What's the Jews' deepest fear?

And how do we exploit it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jews
>emotions
you have got a lot to learn

Things every Jew fears:
>Losing control of media
>Losing control of banks
>Open borders for Israel
>Feminists in Israel
>Jews racemixing

The Jews' deepest fear is unity; pride in ones race and nation, and the acknowledgment of their efforts to subvert and deracinate the Volk in their own homeland.

The Jews' deepest fear is being found out.

>What's the Jews' deepest fear?
Being found out.

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

going to jail

The samurai

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

A world without bagels

A multiracial coalition /against/ Jews would make them shart themselves

>Eggnog and drinking it before the xmas day
>Acting all nationalistic and shit while drunk

or
or
good thread

Nationalism

how are jews not white? This guy literally looks identical to every single italian/ balkan ive met in my life?

Physical labor

- Expose them
- Take their money
- Take their control
- Take their land
- Let niggers breed subhumans in their families

probably not considering how violently they defend israel. Maybe they fear nationalism while living as a minority population within a dominant society but to say that they are generally afraid of nationalism is stupid.

exposure.

That would explain their high iq

laziness sparks innovation

pork at half price

I'm talking about the goyim's nationalism

White males.
>And how do we exploit it?
Kill them all.

Being called a Jew.

Other Jews and Jewish children not being raised Jewish or told they are Jewish.

They also fear fake Jews exploiting the systems the Jews created.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

OH LOOK! Q IS GONE! BODHI MANTRA IS GONE! user 5 SHOWS BACK UP AGAIN!

WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE)))

I see you've been reading Codreanu

if you ask me we're killing the wrong larpers

understood. Im saying that jews probably dont fear that anymore now that they are a military threat considering their nukes/ strong army.
I live in jew york city and most of the people I know are jewish so Im aware of how jews operate, and I can tell you they arent afraid of nationalism anymore as now they have their own nation. Maybe in the past when they were a euro minority yes, but now no.

European identity in body, mind and spirit:
>Beautiful European faces/bodies
>Conservative European values/traditions
>European divinity/religion (paganism)

to be fair if you single out any ethnicity and adress them as what they are you can create an atmosphere of paranoia.

Jewanon here, most jews in the community fear the overabundance of sandniggers in this country

for short , order and beauty

That couldnt be true because as we know plenty of jews are campaigning to allow muslims into europe. I think jews understand that muslims are so inferior that they do not really pose any threat other than destroying european social institutions

The jew's biggest fear is the 10th plague of Israel, the angel of death, aka extermination. Extermination happens when society turns against them. So to encourage this shift against them, to constantly speak against Israel and encourage anti Israeli sentiment among the left is the most important. Jews need to feel as though they've lost control of their pawns, and that those pawns are actually turning against them. While of course we are opposed to the international jewry and globalist bankers, it's important to acknowledge Israel as a physical symbol of the jew. It's also important to acknowledge the global opposition to Israel, both its existence and policy. Israel is our in to make the jew feel that the world is turning against them, that it's time to put the blood on the door post. Then they'll get desperate and frustrated and act out, further turning people against them, until the US has the opportunity to withdraw funding and military support for them, citing them as an independent country with more than enough resources to fend for themselves. Then the entirety of the middle east will turn against them and wash over the nation of Israel in a wave of blood and fire.

The nation of Israel is the first born son of the Jews, and the plague must be set upon them.

Rhinotomy

White people realizing they are on the chopping block if they don't get smart fast.

"jews biggest fear is being killed"

Do you think that thats some kindof wise insight? The purpose of life is not to be killed, so it would make sense that a peoples biggest fear is death,

How many of those are jews living in Swedistan? I've grown up here attending the only jewish school in the country, I've heard the average swedish jews opinion on it

Order not so much. Order is what Judaism represents actually, the European spirit has a balance between order and chaos, between civilization and savagery. If you disturb that balance you have the society we have today, too much order in some aspects and too much chaos on other

When the goyim know

It's more than being killed. It's being sent into the desert, to become nomadic and persecuted again. It's much more than physical death. It's the damnation of their entire people and tradition. It is the dark night of the soul being cast out of YHWH's sight and blessing and sent to roam in destitution. Physical life and even money is absolutely nothing to the jew when compared to their historical and cultural life.

Their internet history being made public.

jews are chameleons

they hide among us, watch they live

truth

keep proclaiming it

Assimilation.

Tell that to the Bonnier family

physical labor

Jew here, the greatest fear is assimilation.

Kikes are worried about goyim pushing their shit in once again. That's why they do all they can to be as powerful, influential and in control as possible. So they fear not being in control.

But ironically what they do not understand is that it's when they have the most power that they btfo themselves. They get too confident, overplay their hand, then everybody hates them and want to run them out of town. So you destroy kikes by giving them enough rope to hang themselves, the rope being the power to do everything they want.

this is the reason nobody takes the alt right seriously. Jews are genetically identical to italians, greeks, and balkans from a genetic standpoint, so this whole "chameleon" stuff just takes credibility away from the movement.

Europe becoming muslim

Their worst fear has already come true, which is why they are like they are today.
Somehow, the vitriole and lust for vengeance seeped into their DNA.

>Jews are genetically identical to italians, greeks, and balkans from a genetic standpoint
You're wrong and stupid, as is to be expected from an Amerimutt. If they were genetically "identical" then the other people you mentioned would have the same shit, like Tay Sachs disease.

>Jews are genetically identical to italians, greeks, and balkans from a genetic standpoint

Exactly. Why should they have their own country? They're just italians, greeks, and balkans from a genetic standpoint. They should just live in those countries and be driven out of any form of statehood.

chaos is the prefered state of nature , we exist to provide order to it. So yeah I guess we are talking about the same thing here.

Aryan man awakening.

They fear the truth more than anything else.

Good point. It's like if the Romans were bullies in Antiquity, and told everyone else in the Mediterranean to go kill themselves, the Baltics and Celts did, but the Jews survived because they kept their culture alive. Kudos to you man for being a Jew. Yeah, kill me, I'm from /his/.

Drumpf's death.

Even though this is ironic its pretty true. Why did we have to divide? Why cant jews and whites rule the world together why did we have to divide? The blame lays both on jews and on christians equally.

t. le based civic nationalist

Nationalism.
Exploit it by loving your country and your history. Encourage others to do the same. If they call you racist, there's nothing racist about loving your own country.

An honest day's work

/his/ is 20X more edgy than Sup Forums now with the influx of redditors and facebook tier posts

How should I? They have not been active in the jewish community for over 100 years, none of the kids go to the school. Otherwise I would had at least known one of them

The difference is that Europeans have actual bloodlines and races. "Jew" is a meme race you fucking kike, it's an ideology nothing more. You deserve as much as the Mormons.

Exposure. Having the general public no longer viewing or treating Jews are an innocent victimized minority.

>And how do we exploit it?
Continuing to call out Jewish agenda and propaganda.

>How do you know this?
The current push for internet wide censorship of "alt-right" views on social media and beyond signals their desire to halt/shut down the exposure. They can not withstand the pressure.

Absolutly nope you retard fag. Stop repeating this pasta

Im not jewish, but im Italian and I grew up in a "jewish" neighnorhood so maybe I would be considered jewish. Judaism is a bloodline as well why else would it be an itdentifieable ethnicity

This one is fucking easy

That people develop brotherly bonds and band together to fight a common enemy

White people.

Be white.

Arabs sleeping with their women. They literally get furious about it.

look at a principal component analysis of europe, jews cluster as more or less identical to greeks italians and south balks.

Large crowd with pitch forks & torches.
All the money in the world will not save them from a MOB.
And hired security will only go so far for $15.00 HR.
They know it too .

>indentifieable ethnicity

It's not. It's a meme.

Truth. With a 3000 year history of stabbing God in the back you think they care about your grandma? Please.

A N I M A L M O T H E R
N
I
M
A
L

M
O
T
H
E
R

The truth.

there are many different jewish ethnicities. There are the mizrahi who are yeminite arabs, then there are sepharics who are arab/ spanish jewish,and ashkenazi, who are the smart ones, who are eastern european/ balkan

Inexplicable hatred for the pitch of the nose.

>All this "JEWS FEAR THE TRUTH" or "THE GOYIM WAKING UP"
Here is the catch 22 of the situation; it really doesn't matter. Jews being seen as unworthy of trust and generally enemies of other faiths has been the modus operandi for the majority of Jewish existence.

It would be a simple return to normal. Jews would still exist, they'd lick their wounds and make their small ghettos, but they'd live and maintain.

Jews don't particularly fear this. It's not a survival deal for them; Jews being at the point of swords is the historical normal.

What does scare kikes is kindness, and "on ramps" to converting. Jewry in the US is in fucking chaos because conservatism will die in a century, reform has become meaningless, and secular are converting out. Literally, more Jews are "dying" by America's soft approach to kikes than anything else. This is absolutely abnormal, and it means that all the institutions that depended on this core of Jewry are in chaos.

That's just it. Those are all words for different ethnicities (Spanish, Arab, etc) that are part of the Jewish ideology. Doesn't make it any less an ideology. Jews just use those words to comfort themselves that they are a bloodline and not an ideology. The original Israelites for bred out of existence thousands of years ago.

Being called out as Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo

In simplest terms, they risk their identity by promoting race-mixing. The biggest threat to "Jews" is exploiting this culture that they created for us and to have it infiltrate THEIR mating/marriage system. As it sits, and as they are taught by Rabbis, they can't marry a non-Jew (unless converted). So, exploiting their women (stealing them from Jewish prospects) is probably the best scenario. I would say the easiest way would be by importing the Negro bull onto their women via propaganda and putting the Cultural Marxist culture that they created upon their own society. Assimilate Jewish girls ACTIVELY with propaganda, then give them the nigger or goy to mate with. Breed them out. A White goy would be easiest since they love money. Propaganda, propaganda, propaganda.

Total Bullshit

Being replaced is their only fear.

That's why they hate Christians so much.

you can always look it up if you dont believe me.

Now, this demographic change will be small in comparison to the real issue and that is the power they have. Right now, they control ~85% of the World's wealth (see pic). Removal of the debt-based Fed would be the hardest blow. Remove their profits from the American system (basically global) and revenue goes down. As for the power players like the Rothschilds, well... this is where the other ways will just have to work their magic as they are pretty untouchable.

Celine already said, the Jews biggest fear is Communism without Jews, I.E. Nazism

That’s why Fascism is so reviled.

Nah, physical labor is tops; having to be self sufficient wherein money is valueless.

youre somewhat correct about the israelites however modern jews do have a connection to them, but its minor.
Similar to how english claim to be anglo, jews claim to be israeli hebrew.

Removing the church will help with for stealing the Jewish women. Remove the social dogma of having to marry within group. Entice them to marry rich goyim. As you can see in this pic, there is an issue that they have put on us via the market and all of the cultural subversion. Israel is basically immune due to the power structure there, but not in other countries. We assimilate them (their women) here.

Calcium

the hability to remenber history.

and salt. What was the magic alchemy again?

rub a skin,
cant make this shit up.