion. Otherwise bubbles or some bulging would have sufficed.

As for fabric, there is less fabric present than what a whole shirt would be. Some of that could be in the blood but it's also possible some of it was destroyed as well. The same is true for Compress, he lost an entire sleeve with no indication of where the fabric went.

Also the vein's under the eye do look similar to how the way regeneration works in FMA, implying that some type of creation/destruction thing is going on. It's all speculation but it makes more sense than Overhaul suppressing quirks and his crew having exploding darts. The author makes a point to show someone explode without a dart, and then one who explodes with one in their shoulder. Seems obvious that the dart only suppresses quirks and overhaul is the exploding man.

>Blah blah blah FMA
Jesus christ man - if your upper torso/ arm explodes, the clothing will too.
>no indication of where the fabric went
Dude it's right here.

Enlarged fabric sharpnel

>Dude it's right here.

>there is less fabric present than what a whole shirt would be
I see the fabric dude, not all of it is there. Also please now show me where the sleeve from Compress' shirt went? Also his glove which is what Overhaul touched first. The difference between Mag and Compress is that the latter had very little skin showing and the point of contact wasn't flesh like it was for Mag to begin with so it's safe to assume that Overhauls quirk also works on clothing.

It's like you understand how to look for clues, but miss the obvious ones.

how about Jirou
nobody finds her terribly attractive either

You're so full of shit, with magnet guy there's plenty of fabric from his upper shirt remaining - as much as you'd expect to be left from a guy whose upper body exploded. With Compress, his arm explodes outward and off-screen - so you can't see where the fabrice from his glove would land.

You spent all that time editing when all you had to realize is that no matter where the fabric went, if the explosion happened for Compress as well, it had to either incorporate his glove or bypass it.

We have two examples here
1) Mag gets touched on his exposed arm and explodes

2) Compress gets swiped and presumably his gloved arm is the point of contact.

One clothes, one unclothed. Both explosions take a portion of the victims body with it in a bloody smear, the rest of the assumed mass is either un-drawn or unaccounted for. The same is true of both of their clothing, it's either un-drawn or unaccounted for. You can argue that the sleeve is offscreen but why would Hori suddenly not show us that when he had no problem showing us the remains of Mag's shirt?

I think it's a safe assumption that Overhaul's quirk can "remodel" matter. And since you are fond of combing through pictures, where are Mag's glasses? Also offscreen by your reckoning I assume?

Mina seems like she'd get down with most of the squad if you begged her hard enough and didn't look like grapes

Why has 5% OfA been so useless? Even fucking Bakugou can tank Deku's punches for no good reason, and the presumed superhuman speed has done him no good in the fights against Mirio and Sir because they just "predict" where he is going

But he was shot by the dart first, his powers didn't work against the guy and then Overhaul touched his arm and it exploded.

We already saw Overhaul meld some dudes to a tire on his first appearance, so it's definitely not that

Otherwise he is overpowered

he has to stay the underdog
also it's 8% now

So a few centuries from now once he unlocks a decent amount of power, say something like 20%, how is he going to struggle in ANY fight without it either looking stupid or Hori making even more bullshit quirks?

Would the manga just go full Fist of the North Star and have him wiping the floor with anyone who isn't the arc's main antagonist?

Reminder that Hiro doesn't want to show the villains' everyday outfits. Take this to search for the traitor.
And remember that the guy with the Dupli quirk is the only "villain" that the author drew him doing his everyday life and outfit
She's kinda paired with Jahmming-Wheeyyy
Bakugou is supposedly very powerful. I'd say to a pro level

I like that chapter and I hope we get more Rorschach monologues from twice in the future.

There's a reason why All Might is the Top hero. In BnHA universe the generic super strength tramples everything on its way.

I miss the birdbro
He hasn't had any notable appearances in months

all might is basically superman without his more retarded powers like super breath and whatnot

I wish I was a girlfriend, I love cliché dark and brooding ikemen like himself. Not to mention he's both kind and cute. Would rub cloacas against.

So is Izuku lucky by to have a quirk?
He might've needed up like this bird fucker here

You can't be a girlfriend when you're a boy

Says you

Pinky is not a wanton woman! She is pure!

>This again for the umpteenth time.

For fuck's sake, these threads were decent without you. Take a hint and stay go.

Octopussy

She's pure all right. Pure sex.

Reported

Pls, he'll be with Mt Lady

Kouda

>On the Villain side, only Magne could realistically beat him

ignore the grapefag

>Powerlevel talk
>Here

Boy, I sure can't wait until hero popularity points are a thing. Then we'll never hear the end of it.

this

She'd be so much cooler as a hero if they let her have the Alien Queen name.

Why was Sero's room considered cool? Do Japs actually think that Arabian weave looks good?

It's exotic and they don't associate it with terrorism.

Mirio literally can't do shit w/o the combination of gravity + catapult abuse to "teleport" around and catch enemies off guard
Magne could have had used his magnetic aura to fuck him up, unlike the girl who cucked Deku, who'd need to touch Mirio

I love how you knew you lost the argument in advance

Oh my god, power levels in a shonen - THE HORROR!!

I could never wear these out in public, but dear god I want them so bad.

I want pedophiles to leave.

I'm hoping that overhaul is somehow related to Momo

I like the theory of him being able to manipulate matter that he touches

It would literally be the same thing as bounties in One Piece: Everyone would try to use those points as a strength gage even though power isn't the only factor in them.

Hell, just watch: Hero #3 will be weak as fuck, but will be the friendliest hero and will have gotten their popularity from being the biggest bro ever (having record for the most Make A Wish Foundation wishes granted, as opposed to Endeavor having the record for the most convictions).

so are these being sold at the World Baseball Classic, or can you get them online?

I'm wondering if this Twice is the original Twice or just one of his clones and the real one died from that all out assault he had with his other clones. I guess not knowing is part of what makes it so tragic.

Middle of top panel is speculated to either be a surviving clone, it'll the original. Either way someone likes to watch Twice in the morning, while he looks at the people.

That might have been any of the other guys