15 ** **,786 *,***,786 **1 flip flappers 3 New

○flip flappers 【全6巻】
巻数 初動 発売日
01巻 *,883 17.01.06
02巻 *,795 17.02.02
03巻 *,786

OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TTw2XnBIml4V9Bq_2hu9iUonvd0mteXb_zV60E_Wtcw/edit#gid=1589557488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like

Flip Failers

>sales thread
Yeah, this will be a good thread.

Because jojo generals are much better, huh?

>Because maidshitdragon generals are much better, huh?

ftfy

Wet poop is worse than dry poop.

>Because maiddragon baiting is so much better, huh?
Fixed that for you.

>My dog took a shit on the couch I guess I will too!

False equivalence. I will never be able to get this logic, if there is any.

>Wet poop is worse than dry poop.
No it isn't. Wet poop is better because there always some retard who step on it. And that's funny.
Same with sales threads and the people who take them seriously.

How is some asshole stepping in wet poop and tracking it into my home every 3 hours funny?

That looks kinda consistent? I mean I know it's bad but not like there is a big drop

It funny for me, the spectator.

If anything, what's kind of surprising is just how poorly it did in the first place. You would have expected from how vocal the fanbase is that at the very least the first volume would have sold at least 1k.

Only because your're retarded enough to think vocal fanbase on Sup Forums means anything to japan.

Yes it flop
And yes it is still AOTS

I never liked this but goddamn does it show that Sup Forums cannot be bothered by sales threads

My logic is that sale threads are more entertaining than circlejerking generals.
As you can see, my logic is pretty simple.

It was fucking boring with forgettable characters. People watch anime for entertainment, no philosophical bullshit.

What you expect?

Reminder Flip Flappers wasn't even close to being voted Sup Forums's AotY when you filtered out people who watch less than 5 anime a season.

Are you saying that Sup Forums watches more than 4 anime a season?

>filtered out people who watch less than 5 anime a season
Then why wasn't it popular on reddit or MAL?

t. buttblasted Redditor:Zerofag

Which is nonetheless still full of shit. They are both rubbish threads and your argument of it's entertaining to me so it's ok can be applied by those jojofags too.

>filtered out people who watch less than 5 anime a season
>filtered out casuals
I'm not seeing what's so bad about that.

What's your deal?

Here we go.

Reddit was all over Flip Floppers.

He is a cancerous tripfag whoring attention on an anonymous forum.

>pinoy tripfag being a hypocrite and lambasting others for doing the same thing he himself has done
Nothing new.

>They are both rubbish threads and your argument of it's entertaining to me so it's ok can be applied by those jojofags too.
Yes, and if I have to deal with rubbish threads, I'll just pick the ones I like the most. I don't get why it's so hard to understand.

>reddit
>liking blatant sexualization of middle school girls

Reddit was all over Re:Zero and this is not even debatable

Many people think your threads are just as rubbish and deserved to be purged just as well. I don't get why it's so hard to understand.

Remember, you're the one who bring up jojo. You're the one who decided to turn this into an us vs them shit. Kind of appropriate that you like sales threads since it's basically Sup Forums's equivalent of console wars where both sides pretend their side's shit doesn't stink.

It's the casuals who liked Flip Flappers & ReZero. Once they were filtered out, Ange Vierge took it's proper place as AotY.

I miss Ange Vierge

>Once they were filtered out, Ange Vierge took it's proper place as AotY.
>Ange Vierge
Nice history revisionism.

Or put your trip back, fucking pinoy.

Fuck off.
OP, I genuinely hope you get banned.

Look at the poll yourself if you don't believe me.
>Or put your trip back, fucking pinoy.
Fuck off. I'm an American, not that retarded tipfaggot.

>v1 total 71,470
>v2 total 63,663
>v3 total 55,194

That's one weird way of spelling Re:Zero. Flop Floppers was super niche outside of Sup Forums, and for good reason.

>American has to make up fake polls
Sad!

>talking about Reddit
>caring about Reddit

Just stop

>Many people think your threads are just as rubbish and deserved to be purged just as well. I don't get why it's so hard to understand.
>deserved to be purged
I think the same about generals, but no one purge them and no one purge sales threads, so what's your point? They have their fun, I have my fun. Peace peace

>remember, you're the one who bring up jojo
>you're the one who decided to turn this into an us vs them shit
>kind of appropriate that you like sales threads since it's basically Sup Forums's equivalent of console wars where both sides pretend their side's shit doesn't stink.
Oh boy, oh boy. Looks like you are the dude who would always step on the fresh shit and get mad. Glad to see you on sales threads.

Well if you wanna play that game...

>They have their fun, I have my fun.
>Peace peace
Again, says the guy who tried to start the fight in the first place

>Oh boy, oh boy. Looks like you are the dude who would always step on the fresh shit and get mad.
Look in the mirror. You did that very thing. First. Hell, I wasn't even the guy you were originally arguing with, just jumped in to point out your hypocrisy.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking retard.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TTw2XnBIml4V9Bq_2hu9iUonvd0mteXb_zV60E_Wtcw/edit#gid=1589557488

>so what's your point?
His point is that you don't get to act like you have the high ground. You DID bring up jojo generals and then you get mad when others called you out on that.

>Flip Floppers

all poops are once wet poops when they come out, what is your point?

Flip Flappers was both too adult and too childish. Add in yuri undertones and only a specific niche demographic would be into it.

I'm pretty sure if you removed the yuri it would be even less popular.

It was a work of art, not a work of a business man

>Again, says the guy who tried to start the fight in the first place
Christ. You really don't get it.

>ook in the mirror. You did that very thing. First. Hell, I wasn't even the guy you were originally arguing with, just jumped in to point out your hypocrisy.
Don't pretend to own a crystal ball if you don't want to ridicule yourself

>not using Tomorrow

>browsing in a dimly lit basement

I agree, if you took the yuri undertones off it'd have even less appeal, besides being an integral part of the story

The only things I found interesting in this series were the spooky episode and Yayaka's sweet thighs.
I hope Ryohei Takeshita gets more roles. His New Game episodes were great as well.

May S2 bring us a bountiful gayness

>The only things I found interesting in this series were the spooky episode and Yayaka's sweet thighs.
My nigga

Is this fanmade? It looks really good

>01巻 *,883 17.01.06
Fuck yeah exactly 1 frt

We fucking saved anime again

So do I.
When's the next "retarded girls do retarded things" show?

It's airing right now.

Wait people on Sup Forums actually like flip flappers?

Why?
The characters were all hackneyed tropes and the plots was all over the fucking place. It had its moments (desert ep mostly) but the overall product was a complete shitshow.

The girls were gay

Were you living under a rock?

>the plots was all over
Retard detected.

>It had its moments (desert ep mostly)
I don't like Flip Flappers either, but stick to Triggershit, kid.

Studio 3Hz doesn't deserve this. I liked all their anime

The latter episodes almost made me forget how good the earlier episodes were. The snow episode, the bunny episode, the Mad Max episode, the spooky episode and the one with multiple Papikas were all fucking perfect and I won't hear a word against them. I don't hate the last five episodes, but they definitely feel like they're from a different, lower-quality anime. Flip Flappers was excellent at creating atmosphere, but there was something wrong with how they added plot right at the end. Probably the biggest indication of this is that they used the exact same "Papika accidentally refers to Cocona as Mimi" cliffhanger in three consecutive episodes. It's like they had to finish the story they'd written, but they didn't really know how.

I wasn't on Sup Forums much last season.
I got the gist of what it was SUPPOSED to be but so many things were left to assumptions.
The title of the anime itself was a random asspull with literally zero explanation. The fuck was flipflapping even supposed to be?
I get this feeling this is what it boils down to..
I don't even know how to interpret this insult.
Clearly I don't spend enough time on Sup Forums. It's probably for the best.

>I don't even know how to interpret this insult.
Stick to poorly written anime that consist of all flash and no substance.

Sora no Method was kinda mediocre and that sci-fi one they did was unrepentant trash.
Flifla is the first thing they've done that could be considered good

Are you seriously implying flip flappers of all things had substance?..

Method was really cute

You have to read Jung and Mein Kampf to understand Flip Flappers

>with literally zero explanation
So you are one of these guys that can't appreciate a vidual media not spoonfeeding you every little information with tedious plot dumps. Sometimes there is no meaning behind what they yell.

The only legitimate complain would be leaving too much out on how Papika ended with Flip Flappers. Or what Nyus purpose was.

I found those cliffhangers annoying because it seemed so unnatural that every single time she made the slip, it was right at the cutoff of an episode. Like, why did Papika never react to a glowing shard and make the slip during the middle of an episode or while they were doing something?

They just weren't ready to give us an immediate reaction by Cocona, which bothers me because it really was just delaying a big plot reveal while they got a few more episodes out of the way.

Hell, the whole "I accidentally confused you with my previous introverted, blue-haired PI adventure partner" was such a cheap setup for the Mimi reveal in the first place. Like seriously, that's just a viewer gut punch for anyone that's gotten invested in the friendship between the protagonists and it ended up being a relatively inconsequential detail that was rapidly left behind once HAPPENING happened.

It needed to either stick to a theme or stay with the episodic, random nature of the earlier episodes in my opinion. With no central theme the plot becomes meh but forcing a plot just kind of ruins the fun nature of the show.

>Or what Nyus purpose was.
Wow you mean that thing they totally glossed over and didn't explain at all bugged you?
Wow you must be one of these guys that can't appreciate a visual media not spoonfeeding you every little information with tedious plot dumps

>I got the gist of what it was SUPPOSED to be but so many things were left to assumptions.
There are a lot of valid reasons to hate Flip Flappers, but this isn't one of them. Please don't ask for everything to be spoonfed to you. I want more anime like Flip Flappers' first few episodes, which either explained things through subtext or not at all and did a lot of visual storytelling. Too many shows just drop an autist-level infodump on you, where all the rules of their dumb fantasy universe are explained to you in exquisite detail instead of being revealed naturally as the story unfolds.

>Cockona

It was a joke, user. Sorry for posting an inside joke. We managed to collect a lot of them over the time the show was airing. It was kinda fun

I leave Sup Forums for one season and I'm already blinded by the haze of irony and contrarianism.

Sup Forumsustim is such a complex culture.

>Mein Kampf
But the immaculate, genetically tailored aryan beauty lost in the end.

It's great, isn't it.

COCONA!

>t.
Crossboarder filth detected.

Yayaka has BROAD MAN SHOULDERS

Yayaya!

She also has a very BIG BICEPS

Whatcha gonna do about it, puppy?

ConRevo was like that during its whole run, too bad it flopped as well.

>Whatcha gonna do about it, puppy?
Probably wrap her long legs around her girlfriend and continue making out. It's a shame stocky little Yayaka can't do the same with those stubs she calls legs.

Unlucky for her, Cocona prefers girls that actually look like girls.

>those stubs she calls legs
You mean these animal abusers? She has nice and fit legs and a tight ass. Everyone agrees.

Papika will just grow useless tits when she's old and busted.

>useless
Oh don't worry, I'm sure Yayaka's former best friend will be able to think of a few good uses for them.

Meanwhile the only thing tight about Yayaka's ass is the stick lodged up it.

Reminder to those who can't into visual storytelling that Flip Flappers is actually 26 episodes long.

>former best friend
Funposting aside, I think Cocona and Yayaka are still best friends at the end of the show. Papika didn't replace her, because, even Oshiyama said this, Papicoco are "more than friends". There is still room for this friendship.

This is just further proof that it really was AOTY. Plus, the threads would be ruined if they were invaded by the shiteaters who watch more than 5 shows per season