/TCG/ TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS GENERAL

/TCG/ Is dedicated to the celebration and appreciation for one of the greatest European traditions.

Reminder that if you are of European descent and not celebrating a good, wholesome, traditional Christmas, you are part of the problem.
Reminder that the Modern Santa mythology is a plot to subvert the true traditions of Christmas.
Remember the joy and greatness of this season. It is your duty to celebrate it, and pass its special significance on to your children.

THREAD THEME:
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JH3T6YwwU9s

ITT: We discuss the Joy of Christmas, the day of Christ's birth. We will also share our traditions, particularly ancient traditions passed on by family for centuries.
>Food
>Music
>Decorations
>Midnight Mass
>Art
>Fellowship
>St. Nicholas
>Krampus and other folk charcters

Muslims will never understand the joy and beauty of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm66tM6gyUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

merry bro, Christmas

And to you and your family!

you too, and good we are not in australia where Christmas is in the middle of summer haha

Christmas is comfiest when its cold and snowy.

Are you going to have a comfy Christmas user?

mmmmmh yeah, not snowing but it's cold and rainy so it feels good be inside

Go to fucking church on the 25th you degenerate motherfuckers or you're part of the problem

thank you user-kun, how's the weather at you ?

We usually get around 0 this time of the year but these days we're 5 degrees below. I'm freezing. Clear skies anyhow

Very comfortable user.

We are lucky to have snow. I do love a white Christmas.

I'm going to midnight mass late on the 24th. Get on my level paddy.

Alone.
Loved ones passed away, ones I thought were loved ones walked away.
I miss the warmth of Christmas.

>one of the greatest European traditions.
Um, stop celebrating Christmas, sweetie.

I feel for you user. We are here.

I suggest you find a good local church. They will make you feel welcome on Christmas. They won't care if you are new to their congregation/believe. Just be genuine and honest, and you will be welcomed.

same here but rain
mm nice user
merry Christmas vargbot

>I'm going to midnight mass late on the 24th. Get on my level paddy.
I'm going to user, God bless you! I hope it will be a wonderful mass. I will go to a very small and cozy church in my village. Comfy as fuck
user, this saddens me greatly. Go to church and find peace in contemplation of life. We don't know each other but I swear, my thoughts and prayers will be to you tonight.

do a private Christmas eve home, with just you and the Lord as guests

Very good user. You are lucky to have an old cozy church.

I will be going to my local Cathedral (not pic related). Its only 100 years old, but still conveys magnificence.

sounds so good

>not pic related
I know, that's the cathedral of Milano. I live near there, I'm currently on holiday to my grandparents'. That's a wonderful church. You can't forget it once you see it.

Good for you user! I wish you all a wonderful christmas.

I have visited it once. You could fit my cathedral into it 4 times. Happy Christmas to you too user!

Do you go to Church user?

no, not usually, but I listen to the church on radio

You might like to try going to a Christmas Vigil mass at a Catholic church near you. Very comfy.

merry Christmas, pol

very good idea, wish we all became Orthodox though since it has its merits

Reminder that Christmas has nothing to do with the Jewish Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef. It is the ancient European holiday of Yule.

that would be 'ben yosef' and Christmas has everything to do for the Son of Man , born of the spirit

>ben yosef
You would know Hebrew, kike. And no, it doesn't. The kike rabbi Jesus was not born in December. Also, lol at that shitty kindergarten-tier art. What the fuck is wrong with his eye? Christcucks destroyed art for hundreds of years.

Silence, you are the kike , only they hate our Lord and he will put you all to the sword, enjoy your dead children. Merry Christmas motherfucker.

>knows Hebrew
>worships a Jew
>reveres ancient anti-white Jews Abraham, Moses, David, etc.
>follows Jewish law

You're a kike m8

my local cathedral was attacked by a muslim after 9/11, and my town has one of the most expensive mosques in the world, funded by saudi arabia ($8bil)
i hope someday we may expel these invaders

i have no idea what a midnight mass is. so late! can someone explain?

the Son of Man was bor of no father, this was so important kikes changed their patrilineal descent to matrilinal, we blew them the fuck out . Now go light a candle to Christ you kike scumbag/party pooper/ sad worthless liar.
>You're a kike because you can't help yourself capitalise 'jew' > intercepted.

obligatory

A midnight mass is one of the comfiest Christmas traditions.

It usually starts around midnight, and has beautiful music, and all the extras you might not find at a regular Sunday mass such as incense. for Christmas they bring in a statue of the baby Jesus, venerate and bless it, and then lay it in the nativity scene in the Church. It is a beautiful liturgy, More so than usual. If you go to one, try to go to a Cathedral.

Because it is at midnight you don;t have ot go to mass in the morningl

It would make an excellent introduction to the Church.

>rabbi Jesus celebrated Passover
>not a kike

Christfags actually believe this

Reminder that Catholics are globalist leftists and the original social justice warriors. They will be killed on the day of the rope

convert or GTFO

that's very nice, I should try it sometime

Try it tomorrow user!

I'm not keen on anti-white Jewish religion m8. I prefer not to give my money to immigration charities, like christcucks do.

have you converted yet ?
you know what , maybe I wil :)

I hope you do user.

Suffer pagans. Curses upon you and your merry mass. Signed, a bible believer.

I hope you go too, user.

Literally kill yourself filthy Pagan scum
Only one other modern day president was brave enough to fight (((them))) and he got capped
Guess what religion he was?

alice cooper is a devout Christian, bet you didn't know , look it up

thank you frens

Lose the dickless dead joo on a stick, White manor your ace is finished .Go back to your balanced male& female pantheon.

Fuck all of you cut-dick licking chrisling lion-food units.

fuck off already kike, we're full.

Any whitefag that won't reeducate away from joofag religion will be put to the sword.

Jesus is Baphomet.

Merry Christmas to all of you guys.

Merry Christmas, and can you please tell me where is that room is it an estate, castle or...

Alice is a joo.Any joo posing as an x-tian is King of that gaggle of chrislings.

Buy-bull? Sounds legit.
godz a joo? Sounds legit.

Day of the rope 4 any paleface cut-dick licker.NO MERCY

nice crack pipe, lay it down
Alice Cooper is a pastor's son and so is his wife, he's not a kike, it's just you who's a kike without any truth to be find in you, you're rotten as hell, and you even think it's good. Bet you love your fall and that makes me happy.

Merry Christmas user-kun :)

& the magic sky zombie joo came back 2 life after being scourged,tacked& run through with a spear after 3 dayz or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm66tM6gyUY

"Kike" .Too funny . You will be full when I fill you.

oh boo sho shcary - yes kike, that's what you are , a kike scumbag with his cocksucker rabbinate to guide him, you're all in for a real ride.

Turn the other butt-cheek,bruh! Where's rhat x-tian charity? Oh ,there it is. Unh ,unh unh..

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums.

LMAO!!!Whatz that flag rer flyin' chrisling cut-dick licker?

what's yours you stupid kike
>kikes ffs
Go back to your rabbi listen to his words they're golden they come from the same whole bloody dicks go in. That there is a curse you all carry to be incompatible with the truth and get charred for it.

kekd n chekd

Hey christbro we were in another thread together arguing with the same athiestniggers. and now they are here again. They are too obsessed they need mental health help

I kno
They do need a shrink yeah .

Christmas feels great

First time setting up a great Christmas dinner for part of my extended families almost all by myself. I'm so happy that I've got to catch up with my favorite uncle and cousins after quite some time - studying fulltime leave almost no time to do anything else during the year. Sadly it's very hot in here, even considering that I'm on the south.

Does anybody have stories or some nice explanations regarding the meanings of the symbology in this time of year. I've got some like the meaning of the Christmas tree, the lights, but I'd like to beef up my knowledge to try to get my folk to realize the richness behind this date.

Reminder that Christmas is January 7th Gregorian Style.

what's up with all the 'reminder' peole, they're really sad
Merry Christmas bro

>The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey. His wealthy parents, who raised him to be a devout Christian, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Obeying Jesus' words to "sell what you own and give the money to the poor," Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He dedicated his life to serving God and was made Bishop of Myra while still a young man. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity to those in need

Mery Christmas for now but I won't accept any good wishes until my Christmas.

>Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers. After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).

I think it's one of Queen Victorias palaces. The one where she celebrated Christmas.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive user

welcome back broanon

I was at a local Christmas festival with bonfires.

Thanks for fighting off the pagans.

>tfw christmas in summer
>family on the way over for bbq
>beers on ice
feels good cunts

merry christmas, brothers

Merry Christmas too, beware of sharks tho
sounds pretty good , yeah had to shoo them away

I can't imagine a warm Xmas. Is is comfy?

>Xmas

Not comfy if you try to do the traditional roast dinner (warmer inside your house than outside it on 30+ degree days? fuck no). Weather's pretty mild this year, 19 today and 20 tomorrow before it spends the next week around 30

A lot of us switched to bbq and seafood because it can be done outdoors, even apartment-dwelling soyim can head to a beach or park to indulge one of their few remaining ties to civilisation

I can't imagine freezing my balls off for Christmas desu. Would be easier to give the wife her gift though, she wants another baby.

Sounds like fun.

The best part about a cold Christmas is being inside and comfy, while outdoors its cold and dark. I guess summertime just feels too normal for me.

>The best part about a cold Christmas is being inside and comfy, while outdoors its cold and dark. I guess summertime just feels too normal for me.
this, it's ultra /comfy/ being in with all goodies while out is cold n windy .

you made a great thread OP, thank you

Merry Christmas and God Bless Sup Forums

God bless us /all/ brother :)

God Bless

>Kikemas
>European

>the day of Christ's birth
>Christcucks actually believe this

merry christmas Sup Forums may 2018 be filled with glorious memes and a peaceful world

you're late kike, we now in the midst of celebrating
paganLARP kikebashing was over half an hour ago

Merrrrrry Christmas anons, may Christ fill our lives with joy and our hearts with fire.

>somereiggeredfaggotcantresist.jpeg
>Christcucks actually believe this
Actually no one believes that you dumb fuck,
literally all Christians know he was born in Oct.
I wouldn't expect a fedora to into Trad tho.

I want to be one of those animals next to jesus ...

Bump

be the man next to him user-kun