Be London

>be London
>spend £50 million on a holocaust memorial that looks like this

Other urls found in this thread:

dezeen.com/2017/10/24/david-adjaye-wins-competition-design-national-holocaust-memorial-london-uk/
thezog.wordpress.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025756/Steel-guard-London-Blitz-memorial-defaced-racist-Kill-Brits-vandals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/12111155/Why-I-forgive-the-Nazis-who-murdered-my-family.html
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be london in 2020
>26% white

Mudslimes are gonna end up tearing it down.

what does that have to do with the hallofcost
also why do we even allow jews to build their memorials in our contries

Is it for parkour?

Are the competing for "worst memorial" award with Berlin?

I remember that place. That used to be a really nice park.

Where's the memorials to the other 6 million Russian POW's, faggots, Jehovah witnesses. Jews have colonized the holocaust they have a fuck monopoly on it

Do some nigger tier graffiti on it just for laughs.

why does every single holocaust memorial looks like some art student threw up stones in a park

Meh. How much has Europe spent so far on its "Christmas Cubes"?

Pic very related.

>muslims tear it down in 2030

That thing is disgraceful. It should be taken down

Because modern architecture is Jewish.

Listen goy, you should know better, you need to build monuments to the 6 gorilliion in all your cities and towns until you have no sheckles left

sadiq khan just yesterday said he needs to increase our concil tax because the gov isn't giving london enough money...

They will actually be doing bongs a favor for once then. What a fucking eyesore.

>(((Artist))) buys $50,000 worth of scrap
>it's to remember the six gorrilion, goyim!
>pockets $49,950,000

Why are all Holocaust memorials so ugly?

wait until someone decides to allahu akbar that thing with a truck and knock it over like dominoes.

Why do so many of those people looked shooped in?
The Guy in the wheelchair, the couple on the right straight from the 1920s, its really weird

I know jews consider themselves above and beyond all other humans on earth, BUT if one considers all human life to be "equally valuable" even under their wildest claims of persecution, suffered among the LEAST casualty/death tiers during WWII

Yet all across the world, across all languages and cultures, we must revere, worship and marvel at the loss of our masters 2 generations ago. WHY? WHY do we still do this?

They won't allow that to be built there...lol

Because it's concept art

What a disgusting heap of shit. Reminds me of those Soviet modernist sculptures.

why do countries other than germany get holocaust memorials anyway?

why are they celebrating the holocaust...i thought it was supposed to be a bad thing

reminding the goyim of their place
>here is an indefensibly hideous piece of architecture but you can't criticise it because six gorillion

not realizing that the majority of the £50 million was laundered money

Being honest, it's amazing that a group that has been kicked out so many times in history, but which claims to be so intelligent, can't figure out that actions have consequences.

At this point I'm prepared to round up both Jews and Muslims and stuff them both into the same camp just to see what happens.

Either way, though, at some point both groups will need to be rounded up yet again, and I will be happy to participate in that.

>be british
>win war against Nazis for Jew Overlords
>still get a memorial in your capital
get your fucking act together, seriously

Lol, erm "ooops".
In my defence, i havent visited london in a decade. Nothing would surprise me.
I am herby a massive faggot, please rape my face

>where is the armenian holocaust memorial?
>where is the native american holocaust memorial?
>where is the chinese genocide memorial?
i can go on, but you guys get my point

what the fuck is it suppose to be? how does this memorialize the holocaust?

it just looks like a waste of money and a public eye sore.

>be jewish
>be of a race that has no sense of aesthetics
>make an ugly shitty holocaust (which is 80% lies) memorial in your host country
>people have even more reason to hate the jews
i am okay with this

It's underground. Those things are entrance to the stairs.

dezeen.com/2017/10/24/david-adjaye-wins-competition-design-national-holocaust-memorial-london-uk/

ah yes the holocaust, that classic game of dominoes

It isn't still built, man. that's final project to see how it looks with people.

One look at it reminded my why the holocaust happened, that is for sure

>hmm how do we design a memorial to millions and millions of overseas dead people in a tasteful but still evocative way...any ideas? paul?
>well...it's just something i've been toying with but...how about we make an exact replica of the soviet secret police's underground execution chambers?
>brilliant mate

Does ever city in the world need a Holocaust memorial?

cost as much as a stadium

Good grief it's even more self indulgent than I thought!

someone should bomb that shit and red pill the fuck out of normies leaving address to websites like
thezog.wordpress.com/

and 4pelbs archive threads

By the way is there a Blitz memorial in London?

lelmao but seriously, the holohoax never happened

the architect is called David Adjaye

>.any ideas? paul?
>Paul?
kek
It's designed by a nigger architect - "New British from Ghana" and some Israeli jew. kek.
>In 2017, Arad won the competition to design the UK Holocaust Memorial in collaboration with Ghanaian British architect David Adjaye.
Strange alliance between kikes and niggers

Niggers cant do shit right.

We don't memorialise white deaths, we celebrate them.

OFC NOT

he is a knight in Britain

i can think of a more fitting memorial
pic related

more like spent one million on it and funneled 49 million to their family and friends.

Ahahahahahahaha
Trying so hard to make it dark and forebearing.
>This is serious goyim!

Guess what
The holocaust never happened and putting shit in glass cases with eerie lighting doesn't prove anything kikes

50 million pounds, huh? what is? like $20,000 american?

To be fair you have to have a really high IQ to understand and really appreciate the deeper symbology of this genius work of art.

Oh Christ don't put it there. That'll cause even more traffic havoc than normal what with the bloody cycle lanes and closing off the park.

As for why it's ugly, I've heard it said holocaust memorials are ugly because such an event should not be remembered with something beautiful.

>be terrorist religion mayor
>gotta be a good goy or get fired
>put up a holohoax memorial
>costs ridiculous
>looks ridiculous
>subtly hinting at a ridiculous cause
>memorialposting
>all at whitey's expense

50 million shekels... it was made by a Jew, wasn't it?

Somebody needs to unironically blow it up

here is another work of his

No, no you have at least one.
Only 80,000 pounds though and has to be kept behind a fence.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025756/Steel-guard-London-Blitz-memorial-defaced-racist-Kill-Brits-vandals.html

Ameriman visiting london right now. It's actually really white and Asian

Be funny as fuck when some cyclists try to cut through it and realise theyve been railroaded down a flight of stairs though

okay how is that 50 fucking million?

lmao now just put a fan on it and it'll drop your temps by 5 degrees or so

The UK isn't as fucked as the memes say, but certain areas I would very much caution you against going. Come to the Lake District, it's GLORIOUS.

thats hideous

On the first night that jews hate, the jews sued me cause, I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the second night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the third night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the fourth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the fifth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the sixth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.

1/2

Holocaust memorial he designed for Canada

2/2

On the seventh night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the eighth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 8 loans unpaid, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the nineth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 9 illegal thoughts, 8 loans unpaid, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the tenth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 10 Sup Forums posts, 9 illegal thoughts, 8 loans unpaid, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the eleventh night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 11 swastikas, 10 Sup Forums posts, 9 illegal thoughts, 8 loans unpaid, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.
On the twelfth night that jews hate, the jews sued me for, 12 pennies glued down, 11 swastikas, 10 Sup Forums posts, 9 illegal thoughts, 8 loans unpaid, 7 questions about; 6 gorillion, 5 hateful tweets, 4 frivolous claims, 3 golden sheckels, 2 slaves they owned and I once wished their christmas would be merry.

I went to Liverpool today and drunk 14 yr olds tried to fight my group, on a scale of 1 to 10 how good do you people consider that place?

I make better renders than this
are jewish architects even trying?

I'm checking wikipedia

Ranking with most Holocaust memorials
1st place: USA 62 Memorials/Museums
2# France - 55 Memorials/Museums
3rd place Israel - 11
4th place Greece - 9
5th place Germany - 8

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

>Being honest, it's amazing that a group that has been kicked out so many times in history, but which claims to be so intelligent, can't figure out that actions have consequences.
Sup Forums in a nutshell, well done lad. I think about suicide every day, but I just want to see how this will end, it's like watching a soap opera. The more shit like this they they do, the less likely it is to end well for them, now we can talk to one another.

jesus titty fucking christ architects can be such wankers.

jesus fucking christ those pictures make me rage

They always seem to design these in a way to make them as ugly as hell.

As well as making them hard to remove in an inconspicuous manner.

Has anyone debunked this shit: telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/12111155/Why-I-forgive-the-Nazis-who-murdered-my-family.html

We made that number up to get more attention to what was going on, goyim.
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

By the time this is built, people will be openly laughing at the idea of the Holocaust

No way that cost £50,000,000.

But if it did, I want to know who got the kickback for that, because I could probably arrange a team of builders to put a thing like that up for £100-200k. Split the diff?

Proof in numbers

More pics

in london though.
renting the cranes/zoning/paying a city planning office since its a public area ect would be far more expensive, im still on your side though. but the figure would be closer to 1 million euro.
50 mill is bent as fuck .

Liverpool is about -3/10

Anyone......

Why do they make things so ugly? What is wrong with pic related? In what brain is the block better than the nice thing? I don't know if I've been here too long, but I honestly think that genocide is the only solution now.

Jews won WW2

Why does England even require a Holocaust memorial? No English Jews were killed, other than a few who were unfortunate enough to be caught on the Continent. Oh yes, I forgot, it's the foundation myth. Kill them all lads, kill them all, for real this time.

Wow it's like walking into the oven itself

don't give a fuck really, UK gets what is searching for now.

>desecrating perhaps the most beautiful part of london
ashkenazi brazenness

damn holocaust memorial looks like that?

Makes sense.

Holocaust is a religion now,these are your shrines