ITT: Anime that were forgotten after airing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9i8GGYdwq3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tuX9WTkUNSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks kind of hot. The show probably sucks but that image alone is making me consider picking it up.

I remember planning to watch it when I saw it on the season chart, then completely forgetting about it before the season even started. Was it good?

fuck you, I do.
I still have the opening on my playlist.
That ending felt like a sequel hook but no one really cared about the show even when it was airing

it was shit

Everything that aired in 2016

Should have kept the wise-cracking FBI agent instead of changing him to a little kid.

People still talk about Re:Zero shit, so unfortunately that's not the case.

Manga, and wrong.

Tsuritama right? Didn't even watch it and i still remember it.

Phantasy Star Online 2.
I only remembered that adaptation by chance recently. I had forgotten about it since the second it finished airing.

rip

How can you remember what you've already forgot?

season 2 is coming :)

Go through your reaction image folder and see if you find anything that kind of looks familiar, and unfamiliar at the same time.

cya 2032

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Sometimes, I have a flash of memory about some random show and always mean to be like, "HA HA BET YOU FORGOT THAT SHIT HAPPENED," but then I forget about it all over again.

sorry :(

fuck.

This anime was forgotten while it WAS airing. I remember seeing a single thread asking why no one talked about it with 10 responses that just said it was uninteresting before the thread died.

I liked it.

Every thread.

>sensei's personal cum dumpster.

But if they were forgotten how could we post them in this thread?

Wasn't it kinda hyped for 2-3 episodes because it looked like a christmas cake romance ?

>Cockona

It started ok but went to shit really fast.
>"Transformation" sequence.
>Cake had a fiance.
>Sensei's thing with the friend.
>Mc being a pain in the ass.

Because we save screenshots in an organized set of folders like the autists we are.

Really enjoyable.

Show had good SoL and comedy moments.

Gainax made this, yet no one ever mentions it

That one show about really, really sexy librarians from couple years back.

This one got a banner.

I will never forget her.

I still haven't finished it but what I saw was fun. Live-action ED was hilarious.

Book of Bantorra?

Yeah I doubt that's it.

I liked MC soneway

He probably means Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai.

I'll always remember that because the scans are so dead ;_;

Happens all the damn time. It's like an animu series invigorates interest but once it stops airing the group loses motivation again

Gosick, forgot it existed until now actually

It would have been great if it was actually a procedural anime where the main character solves unlikely, high stakes crimes related to bones somehow, with the kid as her Watson.

But the whole thing was entirely too mundane.

And since we found out that the author stubbornly refused the idea of the /ss/, everyone immediately lost interest.

That one still has a soft spot in my heart. and my dick.

Bantorra had some neat ideas in it and I really wish I had more people to talk about them with. Too bad they went for an epic battle conclusion when it was never a show about epic battles.

Also
>the library is manipulating the entire world and stealing the memories of their dead
>the entire world rises up to destroy them
>it's Judgment Day, they're gonna pay for their sins
>nope the world was just hypnotized by a lizard lol

I still hear people talk about Gosick once in a while so it's not entirely forgotten.

This shit's in my top 10 for the decade. People didn't forget about it, it just doesn't leave much to talk about when it's over. The whole story is relatively straight forward once you reach the end.

Only real lingering discussion is exactly what the monk was going through that drove him to put the events of the show in motion.

I assume the detective mystery series writers don't see any reason to do procedural cop animu when there's no reason to be so...conventional. Why be mundane in a medium where you're not obligated to be realistic? I mean shit didn't the guy who wrote KYUTO GYARU get awards for detective novellas he wrote? How the hell did an award-winning guy end up writing a series about a pushy tomboy and a gay twink solving mysteries while trying to get sensei to notice him?

I've lost count of mysteries where the detective is supernaturally gifted. Be they a psychic detective with magic eye powers pursuing the devil (who also has magic eye powers) or have a weird magical girl moment where she busts a solution out of her nice ass or a detective show where the MC contracted to an logical, sadistic demon who devours mysteries and then proceeds to bully her cute squishy face..

Shame I couldn't get into this one. She was cute and it had a dope OP and ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=9i8GGYdwq3Y

No, you're correct.

What was the Sphenoider's endgame?

I never see any Tsuritama banner.

B-but what about Mobu!

The sort of anime that was targeted at actual children for recruitment purposes. They'll think back on it fondly while wagecucking.

For good.

I really wish people didn't use cuck to mean everything.
Isn't wageslaving a good enough description?

Scans go by tanks so it's not dead. Just waiting for the next volume release.

Maybe they think paying taxes is cuckolding?

Fuck, I can't even remember what the "F" meant.
I truly forgot this anime.

The liberal idea of taxation is that it is actually slavery.
It means that the fruits of your labor are forcibly taken from you, which translates in their minds to forced labor.

maybe the Japanese stepdad removed it?

I think the F meant 15. Not like it made any more sense if you knew about it.

It commits the cardinal sin of having nothing to really get invested in.
I mean what the hell am I even supposed to be rooting for? That everyone has a nice time?

Sakurako was a real mad woman. I remember this scene from the penultimate episode where she gleefully poked at 2 suspected murderers with the remains she just dug up of their once friend.

High heel shows in pink

I'll never forget that one Engrish conversation that just wouldn't stop, or Magata's cool dream machine.

I think I might be the only person who actually liked this show.

It started out fine. It just Mari Okada'd past the event horizon when the plot hit.

People still talk about it occasionally. It was at it's best while it was airing though. It's just not fun watching it outside of Sup Forums.

it was good until the time travel bullshit ruined all character development

I don't think you need to use Mari Okada's name when Jun Maeda'd is a much more accurate description of what happened.

But it did?
Hexadecimal nigger.
The characters were shit, but the mystery was surprisingly solid.

Remember when shows were using Urobutchi's name to get attention despite the fact that he had little to know involvement in their script? Gargantia remembers.

Lupin I I I 2015, unfortunately.

it deserves to be forgotten

dropped it at like episode 5

Wizard Barristers was pretty off the wall for a Detective show because >Magic
But the show was doomed from the opening episodes. The Yuri was lazily done and was a turn off from the start. I watched the first episode and gave up. The frog was just frustrating

Remember this? This was a thing that happened.

I wont ever forget him

the last episode could easily be a second season. I would have loved to see the deterioration of every abality he gain. what a waste

I don't even remember it when it aired.

It's not even over and everyone's forgotten about it.

Can confirm. I lost interest the moment his perfect Train Man romance with bluehair was interfered with and haven't thought of it since.

Fukka's doing great though. Fine it'll probably be forgotten in time, but the Idol romance is pure
>Y-You g-guys like pure g-girls, right?

Apart from threads I created I think I can count the number of threads this got post-airing on one hand.

This. If not a second season it should have at least lasted a few episodes at least.

This. Really weird how the manga is relatively popular here but the anime threads are always dead.

It's selling okay or at least not completely bombing if that's what you mean, but the threads are dead.

If they don't truck it I'm rioting.

>**1,484位 (***,684pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) Blu-ray
Doing fine? Doesn't look like it by the looks of this.

I'll never forget this anime because it started airing while I was in severe financial trouble and stupid fucking me had to watch the first 4-5 episodes and get even MORE depressed and suicidal.

>episode delayed by one week
>Title is "Fate!"
The truckening's going to happen, the question is if they'll follow the manga and truck Fuuka, or go anime-original and truck Koyuki (the latter is a possibility given that in the anime she appears to be the main love interest).

Did he died?

I remember those hips and tits

youtube.com/watch?v=tuX9WTkUNSk

Song is from the OVA but who cares? It was comfy af.

new game is gettng second season

>af

You're better not lying to me

Yeah me died.

>getting mad over stupid shit like this